Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

:::The warning:::

Pia was taking all of this in but she wasn't considering any of this seriously. It was beyond a joke now. They'd shown her the images without the aid of any special effects from a projecting machine. Did this mean she was mad too? Pia looked towards Misha. It was weird seeing her this quiet. Misha was the life of any party or place. Could she deem any of this seriously. Pia could feel herself wishing she'd never set foot in this place. Abhay was the cause of all this. Part of her wished she never met the guy. He was nothing but trouble. The type U kept hidden away from your parents but the guy could win anyone over so parents wouldn't even be an issue. Pia wondered if Abhay had caused her to feel the way she did about Abhay. She was contradicting every thought now. Pia glanced at Rosa showing sympathy for Pia. She didn't want anyone's pity or sympathy. She just wanted to feel normal again. Was that too much to ask?

Rosa-I'm afraid being normal doesn't exist for those who've been touched by the supernatural world. None of us asked for this. Some of us were born into it and others have been touched by others. Pia i can sense his blood in your system wearing away really fast.

Pia-Stay out of my head! Whose blood are U on about? I haven't the faintest idea what U are on about now.

Rosa-Pia i can clearly see this hasn't sunk in yet but please remember what we have warned U about. Theres another thing i don't know if this is even worth telling U about Misha is your sister. Well half sister as is Panchi and Sidharth. U share the same father. It was he that left your mother but there are circumstances that are at play here. Give them all a chance Pia. In time U will find out the real reason why all this is happening. They are a family of hunters Piya. It runs in the males in your family. They are not the ones U should fear as they will try to protect U Pia. Only thing is Pia U are the chosen one.

Carmel-Rosa what are U playing at Child. U are revealing too much. She is not ready for any of this. None of them are.

Rosa-But Mother it has to done. The sooner she accepts it the sooner we can get on with it. Can U not see it mother? She is marked by the demon. Her blood sings to him. She is a beacon. For her to return Mother the wicked woman.

Carmel shouts-Enough! I think we are done for the time being Child. We must awaken your sis.... friend.

Pia-Misha is my sister? Panchi and Sid too? Arnav is my father?

Carmel-Deep down Pia U have already acknowledge this fact. My daughter has said too much. She's impatient such is the problem with this generation. Always on the move they never think before they act not like the good old days where we used to take our time for every move be it spells or life.

Pia-But this can't be!

Rosa-See U select things U want to see than those that need more consideration like what your family is. Pia U have the proof in your bag. Its all there. Your father's photo. One U try not to set your eyes on. Look carefully the answers are there. It is for U to decide what U want to do with the information.

Pia-I'm stumped. This is all too much.

Rosa-I can understand your dilemma but this can only make U stronger Pia. Everything happens for a reason. U came to Dehradun. Why? U are in the mist of family yet U are a stranger. U meet a guy who makes U feel things that a human heart can't handle yet he thwarts his own needs for U to keep U apart. He fights U at every path U take he will continue. U come here for one thing end up with answers U weren't expecting.

Carmel stops Rosa from opening any more worms from the can-Child. Piya life will throw U hurdles after hurdles. Never give up. U are a fighter. U are strong. An independent woman to the very end. Time heals all wounds even those U won't let go of. Remember U are never alone. U have friends and even if they desert U your mother will always protect U in spirit. She has been with U every step Child. Death has not stopped her from being by your side. This Abhay will come good in time. U will see what we mean about his nature Pia.

Pia-Thanks I think for all the help U have given me.

Rosa-Pia i can see the doubt in your eyes.

Pia-U can't blame me!

Rosa-Well make sure U wear this talisman at all times Pia.

Carmel-It woill only protect U from mind control. Any mental exertion, persuasion but not from physical attacks i'm afraid. Stay safe child.

Carmel and Rosa start chanting some latin words humming them out and Misha was red alert. This time Misha looked on blankly as she was when she had been silenced. Misha returned back to her pessimistic good old self. This time she held nothing back. Pia smiled at her Friend/sister. She could actually feel their bond stronger than ever almost like it were renewed and cemented with glue. Misha kept rolling her eyes at Pia. If only she knew what had taken place a few moments ago.

Carmel-Pia it was a pleasure to help U child. U have a good heart this i can see through your aura. Misha my child please sit closer. I'd like to give U a free reading. U seem like a person i'd like to make a believer out of. A challenge is what i like.

