Fan Fictions

FF: Geet in an alternate world UPD CH10/P37

kia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at fan fiction so bear with my writing skills. This story is kind of aligned parallel with the serial geet. I am starting this story from hoshiarpur days. I understand that some of you may think this story is going way behind, but for the thought behind the story I have to take this from hoshiarpur.  I also know there are a lot of us who are not happy about the miscarriage idea, neither am I and I am really sorry to bring this FF at this time. But I always had this question in my head, what would have happened to geet in an alternate world, if she had lost her baby during her fight with her family......this story will be based on such a scenario.

I know this preview may not be the most exciting for a happy beginning, but believe me I am a person who believes in fairy tales and happy endings and this FF will have one as well and hopefully will have nice twists and turns too.

Acknowledgements - I will use inspirational quotes of different people from time to time and the first one I have used here is from one of my fav author Sherrilyn Kenyon who will be henceforth referred to as SK.

I may also borrow some scenarios from the serial time to time, which I may not go in detail but use it as a key point to continue the story

Characters - The characters of this will closely follow the main serial; we have our geet, Maan, dev, NT, dadi, adi, pinky, sasha, tasha and the others. However I have decided to change a few personalities of some of the characters on the way. So I shall introduce those changes as the FF progress.

The story starts at a point after darji has asked geet to abort the child and geet has refused. Please don't try and find similarities of this with the serial as I have written my own narration rather than the show.....so without further ado....here is the previews...hope it's not too long....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet - In an alternate world

The strongest steel is forged by the fires of hell - SK

Preview:

Geet --'My life has ended...........or has it'

Geet was sitting on a rug by her window looking out the empty paddy fields, the sun was just setting and the dusk hit a golden glow everywhere. The place looked like a golden heaven, but geet did not enjoy any of that.

She did not see the beauty or the splendour of the world outside; she just stared without seeing anything. She felt empty; everything in her world felt empty, they looked grey and dead. She slowly moved her right hand to her stomach by habit and without thought and felt the emptiness again. "babaji, what have you done to me"

There was nothing there; she has lost the most precious thing in her life. The only thing for which, she wanted to fight with the world and live for after her disaster of a marriage.

They have taken her baby away from her. Her family has cheated her of her own child. They have taken everything away from her. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. Her tears have dried out after a week of sleepless and tearful nights lying in the bed in a locked room trying to come to terms with her loss.

Every time she closed her eyes, all she can remember is that awful day her whole world came crashing around her. It was the day when her family had decided to take the baby away from her.

The dreadful day, when Brij walked into my room, he said 'geet, listen to darji. He is the head of our family and you cannot disrespect him by having this baby'

'But I want to keep this child veerji, this is my blood and life as much as it is someone else's'

'Geet I am warning you, this is the last time I am ever going to talk to you about this politely, abort the child'

'No veerji, I won't'

That was when he slapped me so hard, my lips started bleeding. He dint stop there, he slapped me again more forcefully this time and I went and crashed into my bed. I could only see darkness creeping around me and I still tried getting up and face him as I was going to keep the baby no matter what.

Before he could slap me again, my mother and aunt rushed into the room after hearing the noise.

'Brij, stop it. You might kill her', said aunt.

And he angrily replied, 'then tell her to listen to darji's words and not disrespect her family''

'We will beta, we will. We will take care of the whole situation' said geet's mom, holding brij's hands.

And that was the last thing geet remembered as she lost her consciousness. The next thing she remembered was lying in a bed not in her room but somewhere in the house and her mother was forcing this vile drink in her mouth saying it would soothe the pain. Geet took the drink believing her and in whatever consciousness she was left with she was trying to figure out where she was.

Then she realised, she was in the outhouse building away from the main house where she and her siblings played. She tried to look around and she found the medicine lady with her attendants in the corner trying to usher mom and aunt outside. Geet believed she was there to help her with the swelling in her face because of the beatings she received.

She tried to close her eyes to rest again, that was when there was a sharp pain in her lower abdomen and she could feel a warm oozing feeling from her body.  The pain started to intensify and she started to flinch and cry out when the medicine lady stuffed a cloth in her mouth and the attendant held her hands, she couldn't hold any longer, the cramps was so painful, it was really starting to numb her lower body and it was impossible for her to lie down quiet. She started twisting and turning in the bed.

That was when the medicine lady quietly explained, 'geet you've had a miscarriage, try not to strain yourself. We will get you through this'. She thought she was hearing her wrong, but the sticky oozy feeling coming from her body made her realise something was terribly wrong. Ohhhhhhhhh and the pain..........................

...................................the pain, she neither could scream nor cry out loud for her mother.

Her screams were muffled by the cloth in her mouth. All she could do was pray 'babaji, please let this not be true. Let me not lose my child, please babaji'. She prayed with every breadth in her body. But she knew, like she was taking her next breath that she has lost her child.

Tears were running down her face for the loss of her child, the betrayal of her mother, the deception of a fake husband and the pain of miscarriage.

It took her a week to recover from the miscarriage and she stayed in the outhouse where she was taken care of by the medicine lady's attendants. It was during that week she came to know that the drink that her mother gave her while she was unconscious led to this miscarriage. She couldn't believe it, but everything that's happening in her life dint feel real anymore for her.

