Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Dear. .
It was an awesome update !
Plz update the next part ASAP. .
I m dying to know dat wat is gonna happen next!
PLZ . . Update Soon!
And thanks for the pm. . .
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally lovd ur ff ..kp gng sweetyπŸ‘
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aysh i dnt undrstnd a few thngs...wat curse is d old man spkng of...nd is metz a lycanthrope?πŸ˜•
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nidhsara

aysh i dnt undrstnd a few thngs...wat curse is d old man spkng of...nd is metz a lycanthrope?πŸ˜•

U will find out very soon. U are on the right line.
matwamango thumbnail

:::ParT 32 Precap:::Spiritual Swap:::

The hunter had tracked down Abhay with his wiccan b***h and some strange tomboyish looking girl deep in the woods. Was she a normal girl or did she have supernatural powers like her two accomplices he thought? He didn't want to hurt an innocent bystander but then again if she was hanging around a vampire was she really innocent? The witch was was going to cause problems for him. She had raised her game up from last time. It was all his fault for underestimating these lowlives. They were a menace to humans. It was his job to wipe them all out. His trusty witch was beside him trying to get a read on the girl. She closed her eyes to concentrate blocking out the witch and the vampire till all that stood in her path was an image of this girl before her. She had innocent eyes and a mind so mischievious yet had a conscience. This girl was no threat to them. She was only here to rescue her friend from werewolves and a spirit who had the intent on harming her friend.

Old Witch-Misha's not a target. She is only here to protect her friend from a spirit. They are following the trails the culprits have left behind.
Hunter sniggers-Good! We can give them a surprise attack. I won't harm the girl. She's too cute.
Old witch rolls her eyes at the hunter-Cute. She is not to be harmed in any way.
Hunter snaps at the old woman-Do not raise your voice at me witch. We have your daughter and if U want to see her in one piece then i suggest U keep your mouth shut.
Old witch glares angrily at the hunter-Fine but don't play with Misha. She's not your usual type. She already has her eye on a boy she has a crush on.
The Hunter-Oh please like i'd distract myself with a tomboy. I meant cute as in such a shame she keeps the worst company ever and will have to get a heartbreak one i kill her friends. I have my plate full already.

Abhay was in an argument with the girl. The Hunter didn't like the way the girl had gotten under the vampires skin. It proved his point about vampires. They could camouflage themselves to ordinary humans as normal people. This was the main problem area for humans. They were gulliable to the core buying into this fake persona. Money and status was a perfect way for these vampires to mix in with crowd. For the time being the girl was safe but for how long? The Hunter was at two minds about attacking right now. If there was a girl in trouble he wanted her saved. He had an inkling on who the girl with a trapped soul was. She was the first one to run by the vampires side. The view he'd had was so sickly. It made him want to hurl watching both lovers in action. It was beginning to get dark. Abhay was beginning to get agitated. Was the vampire really this cut up about an ordinary girl? It wasn't possible for a vampire to love a human. Was it? After tracking this vampire for a few weeks he'd still remained an enigma to him. Abhay was a complex character for him to even break his character bio down into small chunks and even then he doubted he'd understand this vampire. The Hunter had witnessed him drink blood from his human victims in the past two weeks of his observation. He had a connection with a human girl and a spirit. This vampire sure had his fill of girls. Even the ghosts were after him!
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
ratnika_singh thumbnail
Hey... I just started ur FF n looooved itπŸ˜†. u r so gud at it n i like ur writing style...πŸ‘ πŸ‘. have my xams but once i started i couldn't stop until i had read it through.... Love Abhay , Piya , Misha , Tara n Rosa⭐️... u have sketched the characters so deftly..πŸ‘ Post the next update ASAP... can;t wait....πŸ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail

:::ParT 32:::Spiritual Swap:::

Inside the hideout Maithali saw the entire cave was consumed in darkness. It was a brilliant place to hide away her body. Dai Ma may have been a wicked woman but she sure knew how to keep her safe. Unfortuantely she'd chosen the worse possible life for her. Maithali just wanted to be released from the chains of this world. Being trapped in a deserted old Palace wasn't exactly a release. It had been a prison of torment. She relived the turbulent death she'd been through. The ghosts of her past had left her screaming for liberation. The only person she'd longed to see was her beloved Abhay. His wretched brother had doomed their love. Maithali didn't want to even go to the murky place. His name made her want to rip him into shreds. The son of gun had given Abhay nothing but grief. Maithali peered over to see herself dead to the world surrounded by cobwebs. Her body was covered with a robe. The royal robe had been enchanted to keep her body from aging. She recollected the potions Dai Maa had made her drink. They tasted vile. She drank the disgusting concoction just to please the woman. Dai Maa nursed her through her through all her ailments. Little did she know the real reason behind it was so she'd stay alive throughout centuries garnering power through her comatose state. She sucked in the powers around her from the elements.