Misha-No way dudes i'm not into the freaky weaky. Thats more Pia's forte right babes? I don't believe in all this faltu foresight. I make my own destiny. Destiny does not make me. Get my drift.

Rosa inquisitively asks-Aren't U the least bit curious?

Misha-I'm as nosy as the next person but to meddle in this crap? Sorry i mean in what U guys are into no ways. Not happening. Its not cool.

Pia-Misha U might as well give it a whirl. What's the harm? U never know if U don't try.

Misha-I've seen the blood drain from your face Pia. If Dad found out he'd kill me.

Rosa-What he doesn't know won't hurt.

Pia-I'm not saying a word. I came for what i wanted. (Shows the talisman to Misha)

Misha deliberates then gives into pressure. After all it was something new-Fine but this is all on your head Pia.

Carmel takes hold of Misha's hand. Misha started giggling. It was ticklish. She saw Pia's face giving her stern looks. Misha composed herself again. This time she had a straight face. This was ridiculous. Piya was a strange girl but for some reason unknown to her she couldn't help warm to Pia. She was one of those people U were immediately drawn to. Carmel started chanting some weird stuff. She felt like she was in some bad supernatural  movie. Misha tried to be in the zone but it was pretty hard for her to sit still in one place as it was. Restlessness started to set in. Misha started to slowly fade into her mind little by little. Carmel was calming her until Misha was all but still. She could hear what Carmel was telling her.

Carmel in a serious voice soothingly states-I can see that U are from a good loving family my child. There are vaults on your family shrouded in secrets mysterious unknown to U for your own safety. U are a true born leader. When the time comes U will help lead your family. In times of desperation U will come good. Your strength will carry U through. Try to let people in. They will only enhance your inner strength child. Do not be afraid to show those U love how U feel. U will mend your family. Sid will need your help. The black sheep of the family. Someone once lost will find their way back to U.  

Misha's face dropped. Her eyes grew wider with shock. This woman knew Sid but nobody knew about Sid. Pia never mentioned this to Carmel or Rosa. Misha was aware of this but damn this old lady was mystic meg all right. What the hell was she on about her family was shrouded in secrets. Her family never kept secrets. Misha knew everything there was to know. Her family weren't exactly perfect but they didn't have anything to hide. Misha was certain of this. One thing Carmel was right about though Misha didn't like to disclose her inner thought with anyone. That she kept for herself.

Carmel pleased with Misha's reaction carried on-U aren't much for studying but U are very articulate. U think on your feet. A problem solver. U will help Pia when she is at her lowest ebb. There is someone coming your way Misha. It will hit U hard. Thats it i've said as much as i can.

Misha-Wow. That was some rush man. Are U sure there isn't some funky thing going on here. Well U didn't tell me anything i didn't already know.

Rosa-These things take time. Both of U be good to each other. See U at school.

Pia-Yeah bye.

Pia and Misha walk out of the Tavern. That place was dark thought Misha. Coming outside kinda hurt her eyes. It felt good to breath again yay for air. She looked at the time on her watch. Woah they'd been there over an hour. What the hell! How did they manage that. Misha felt like she'd been there only what 10 minutes max. The numbers didn't add up. Misha glance Pia's direction. She was in deep thoughts. Pia seemed more stressed coming out of there than going there. Misha didn't like Pia in distress it made her feel bad inside. She wanted to help. Pia was a very private person like Misha was but she guessed it was because she never had anyone to share her problems with.

Misha-Can U believe that nonsense back there? I'm telling U that kinda stuff doesn't work Pia. We've wasted an hour we will never get back. You should have gotten a refund or got a reading from Mystic Misha. U know i'm always right.

Pia-Misha U can be such hard work at times. If only U saw what i saw then U wouldn't be questioning all this so much.  How do U explain the hour we've spent. The thing about Sid. They showed me things i would never believe only i partially believe some things. The rest maybe the lady is going senile and her daughter is heading that direction but it doesn't explain what i've seen. How i feel inside. Yes i doubt some things they've told me. It came out of the blue yet i know who i am now. U won't understand Misha.

Misha-Make me see then.

Pia-We'd better head back. We have some things to do like get ready for our movie night remember.

Misha-Like i'd forget that. Come on hop on at the back of my motorbike. I'll drop U off Pia.

