Loved the upd.
Thanx for the pm.
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy awesomee ff dear..loved itt ttllyy..!😳

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Awesome Update Aysha.. Loved d way Sid is protective abt his Mom n Abhay bt he also wants 2 hurt them.. Maithali is Gr8.. She doesnt hav ny hatred towards Piya.. She thinks of her as Sis..dat's Sweet. n d whole Curse breaking thing.. Its confusing me.. Abt d Manuscript.. One of d Past (its surely related wit Maithali or mayb Abhay) n two of d same Coin (is it related to Piya n Misha or sum1 else..) m sure u 'll clear it all bt I dont think it 'll b soon.. Then too waiting.. Eagerly waiting for Alexis-Tara's part n also when Sid 'll C Piya.. Keep up d Gr8 Work.. I Enjoy reading all ur 3 FFs.. Loved it.. Thanx for d pm:) lol.
ilove99 thumbnail
interesting....waiting for some abhiya scenes..
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.....................loved maithaili n shaurya....................no Abhiya in this.....................
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 40:::Morning after Dark:::

Misha felt the night was a little too tranquil. Her day of fun with the girls was an eye opener. She grabbed herself some juice and a piece of toast. Arnab stopped his daughter in her tracks.

Misha huffed-What Papa? I'm in a rish dude can't U see?
Arnab sat slouched in his chair watching how his daughter was tapping her feet-I've noticed these few days you've been rather pensive. What's been niggling at U beta?
Misha drank her juice and answered-Is this one of your father daughter moments? I really don't have time. I have arrangements to make.
Arnab quizzed-Time waits for no man Misha. I feel like U girls have grown up on me well before i'm ready to face the music of new interests in your lives. U girls don't include me in on your plans no more.
Misha teased with her toothy grin-You're feeling Jealous Dad. Feeling left out. Don't worry i'll try to make time for U in my busy schedule.
Arnab sat up straight-This is not a joke Misha. What arrangements are U making anyway?
Misha beamed-For Pia's return. She'll be heading back with her friend in a days time. I want everything perfect for her. She's been through the mill Dad. Near death isn't exactly a fun experience.
Arnab asked Misha to rewind-Near what?
Misha pit her hand over her mouth. She let slip great-No i meant was? She had a little accident a few moths back and i had to donate blood so she'd be fine.
Arnab was in one of his thoughts-How did U know Pia has the same blood group as U?
Misha placed her juice down on the table-I didn't. Abhay already knew. Pia must have told him what group i was. He knows everything about Pia. So being her friend Abhay knows everything about me. Its all in the medical files at College. Us kids sometimes donate blood for a good cause. He must have heard from there. Pia Jaiswal is one lucky girl.
Arnab as left dumbstruck-Pia Jaiswal. That's her full name.
Misha answered in her jolly mood-Yeah well there's something in the middle. She hates her full name. She prefers Pia. Anyway i gotta bail Tara's waiting for me.
Arnab was amused by this new information on Pia-Misha where's my hug?
Misha-Sorry. (She hugs him) Happy now?

The sun kissed Misha's face. Oh it was such a beautiful day. She wanted to dance. Misha loved the feel of the wind blowing her hair.. She was feeling very playful today. Must be something in the air. She loved the breeze. It was a new day and she was over Shaurya so it was something to smile about she told herself. She was outside of Rosa's hostel. Tara opened the door for he to enter. Kabir was with them. This was totally out of the blue.

Misha was taken back-Hey what are U doing here?
Kabir pointed towards Tara-She invited me over. Something to do with Pia's welcome back party.
Tara ordered Misha to get a move on-You're in charge of Kabir's task. He'll tell U what needs doing.
Misha took Kabir's hand and pulled him to the computer area-Dude is ther something going on here that you're not telling me?
Kabir waved Misha's suspicion flat in her face-No! Tara wanted to express her grattitude for me giving Shaws location. From the look on your face i'm gathering i did the right thing.
Misha fumed-Don't mention the Rat's name. He is stil my sore spot. I wanna wring his neck. Anyway what are we doing?
Kabir enthused-Shopping. We got a surprise party to throw Pia.
Misha was excited again-Cool. Whatever U do don't invite T.
Kabir teased-I don't want to wreck a good party do i?
Misha-We'd better go get the stuff now. Stock up and get some decorations. It will cheer Pia up. She'll be made up when she arrives with Abhay.
Kabir's face fell fown sulking-Abhay's with Pia?
Misha put her foot in it again-Me and my mouth. Yeah they are together but Kabir U know they are made for each other. U really have to man up and move on dude. Its not healthy pining for someone who will never be yours.
Kabir knew it deep in his heart-I know but it still stings. She's the first girl i've ever been seriously into.
Misha knew this all too well-I know bro but this has to end for your own good. There are more birds to choose from. Take Tara for example. Her dude was a complete b*****d yet she'd handling it well. Sometimes s**t happens we got to move past all the c**p and look to the furure.
Kabir joked-U are very optimistic Misha what have U been taking?
Misha simply answered-I've had enough of looking at the glass as half empty. From now on it will always be half full. Its our perpective U see. The way we look at life in general.
Kabir opened the door for Misha-That's deep even for U. Where have U been reading this stuff?
Misha giggled-Tara's shown me the light. I'm just following it.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice
update soon..
can't wait to see some abhiya scenes
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
cool misha's words to kabir were really nice
ilove99 thumbnail
awesome so did did arnab understood who pia is?
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fab update........realy feel bad for maithali.......no1 can forgt 1st luv........
bt at d same time want abhay n pia together......hehe
thnx for d pm.............lookin forward..............update soooooooon