Now Maithali was only concerned about Pia. The girl might be her love rival but she didn't deserve this. Abhay would never forgive her if anything happened to Pia. Hell she'd never forgive herself if anything happened to the girl. She'd felt responsible for her condition. Maithali just gaped at herself. It was like looking at the mirror. Her own reflection staring right back at her. It felt like an outer body experience only from this side it was like being in a freak show. Shaurya started to light the lamps he'd got with him in the cave. The light spread out taking away some of the darkness. It was a shame Maithali felt her own life was about to get interesting with her own transformation. Shaurya was about to get female company during the full moon. Maithali watched Shaurya's face change as soon as he saw the girl lying before him, then at the women stood up. Poor guy was still in the dark. It was best this way. Shaurya was a young guy he didn't need the full story. His life was bad enough. Maithali did not want a life as a Lycanthrope. She wished she could scream at God for doing this to her. How was she going to bear this one out? The very thought made her squirm. Maithali knew this had to be done fast before Abhay got here with his gang of merry friends.

The old man-Princess U must take this robe and wear it (He gives her an identical looking robe to the one her real self had been wearing) It's part of the ceremony. Then U must cut the girl so we can have her blood flowing through your veins. It will awaken your body from the deep slumber. It should restart your whole organs.

Maithali was hesitant. Why was blood always a part in rituals? She didn't want Pia to bleed to death. Pia wasn't scared of being the sacrificial lamb. Her only thought was of Abhay. Maithali knew the feeling very well-Do i have your word you'll keep Pia protected. I don't want her to die. She's too valuable. I mean; i owe her this don't i?

Maithali was given some privacy to get ready while the men got the candles out surrounding two areas in a circle. Shaurya felt guilty for betraying Misha and Pia. He felt like scum. Pia was a darling, full of life, so trusting and a good friend. The woman before him wasn't Pia but their queen. Fine his father kept calling her princess force of habit for the old man. She was supposed to lead their kind to the light. Their leader. It was a first time they'd have a female leader in over centuries. She was the first female Lycanthrope. It was strange to see the woman he'd only heard about in bedtime stories. He never believed in this c**p. It seemed like a fairy tale. Turns out it is a bloody reality. Now he was about to let the genie out of the bottle. Maithali was about to get her body back. He sure hoped Pia'd make it in one piece. He wanted her to be safe. Shaurya prayed hard in his head shutting his eyes (Please help her. I know i'm not much of a believer but protect Pia. This has to work. Its the only way.)

Maithali gave Shaurya a little tap on the back-You're worried about Pia? (Shaurya nodded grimly) So am i. We've bonded over a respect for each other. I pray she makes it out.

Sgaurya gave Maithali a curious look raising his eyebrows-What about U?

Maithali smiled-Time will tell. If i make it or don't make it. Does it really affect anyone?

The old man-Yes it affects us Princess. We have to break the curse.

Maithali-Promise me you'll care for the girl. She's important to me.

The old man grimaces-So shall it be done. The girl will be weak. We'll stop the bleeding in time. I give U my word. Now hurry, we don't have a moment to lose, the vampire is on his way here and so are a group of intruders.

Maithali was alarmed by this news-A group of intruders? The Hunter's back! I have to go help Abhay. He needs me.

The Old Man-There's no time Princess. If U go out now; Pia is as good as dead and so are U. Abhay would probably be suicidal if this happens. He's already lost it once before.

Shaurya piped in-"We are all walled in here Maithali. We gotta move it before all is lost. I want Pia back. I want our people to be free and only U can do this. Abhay can handle it for a little while. The seal will open as soon as we have transferred your soul back to its rightful place."

Maithali hurried into her position lying down on the rock beside Pia. Maithali took a scalpel provided by Shaurya and cut herself a little; allowing her blood to spill on the lifeless body beside her. The shield around the body came down for a few minutes. The Oldman took a syringe out of the backpack. Shaurya helped his father to get the needle inserted into the vein of Maithali's lifeless body, then doing the same to Pia's body. He quicle got an IV going as the blood flowed into the lifeless body from Pia's warm body. Maithali felt herself drifting away.

Maithali pleaded with Shaurya in a weak voice-No matter what the outcome Shaurya. Your main priority is to save Pia. Am i clear? I want her saved no matter what happens to me.

Shaurya nodded-I'll do as U ask. Just relax and let nature take its course.

Maithali managed to gasp out sadly-Natue! More like curse. Thank U. In case i don't get to say it.