The hostel

After some thirty minutes Pia is at her hostel. Pia takes a quick shower wrapping herself in a towel and her hair too. She looks at her Talisman for a while. It looked like a beautiful accessory that would go with most of her outfits. She had her thoughts on what Carmel and Rosa had told her. She kept turning the Talisman around in her hands fiddling with it. One hand leaning her head against the table. It was quite a lot to take in that she hadn't heard an intruder in her room. Pia turn around to feeling cold wind on her back. Abhay. He was everywhere. He'd invaded her inner thoughts, her life and her home. She knew why he came. It was no illusion. He was here in the flesh looking as sinful as ever. Her mind wondered how such a man existed and what gave him the right to be so perfect. The right to come in her home uninvited but her heart skipped several beats. Piya could never tell if Abhay was happy he always showed no emotion apart from anger and boy did she love it when he hulked out.

Abhay was displeased by Pia giving him the once over that too in a towel. He sure picked the wrong time to be in Pia's room. He didn't want to see her like this tempting him, taunting him with her wiles. Pia was a creature like no other. Her eyes were playful yet he knew she was disturbed with something. He stood still for too long taking in her beauty was hard. it was he who didn't have the right to be here. He didn't have the right to feel. Monsters don't feel. Predators only ever enjoyed their preys demise but Pia was his Pia. Not Prey. He saw Pia clutch on to some jewellery. She got up from her chair backing away from him. She looked in the mirror and tried to tie the necklace around her neck frantically. Abhay could see her struggle. He rushed in to help her. Pia fliched away from his touch as if she were afraid of him. It saddened Abhay that Pia was frightened of him.

Abhay-I'm not going to hurt U Pia.

Pia could see the hurt in his eyes-It's not that Abhay. I don't want U here. If someone saw us together i can never live this down.

Abhay-Don't worry i made sure there wasn't anyone here. I'll tie it around your neck. I promise i won't strangle U. As much as U make me want to i want to see U alive to nag me to death.

Pia-U like my nagging pull the other one MR. I have first hand experience with U remember. I can't believe how persistent U are. Tracking me down like that.

Abhay takes the talisman from Pia and starts tying it at the back. He could feel Pia's scent. He tries to move back but found himself draw closer to her. He drew in her scent calling him further. He let go of the necklace and held Pia around the waist. Looking at the reflection in the mirror. They looked good together. He moved his face closer to her neck. He could see the tiny hairs stand up then he saw his monstrous act. The marks on her neck dragged him back to reality as he collated his thoughts together.

Abhay -When i have my mind set its set.

Pia-So you've come to make me forget right? What are U Abhay? Who are U? U blow hot and cold all the time. Everytime we get close U push me away. I'm not a toy.

Abhay-Smart move Pia distract me huh! No it's not working this time. I'm not biting the bait. U are not permitted to feel any love towards me just Hatred. Plain simple hatred. I'm a player. Simple as. U are too ordinary for me. I'm the kind of man U will never get. Who am I thats one question i keep asking myself but only one word describes me best. Abomination.

Pia blurts out-Who is hunting U Abhay?

Abhay's face gave it away. He was being hunted. Abhay. He ignored her question-That does not concern U.

Abhay turns Pia around to face him. She has her eyes firmly on Abhays. Pia's heart began to race. She sure hoped this plan of hers worked. She worked hard t find someone to help her.

Pia-Don't do this Abhay! I don't want to forget.

Abhay didn't give in-Pia i'm sorry.

He has her face in his hands and starts to compel her-Pia U look sexy as hell in this towel but i must finish what i started. U will have no memry of last night. U went to the hostel studied and then went to bed. U have no feelings for me. U hate me. U don't know my secrets nor do U want to. U don't Love Kabir. Friendship is all U seek.

Pia felt like laughing but Abhay's intense eyes kept her from doing so. With that Abhay rushed out.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful part.....!!!!!!!!! update soon plzzzz m w8ng
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really beautiful dear. thanks for the pm. Continue soon dear.😊
enjoyinglife thumbnail
Awesome update! :)
plz keep writing 😊
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-enjoyinglife

Awesome update! :)
plz keep writing 😊

Next Update on Wednesday. I'm happy U liked this FF. I'm making this as different from the show as possible.
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome ff..............cont soon.............n plzzzzz pm me on d next update
matwamango thumbnail

:::Movie Night:::

