Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
On top of it he says it's getting 'hectic'. Why do you want to strain yourself sir??? Pls take care of your health and be fit enough for CID. Please don't take away our Insp Daya from us.😒
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well he has willingly stepped into the dance competition; none has forced him for this. Knowing the awesome Daya Sir, he will definitely impress his fans with his dancing ability as well. I have no doubt that as an actor he is absolutely flawless and now by taking up this challenge he proved that he is willing to experiment his versatility as well.

I just want to wish him luck. I for sure will watch this show only to see him perform.

As of the comment on the upcoming CID track, I have decided not to judge it till I see the episode. I'm still positive that there is some hidden agenda behind the sudden "marriage" track in CID.

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't digest so many together...   kya promo ka jatka kafi nahi tha.. ki ab Daya Sir ki shaadi ki baat bhi chal rahi 😭😭  oh no..!!

wake up FW...😡 please some one remind FW its CID not any romantic series, but a Crime thriller...

visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

I just want to wish him luck. I for sure will watch this show only to see him perform.

EXACTLY!!! We are all playing into their hands. They'll never get any viewers for that show unless they have someone like Daya. And we crazy fans will have a look at that show just to see Dayanand sir perform something different.

But seriously, it's too much to digest at the moment. Insp Daya's romantic track, then the news that his role in CID is 'not significant' 😕 and so he's doing Gutur Gu, now this Jhalak show....UFFFF!!!

My head is in a spin.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail

Visrom I still think the articles and promos are exaggerating things. We have had seen this happening so many times previously. Take the Akhri Chunauti for example. The articles and news channels had loads to say while what was aired was something unpredictable.Although they showed the death of the entire CID team, things were back to normal the following day!

There have been flirty moments between Abhi-Tarkia for sure but never has been one as such, so there is a possibility that this is all a ploy or like I said earlier a hidden agenda of the trios. FW can't possibly forget the USP of the show and if they wanted to turn this crime investigating department into marriage bureau they would have done it long time back with Abhi-Tarika.

Most importantly I don't believe that Dayand Sir would consider himself as the less significant character. After winning so many awards and appreciations from fans round the globe, he can't possibly think we don't want him in the show! He has been approached for JDJ because of his popularity obviously. FW will be damned if a fine actor as him chooses to quit the show now.

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Whatever it is...he's going to take centrestage on Sony for sometime and we'll get to see more of him. That way I am happy. My only wish is that the 12-year old image of Insp Daya shouldn't be tarnished at the end of all this.

Ambrosia thumbnail
^^That would mean a downfall for Sony itself right? After all CID is the longest running and one of the most popular shows of Sony..

visrom thumbnail
What they have done to the show in the recent past is offering no consolation. Anyway, hoping for the best.
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🥱 got another link of this news

http://www.techtipspro.com/2010/11/daya-shetty-in-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-4.html

Vrushali Chavan-Partner of  Daya in Jhalak  dikhala jaa

Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What's happening with FW these days...?? Why isn't CID being like CID..??

CID is not a new show on TV ...  its been 13 years now.. why didn't FW remember before to introduce CID officers "personal life" into the show..  the clear reason behind FW not to think so before is they always presented CID as CID..   now what's making them to think " so - differently "

CID is not a Love saga but a Crime thriller...am not against introducing love life into CID.. but too much of lovey - dovey is not welcome into our show as love stories never been sucessful in CID ...

please don't mess with the essence of the show and lose the charm of the show...

CIDians want back CID as CID...