The Old Man strokes her hair-Princess U will make it. I know it in my heart my child. So will the girl. U close your eyes and leave the rest to us.

Maithali had no other choice. She closes her eyes drifting off. Her head bagan to fel light. The eyelids no longer fluttering. Everything around her had begun to get dark. Eventually no sound could be heard. The only two entities inside one body had began the process of separating. The sub-consciences were separating. Pia was no longer submissive in her own body; in her own mind; she was no longer a prisoner. Maithali was on the cusp of letting go. The invisible wall around Maithali and Pia began to rise up again. Shaurya and the old man watched in facinstion. It was like a 3D picture. The sight before them was magical. It was an honour to be a part of history. Shaurya wished he knew how the girls were on the inside. He'd read about the spirit peering out of a comatose body once. At the time he didn't pay attention to such news. It seemed made up but this seeing was believing. How was it possible to witness such beauty. Both women were spectacular. Maithali wasn't a cold woman as he'd expected her to be; Which was of a spoilt princess, No thought on the little people, selfish to the core for allowing an  innocent girl like Pia to suffer such a fate. Now he saw the bigger picture, It wasn;'t all black and white but some events were meant to be. Pia was created by magic for this purpose. Maithali wasn't blind to her sacrifices. In fact he could see how much the girl had affected her. How could two women who were the spitting image of the other be so beautiful in the inside as well as the outside? This would be their toughest ordeal. He prayed both girls made it.

Shaurya to his father-Dad this is the moment of truth. Here's to wishing the girls all the best.

His Father gave his son a little hope-Son we've played our part after all these years our people will finally be free. Now it's up to the girls to fight back to this world. Princess has always been a born fighter. I'm not worried about her, She has the hopes of her people by her side, her love for Abhay, for life and duty will bring her back to us. Only this time she'll be stronger. Its Pia i'm concerned with. She too will be stronger than ever thanks to Maithali's influence, the ring itself will provide her with strength beyond her dreams and her aura will shine provided her will to live is strong enough.

Shaurya closed his eyes tight just wishing to God all is well. It had to be. He couldn't live with the guilt of Pia playing in his head. Shaurya spoke to Pia, with his voice at breaking point- I'm so sorry Pia for bringing U here but i had to. You'd have never survived if the two of U continued to co-exist in one body. It would have consumed U both. Shattering both souls for good,. I just hope U forgive me my friend. ( Shaurya felt his eyes fill up.)

On the Outside

Abhay and Tara franticall searched for Maithali and the two men. They knew they were in the right area. The footprints led them here but there was nothing but a big rock in front of them and plenty of greenery which appeared to be be breathing some life all of a sudden. He could have sworn this area was a dead land. Who knew how things appeared round here. To Abhay nature was always the same. Misha began to pant a little out of breath. She was amazed by Abhay's stamina. Come to think of it the witch was very fit. Misha regretted following Abhay and Tara. She was slowing them down she thought sadly at the time all she was thinking of was her friend Pia. For some reason Misha's heart felt as if part of her was missing. It made her want to spontaneously cry. No she'd hold the tears back. No point showing a weakness in front of Abhay. He was already in a dark mood. Scared the s**t out of her. Abhay was one scary dude. Usually he was handsome in a rugged kinda way. She loved his broodiness but this look made him appear monsterous. He reminded her of a serial killer on the hunt for blood. Tara gave Misha a glare. Misha smacked her head with her hand. She'd forgotten witches were able to read thoughts. Rosa never seemed to do this but Tara must have been far more superior in her abilities. Misha held her ears with her hands to show how sorry she was.

Misha dared to speak. Who knew what she'd get out of Abhay-The tracks seem to disappear. I think there must be a hiding place somewhere here. I heard Shaurya's Dad say they were going some place secure. Either they are underground or in the rock.

Abhay sniffed lightly avoiding making a joke out of himself in front of Misha. He didn't want 21 questions over his strange mannerisms. She'd discovered about the supernatural world in the worst way possible. He did not want to add to the cart. It was already full with Shaurya and Pia's revelation. His truth would tip Misha over for good. It was one thing hearing about this s**t and another seeing it with your eyes. Pia was here. So were the two men, they smelly funny like dirty dogs who hadn't bathed in months on end. The stench was unbearable. Abhay managed to single out where it was coming from concentrating hard. The rock had a secret entry point. He was certain but there was no way in.

Tara knew Abhay had already sniffed the others out-Let me!  I'll try to open it.

Misha saw this link between Abhay and Tara. She was getting a little envious of the two leaving her out-Hey fill me in peeps. I am here too U know. I'm not invisible.

Abhay just sneered angrily-Misha cut the cracks. We are trying to concentrate woman.