Pia was dumbfounded. Abhay had vanished into thin air. She turned to face the mirror. She could see the talisman had done it's job. Abhay's trickery had not effect on her. Pia let out a heavy sigh. Her heart rate was going back to normal. Abhay why are U doing this thought Pia. Her own thoughts were jumbles with her emotions running wild. He wanted her yet at the same time he was running as far away as possible. How did he compel people? Pia could feel her skin tingling from where he'd touched her. For one minute Pia thought he was going to kiss her. If only he did it would have been magical. Pia ltouched her neck the marks were fading fast. That was unusual. She rushed to the window to see if Abhay was around. Pia swallowed hard. Abhay always made her feel like she had something over him but for Pia it was Abhay who ruled her mind, her heart had no chance of recovering from him. His mere touch sent her shivers. Pia was obsessed with finding the real Abhay now. He was taking great lengths to cover his tracks. He even wanted her to stay away from Kabir. Pia was mad alright. He had no right to tell her who she could date or be friends with. Now the real game started. Her Oscar winning performance. To see if Pia had the acting chops down. Only problem was to be as nasty as possible to Abhay. Now that wouldn't have been so difficult she was pi**ed off at him for doing this to her but she always fell at the last hurdle. Gave in to her weakness for those eyes.

Pia hurried up with her eye make. Then putting on a trousers and a funky top on. She'd decided to not wear the dress. She had to keep up with the pretence of not dating Kabir which she wasn't. It was to con Abhay so he'd feel jealous. Worked a treat until his mind wiping skills came to light. Pia kept her hair out as usual. She put on some flats and walked out the door. Kabir, Misha, Panchi, Danish, Tracker and Angad were all there in a big group. The new Tron Movie was pretty good. Misha and Kabir chose the movie typical Hi-tech type of stuff. A guy being animated in a machine wasn't Pia's cup of tea. Misha was chucking popcorn at Angad to stop him and Tracker's bickering. Finally the movie ended. Pia walked out of the cinema hall with Misha and Panchi. Tracker and Angad were still arguing about hair products. Kabir and Danish stayed to watch the end titles rolling just in case there were more scenes in the end of the Movie. Nerds Piya thought. The girls headed to the rest room.

Pia-I need a job guys. Christmas is round the corner. 3 days and I haven't finished my shopping. Do U girls know anywhere a vacancy might be available?

Panchi-I'm sure Dad can help U with this. U are very clever after all. Dad's always got something on.

Pia blurts out-No. I mean i want to get it ob my own merits not because U put a good word in for me. I want to go through all the interviewing process whatever it takes but i don't want to work for family or friends. I hope U understand. Working with people U care has its advantages but also disadvantages.

Misha chimes in-We know Pia. Well U can work in a club round the corner from here. It should be fun coming down there to help U out. It's an excuse to party.

Panchi-I knew U were going to say this Misha. U are one crazy girl.

Misha curiously asks-So how did the charm go?

Pia-Like clockwork. I feel much better knowing my mind isn't invaded by anyone. Don't mention this to the others I don't want them thinking i'm some kind of a nut job.

Panchi-Mom used to be superstitious U know. Apparently some shadow used to loom over us. She used to get these people to give us talismans to ward off evil from the family home. I don't know if it works but nothing bad has ever happened to our family.

Misha-Apart from Sid leaving.

Panchi-Misha cut that out. Sid leaving was between him and Dad. It wasn't any unseen force that kept him away from us. Pia It's nothing to shy away from. U believe what U believe. If it helps then good for U. Us sceptics don't have a right to poke fun at what we have no knowledge in.

Pia-Misha i know today has brought out some hard things for U but U will be OK. U always are. (Pia gives Misha a hug.)

As they come out of the ladies room the boys with Tracker are busy trying to decide where to go for their meal or go straight home. Misha puts an end to their deliberation and opts they all go to Nando's. A Portuguese restaurant where they don't need to book a table. Danish and Kabir are fine with this while Tracker argues that she needs to eat healthily to keep her figure slim and trim. Panchi advised her to just have the salad while they all tucked in to some juicy Chicken with extra spice and spicy fries. They drive all the way to Nando's. While waiting in the cue to get served Misha asks the gang if they know of any place with a job vacancy for Pia.

Kabir-I can ask Dad if U like. He has many job opportunities at his firm

Pia turns Kabir down-I need to find somewhere i can say i did it myself. It was sweet of U Kabir but Misha had the same solution as U did with her Dad. I'm a proud girl. I don't want to take handouts from anyone.

Misha-We are friends thats what we do band together.

Angad-Theres just that club round the corner or try waitressing at restaurants like this place. See if they have anything.

