Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shan was always a dude LOL...that means he is going to get more dudeish??πŸ˜†...and Oh My i so dont want Jas for PriyankaπŸ˜•..i dont know why,that seems very like arrgh..manish fine..but i hope there is no Jas -Priyanka hook up..plzzzπŸ˜†
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
read the article...they will rock the show!...
i cant wait for this track...hopefully it will start soon...
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@sehjal - jas and priya??...no way! i want manish wid priya and mostly they will get paired up!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sehju jas n priyank will look like cutie pies really....both have that nauty fun lloking faces
 n  plus she is going to b bubbly then its all the more fun o c her wid jas
-Leah- thumbnail
No ways...Jas doesn't look good with her @all..hopefully she is just his fantasy and nothing else..i dont see her liking him.Sorry Jas fans but really there can be no love here.Manish fine but not Jas.🀒.I just want Jas to play a neutral character..he deserves love but not with Priyanka.He can have any other girl.🀣
Edited by sharmida - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't care who is paired with whom as long as yashu and kt remain paired together!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
lolol sehhju kk manish n priyank would make a jodi n i tink its them only n jas will love her but she wouldntknow abt it

-Leah- thumbnail
So many contradidting articles are cumin out,one says that Khanak will find the friends,another saysJas is going to unite the band,another says Priyanka has some weird past with Shan.,one says love triangle..i dont know i am confused.πŸ˜†,hope the CV's dont confuse themselves with so many characters....And what role with Khanak have.πŸ˜•.I hope she is given a substantial part to play.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
this aricle cleared it all

now jas karan as well as klhanak will 2 gether unite them
 khanak will help jas in bringing shaan from one side while jas will bring manish n priyank n then allunite
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am happy but more sad that shanak roamnce will take a backseat and no more shank scenes,,i will try to enjoy the remaining shank scenes