Everything felt like it was a nightmare that she would wake up from one day and everything would be fine.......but she also knew that's just a child's faith. She is not a child anymore and what's happening in her life is real.

The memory was the worst of her life. The pain was a constant reminder of her loosing the child. She lied down and curled herself on the rug, trying to keep away the pain in her heart and soul.

The happiest, fun loving and cherished daughter of the family was cheated of her happiness by the same family.  She could not forgive any of them. No one deserved her forgiveness. By taking away her child, they have taken away the last thing that kept her bound to this family.

She was angry with herself and her family for bringing her to this. She dint ask for the marriage, she did not ask for any of this other than the happiness of studying and living her dreams. She has paid the price for her families' mistakes and the final payment was her child. She could never forgive that her own mother was a part of this. She has lost the respect and love for her family. She cannot imagine a life to waking up and seeing their face every day of her life, not anymore.

Her childhood dreams of a happy family when she grows to be a woman flashed in front of her eyes and she could see it dissolving like vapour. But the pain refused to leave her. All she could think was the betrayal of her family and the man who was responsible for her state today.  The constant litany in her mind refused to stop, 'my life has ended, my life has ended, it has no meaning anymore, aww....... my life has ended'.

She blinked her eyes trying to relieve the pain and the pressure in her heart. She took a deep breath, and she knew no matter what that life has to go on. The tiny little ray of hope that was still left in her, of the person who she was before any of this started does not want her to give up on life without a fight. She tried taking in more deep breaths trying to get a grip of her thoughts.

She closed her eyes, imagining what she can do to move on in life. She knew she cannot be with her family any longer. The betrayal was already haunting her every moment. She never had to make decisions in her life, but now she has to grow up and grow up fast. She tried to think about many possibilities but she could not come up with any concrete decisions. She was disappointed with herself for not being able to find a solution.

After a long time of thinking and still not being able to come up with a decision that might help her get away from her family, she dint want to give up hope but she asked herself the question, 'does this mean....... my life has really ended and it has no meaning anymore ......... (and after a long pause....she took a deep breath to cleanse her mind and soul)........or has it?'

Chapter1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S - For those of you who liked the story please hit the like button and leave a few comments. All your comments will be highly appreciated and would definitely work as a booster for me. Please add me to your buddy list if you like me to send you a PM on the updates.

P.S2 - Any constructive criticism is also welcome that might help me in writing the story better.

Thanks for reading my story.

Edited by kia_s - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kia_s thumbnail
PM List :   zebronics                                    shah10                                                       
                mrk_1                                         *angel94*                                                    
                deejayaqueel                                bono_jostna                 
                dee30                                         bumbushi                  
                cutegurl224                                nilu_50                   

sanjulee                                    
fijianbabe               
                shivangi783
                                .sireesha.
                komlika                                      krati5
                jiasharma                                   _innocent_
                sangi1588                                   s-o-m-m-i-e
                Amreen22                                   hemvb
                maansi007                                  geetmaank
                -afsha-                                      trishap
                creddy                                       TomJerryTom
                Shalve                                       _darklove_

mehraal                                      gagsy

inishis                                       shiveni

phoenixgirl                                 xxxyyyzzz          
                sakadafi                                     Mohi_nish
                rsroopali                                    geet105
                san1989                                      swetha10
                jazzerette                                  sweginju
                smj1977                                      cuyuun13
                --Shika--                                     liv2laugh
                divareena                                    Asha2010
                preethia                                      dmg_roks_antara
                Zaara2212                                   anisharoy1

Index:

Chapter 1              Chapter 6

Chapter 2              Chapter 7

Chapter 3              Chapter 8

Chapter 4              Chapter 9

Chapter 5              Chapter 10

If I have missed anyone please send me a PM around guys will update in the list. Thanks😊

Edited by kia_s - 13 years ago
zebronics thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI DEAR
i like ur concept
so pls continue writing
and pls add me on ur PM list

love

monica
Edited by zebronics - 13 years ago
kia_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: zebronics

HI DEAR

i like ur concept
so ols continue writing
and pls add me on ur PM list

love

monica

thank you, very much...will add uπŸ˜ƒ
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice intro loved it... so the main essense is that geet cannot get through wat her family had done to her and she thinks to move away from her family ..she s thinking of a way for it.. loved the concept...do continue...
kia_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

nice intro loved it... so the main essense is that geet cannot get through wat her family had done to her and she thinks to move away from her family ..she s thinking of a way for it.. loved the concept...do continue...

yes you got the concept right, but the drama is not yet over with her family.............will continue that in the upcoming chapter........and thanks for liking the concept.😊
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kia... i am here coz i love you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and coz it is an interesting and promising start...

Though dont need to tell you that i am not TOO happy with the start πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... my meeshti 😭😭
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked it very much..kia.....something diff from the show storyline but quite an interesting start...πŸ‘πŸΌ...please continue......and pm me please for next update...
nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kia
Very interesting start!
Please update soon and do add me to the PM list.
Thanks
Take Care =)
Nupur
kia_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Kia... i am here coz i love you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and coz it is an interesting and promising start...

Though dont need to tell you that i am not TOO happy with the start πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... my meeshti 😭😭

thanks deej πŸ€—, will u feel better if i say ur meeshti is on the wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†