Kabir chirps in-Pia i think the clubs the better option. We'll get to party more. Eating out everyday could get a little tiring. Partying seems more fun. We'll be here to drop U off.

Pia has one less thing to worry about.-Thanks U guy's that one thing out the way. Finally we've got our table.

The gang head towards their seats and start ordering their meals. Pia often found herself drifting into daydreams of Abhay. That's all she had of him in her dreams. He was never going to be hers not with the way he kept pushing her away. She saw themselves together holding hands in public. Laughing and chatting away. Whispering sweet nothings. The all of a sudden the waiter comes in-Can i take your order for drinks please.

Pia embarrassed-Oh Sorry. I'll have an orange juice please.

Kabir-Pia where were U lost? I've been noticing U doing this quite often now.

Misha-Probably thinking about her unfinished Christmas shopping. She hasn't gotten round to doing it yet.

Pia-Misha. U are too much sometimes.

Kabir-Well i can make it easier for U. Misha likes anything that a guy likes right Dude? Me i'm easy. I'll like anything. Tracker needs a boyfriend for Christmas and Angad a girlfriend. Danish and Panchi well they have each other right? Problem solved.

Pia rolls her eyes-Where i come from we take time to get the perfect gifts. It's the thought that goes into it not a rush job.

Misha frowns at Kabir-u and your big mouth Kabir. Look what you've done.

Kabir puzzled-Hey what did i say?

Pia-It's OK. Christmas is hard for me U know. Kabir is right i over think things all the time and complicate things. It's just who i am. Shopping is hectic what have U guy's done?

Misha-Panchi has bought the gifts on my behalf already wrapped up. So when Mom and Dad open it i'll be surprised too. Dad on the other hand does his last minute. I have a tendency to go snooping while Mom is Mom she hides the gift at a friends house so i don't get into them. She's so mean.

Kabir-I've ordered everything online should arrive in a few days.

Danish-The same

Tracker-My shopping is never finished i'm over my limit.

Abhay lurks within the shadows keeping a guard on Pia. He couldn't help himself to check if Pia was under his spell. She looked devine with the moonlit night. He could see her so clearly with his super sight. So Pia wasn't her full self it was to be expected. He did compel her. It often left the victim a little hazy at times. Abhay observed the body language between Pia and Kabir purely platonic. He'd overheard the conversation about Pia wanting a job. He didn't want her working in any club. There were men there. Chances Pia could be ogled at by men drunken men. He could feel his temper rise. Teens were into partying too much. Well so was he but seeing Pia like this wasn't something he wanted. Abhay couldn't risk undoing all the hard work he'd put into erasing her knowledge that she felt anything for him. With that Abhay zoomed out of sight trying to control his thoughts.

Kabir drops Pia to the hostel-See U at College Pia! By the way what do U want for Christmas?

Pia-U should really keep this a surprise thats why we gift presents.

Kabir- continues-We've only known each other a short time Pia. I know U want us to be friends. I respect that. We don't know what U really want.

Pia-I want to learn to ride a horse.

Kabir confused-What?

Pia-I'm not into materialistic things Kabir. I am happy with what i have. Its knowledge i seek.

Kabir-Ok then i guess i have some challenge on my hands.

Pia smiles and gets in to her room while the others drive off. She put on her nightie and walked towards the window looking at the moon. She could see the snowfall it looked like a wonderland. Piya 'What i really want is U Mom. I want U back so bad. I wish i could say what i really want to say. Another festival without U.

Pia looked down. She swore she saw a shadow. Could it be Abhay? No he wouldn't come back would he? Pia desperately wanted him with her. Her imagination was running wild. The day had been stressful no doubt. Pia pondered on Rosa and her mother. Their connection. It reminded her so much of how Sugandh was like when she was alive. Pia wanted to find her birth Father for answers but now. Pia had second thoughts. She looked at the old Photo of her Dad with her Mom and then a 5 year old Pia staring back. Pia would never let Misha's family fall apart like hers did. Misha was always more than a sister to her and now fate had done just that. Pia would bring their family as one. Bring Sidharth and end this feud the Son and Father had going on. Life was too short. Only thing was how to do it? Misha would surely help! She seemed to miss Sid a lot. Pia took another look at the talisman. Could there really be hunters out there vying for Abhay's blood? So many new questions started propping up in Pia's mind.