Misha snapped at Abhay with her wild eyes glaring at Abhay-Don't U show me those eyes because i can glare back too. Pia's my friend and theres no way i am having U two cutting me off from this rescue mission. Got it. I hate this as much as U do but learn to communicate with me Abhay seriously dude. No wonder U used to drive Pia up the wall. (Misha covered her mouth with her hand then removed them away again) Sorry.

Abhay calmed down-It's Ok. Force of habit working alone. sometimes i cut Tara off too.

Tara nods-He isn't joking there. This one loves his own company. He wasn't always like this. Time made him this way.

Misha was baffled by Tara's statement on Abhay-But he's so young. What happened to U Abhay to make U this way?

Abhay shushes Misha-Not to be a joykill but we have Pia to rescue and your questions are just distracting me from my work.

Misha-Sorry i'm nervous. Did U guy's hear that? (A scuttling sound came from around the woods)

Abhay was so busy with the trying to get a way in the secret hideaway he missed out on hearing the most obvious sounds. He just thought it was Misha being her annoying self-It's coming from over there. Tara U figure a way to get in while i go find out who it is.

Misha moaned-What about me Hero? What should i do?

Abhay was in no way letting Misha get in on the action-U keep watch for Tara. She'll be busy with her casting a spell inside. OK.

Misha sulked-Can't i go with U?

Abhay gave Misha his stern stance-No i need U here. U can play later in there and kick some werewolf butt. Reserve your energies on them OK?

Misha thought Abhay had a point. Her anger was directed at Shaurya and Maithali-OK but i want U back here in three OK.

Abhay nodded-I'll try my best. Tara if U manage to find a way in, just go on in without me. I'll try to follow in OK.

Tara nodded-Be careful Abhay.

Abhay rushed out trying to listen to the sounds with his super hearing. He moved further deep into the woods up the slope towards the open field. He sniffed for a wafting scent lingering his way. The Hunter was here. He knew it in his very core. He'd bet his life on it. He was here with a witch. Why were they letting him know they were present? Was this a trap to lure him in. What did he care? The woman he loved was fighting with who knew what? He wasn't going to let some hunters stray him away from his path.

Abhay roared with his might. Letting out all his frustrations-WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????? U want a piece of me then man up. If U have the guts face me now U coward. Come get me but do it fast. I don't have all day. Hunter are U listening?

The Hunter fired his bullet straight at Abhay. Missing his target by a fraction because Abhay had moved in Matrix style with great agility-U have learnt to move. Good should make this fun vampire.

Abhay growled at the Hunter-Still hiding away i see. Where's your witch?

The Hunter-She's around. Don't worry she's not going to help me kill U. U have your own wiccan friend on hand.

Abhay scanned around the open field with the woods now surrounding them-I wouldn't suugest using the bullets you'll miss everytime.

The Hunter grinned-I want to kill U vampire now but i know your girl is in trouble. For now this is a warning from me to U. I will come for U and your kind.

Abhay-Then why did U lure me here? This could have been settled later.

The Hunter-I have my reasons. The witch told me your girl needs more time. I don't kill innocents like your kind do. I am merely biding some time so Maithali and the girl can separate. Your witch won't be able to open the seal without your blood.

Abhay was probed-Why are U doing this?

The hunter laughed-We don't all have an ulterior motive. I can't kill a selfless vampire goes against my moral code.

Abhay was laughing inside. Moral code. The Hunter attacked him out of the blue last time and now he'd developed a moral code-Ok. So i'm leaving now. U won't attack me ?

The Hunter-No. U have a Hunter's promise. As soon as the girl is safe then the gloves come off.

Abhay was grateful. He'd heard the truth in the Hunter's voice-Thanks.

The Hunter finished-Don't thank me yet. I hear your girl is fighting for her life. U better hurry.

Another voice whispers into Abhay's ears. It was filled with despair. It was the witches voice soothing Abhay's woes like a mother would sooth a crying child-Save them Abhay. The kiss of love should awaken them. The girls need U run and don't look back. He won't harm U as long as U have the girl.

Abhay ran like the want all the way to Tara. He cut his wrists with his sharp teeth rubbing on the wall of the rock. It did the trick. Tara had been trying for ages casting spell after spell. They all backfired on her. Misha couldn't help laughing at Tara's annoyance. Tara wasn't used to failures. The new entrance magically opened Tara used a light spell to spread some light into the darkness.

Misha whipered to Abhay-How did U get the gash on your wrist?

Abhay lied-I fell over some loose rocks on the floor.

Misha gave Abhay a tight squeeze-It's for coming back to us. I was scared we'd be eaten by some wild animals.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
awesoooooooooome.
superb..
fab..
loved it...
thanx for the pm......
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.........................