Next morning

At the College hall Pia saw all the decorations were up. The students were readying all the props for the nativity they had going on for the drama students. The auditorium was looking spectacular. Very festive indeed. Many students had given up their free time to complete this grand place looking like the era from when Jesus was born. Pia could see the hard work put into all this. It was Panchi baby so Pia and Misha along with the gang decided to volunteer for the staging and props. Good job Madhoo was here to lend a hand with the rest of the department making alterations on dresses and costumes. Pia noticed Abhay wearing his usual black was there to lend a helping hand. He was doing the heavy lifting. Rosa was there though she seemed elsewhere. Pia hoped everything was OK. After all Rosa reminded her of herself. Pia walked towards the girl while Abhay kepts his focus on what he was doing but kept his ears open to listen in on the conversation. Abhay knew Rosa was a witch. Heck the whole College knew the girl was into he was curious now.

Pia concerned-Are U Ok? U seem troubled.

Rosa tearily answers-It's Mom she's not well. I can feel her slipping away.

Pia-Is this........

Rosa shushes Pia knowing full well Abhay was nearby listening in-She's been seeing thia for a while now. I'm trying to be strong for her Pia but i don't know how.

Pia empathizes with Rosa-I'll be there for U. If U ever need anything I'm there.

Rosa controls her tears from shedding-Thanks. I wasn't going to come but Mom pushed me out the door. There's still life in the old woman.

Pia-Rosa I can relate. My own Mom died. It's hard but you will get through this. Pray for her. I'll keep her in my thoughts too.

Rosa-Thanks. I've got things to do.

Rosa continues to work on the finishing touches.painting away like a trooper. Abhay couldn't help himself but to step in and stop Pia from associating with her. He didn't like this new friendship forming. Pia didn't glance at him one bit. He held on her arm and pushed her against the wall away from the wondering helpers eyes.

Abhay bellows-What game are U playing Pia?

Pia lambasts him-Who gives U the right to manhandle me like this? Let go of me before i scream.

Abhay-U really wanna play this card huh?

He covers her mouth with his free hand. Pia tries to get free-Now try screaming Pia. didn't think so. Now Pia i'm furious U keep treading on dangerous paths. That girl is trouble. She will lead U to danger. She's a loose cannon.

He let's go of her mouth. Pia could see Abhay was fishing-This does not concern U. After all who are U to me. I can't stand to look at U yet here U are dying to touch me every chance U get. Stay out of my life Abhay. Stick to what U know women. No need to protect me. i have friends for that.

Abhay still stubbornly holds on to Pia tightly-Like now i've got U in this hold U are doing a fine job at defending yourself. There's no protection from crazy people.

Pia-U are really deluded. U are the crazy one. Mr Jekyll and Hyde. I don't need to give U any explanations. It's my life. I'll be the judge of who i hang around with not U. Get back to Shalini or is it Dolly now. U sick man.

Abhay ignores the taunts-Pia stay away from Rosa i mean it. Focus on fixing yourself first.

Pia-Rosa has nobody. Her Mom is ill. She is hurting. She needs someone. That do it for U. U baboon. How dare U make this about me? My life is fine the way it is. U stay out. What do U not understand about that? Let go of me. i don't want to be polluted by your touch any longer than i have to.

Abhay lets go. Her answer seemed plausible. Pia was a kind hearted soul. He feared that Rosa's world would bring trouble for Pia he didn't want that for her. He had to keep her safe. Away from him, from Rosa and from anyone else that would harm Pia. Their world was no place for an angel like Pia. She deserved the best. She'd suffered enough. He'd heard her cries for her Mother. The pain he wanted to take away but couldn't the memories were all she had of her Mother. Abhay didn't mind the taunts Pia threw at him. He thrived in it. Pia was Hot when she was feisty. She reminded him of someone he once knew. Not someone but the Monster that had deserted him when he needed her the most. Pia was nothing like her.

Pia could see Abhays anger and sighed in relief. That was a close call. She knew why Abhay wanted her out the way. Rosa was gifted. She hoped he bought the half truth. Abhay was who knew unpredictable at times. There was some truth in what Carmel and Rosa were telling about Abhay's abilities. The guy was a working Houdini. Always vanishing on her. His strength alone frightened her at times. She sure needed defence class. Abhay had made her arms red. Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing!
really  liked  Abhay's  reaction  to  Piya's  "helpful"  nature!:)
cont  soon

--Adya!
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. Loved it . Continue soon.⭐️