Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THE Khandar
The funeral over with Kabir takes Rosa and the gang on a trip out of Dehradun to a farm house his Dad had kindly offered to let them have. On the way there Kabir told Pia about a little place where an abandoned castle which had a story behind it. A love story which had a tragic story. Relic hunters had scoped the place out for artifacts.

Misha looked bored already but Pia was interested by Kabir's take on the whole place. She felt like she was part of that history. Rosa knew the secrets behind the Khan. Pandher Qila was once a beautiful Castle filled with wonders of the world. Colour, grandeur that any royal family would be green with envy. There was some residual ectoplasm that Rosa sensed. It felt creey but it could just be the place with the history it had might have had a psychic blast from just the name. Kabir wanted them all to check it out just for the heck of it. Something different. Nothing like a haunted house to get the girls frightened. Maybe this was a chance for Pia to see him in a different light. He wanted her to Love him but was getting a little frustrated. She had told him on so many occasions that they just remain friends but his stupid heart was set on her. He didn't know what it was about her that made his heart miss a beat pumping it into overdrive. Kabir wasn't a guy that gave up easy. Misha had grilled him not to see Pia in that light. He knew where he stood with her but Kambakt Dil wasn't listening. She was worth getting his heart broken over. He looked over to see Danish and Panchi hand in hand. Danish had created many problems by cheating on Panchi but he wanted his cousin to change his ways and yes at first he hadn't minded that fact that Danish played the field while he was with Panchi but since meeting Pia Kabir had changed as a person. She made him a better man. Now he didn't see Danish's point of view anymore and confronted his cheating cousin warning him if he didn't mend his ways then he'd have no alternative but to squeal to Panchi about his deception cousin or no cousin it was the right thing to do. Danish appeared to have sorted himself out. One less thing to worry about. Pia had certainly made an impact on his life and for that he'd always be indebted to her. Kabir still couldn't believe that one girl had reformed him. He could no longer recognize the new Kabir compared to the old one from last year. Even Misha was surprised by his changes.

As they entered the Pandher Palace everything was gloomy. The caretaker had kindly let them all in but he'd had the shock of his life when he saw Pia. He had seen Kabir before on a few occasions. The caretaker told Kabir he could show his mates around. He then went towards the portrait and looked intently at Metz's features then compared it to Pia who was standing on the far side near the entrance. He could see the uncanny resemblance. The caretaker was taken back by all this. He'd heard stories about the princess coming back but Pia couldn't be it could she? For her love she will be back was inscribed on a personal last letter she'd written before she died. He was certain but rebirth no way. That never happens right? He walks quickly towards Pia and tells the gang the short hand story.

Caretaker-Kids i'm sure Kabir can tell U what he knows but i have to get this out the way. This ghost house of a Palace isn't to be toyed with or messed around with. Things go bump in the night here. I'm not trying to scare U but it's the truth thats why i can't stay here after hours. Pandher's King only daughter Gayatri Sindhi Shivrajni  Maithali Korima Pandher or Maithali as she was fondly known as died a horrific death by one of her jealous suiters. They all wanted her for her beauty but she rejected them all for One man. See she was in love with a guy who was poor from the wrong side of town and he saved her on many occasions which the Raja had awarded him the honour of being a knight of the palace unknown to the King who he really was while her tribe were powerful they possessed some unearthly powers splitting the two lovers for good. Lets just say the Princess met an untimely death and this place went to hell. Nobody knows what happened to her lover or how she died just that everything was covered up to hide some sinister secret that the Raja didn't want the people of his kingdom to know about. U see over there. (Pointing at the portrait) That was her. Now i can see the legends are not all false. She is coming back to claim what was once hers. To claim her love back. She will rise from beyond the grave to win him back and theres nobody getting in her way.

The gang all look at the portrait of Maithali. Misha just burst out laughing as did Tracker.

Misha hysterically says-U know Kabir i'm sure this is one of your practical jokes right? To impress Pia. So clich man. She looks almost like Pia. There are some differences but otherwise that would be Pia. How much did this set U back?

Kabir innocently chides-I swear this wasn't my doing. On my mothers life it wasn't me.

The caretaker-The boy is telling the truth. It's not a ploy to keep U kids interested. She (Pointing at Pia) being here is not a coincidence. It was Maithali who brought U here child.

Misha scoffs-What are U saying old man that Maithali is Pia? It's the first i've heard of this story man.

Panchi agrees with the man-That is what the legends state but i doubt this has anything to do with Pia. It's all just a weird coincidence thats all it is. As for that portrait looking like Pia hey she could've been a descendent of one of the founding members whose genes may have passed on her looks or whatever freaky explanations there are. Don't read too much into it. We might as well go.

Rosa finally spills out-Pia remember that reading we gave i think she has something to do with it. I'm certain but not 100 percent sure.

Tracker complains-Oh Pia U are so lucky U were a princess in your past life with so many men fighting after U just like now Kabir is after U. Why can't anything like that ever happen to me guy's.

Misha moans-Oh not that again man. Dude seriously that was just a jokey reading. Hocus pocus doesn't work in the real world. This looks like a bhoot bangla but ghost's don't exist. I mean this place would scare a ghost away so why would one want to wait around for an off chance for a second chance. I mean the guy she loved is probably decomposing in some grave unless he is the walking dead. Now that would be something to think about na. No offence Rosa but this is just a made up story to entertain folks that are into tragic lovestories and bring tourists here to see some ancient place with old things. Us youngsters aren't into this. The old guy is trying to fob us off with a half baked story some mental person cooked up with a few glasses of gin or rum.

Rosa was fighting a losing battle-If only U knew Misha what i knew. U can't fathom what's really out there. I wish U could see what we saw then U wouldn't mock the supernatural world.

Kabir tries to lighten the mood-Come on people this was supposed to be a fun day out not some morbid experience. Lets head out of here. To the farmhouse. Pia come on what are U thinking about?

Pia couldn't move her eyes from the painting-Nothing

The caretaker warns Pia-Listen child i can see this has startled U. But heed this warning Child stay away from here. Never come back. This place was asleep for over a hundred years but i fear for U. U have to listen to your heart. Not the voices that call U. Stay away and never come back. She will call for U. That i can guarantee.

Panchi threatens the man-If U have any love for your job U will stop with this lunacy and stop scaring Pia. It's not on.

Tracker quips-Finally man we are out of there i couldn't breathe for a bit. Its such a dirty place. My hair is full of dust and dirt. Eeeeewwwwww i even conditioned it man. Kabir U have a shower right? At the farmhouse?

Kabir grins-No but we have a kettle to boil the water with. U can have a wash like the good old days.

Tracker-This is so wrong Kabir. U said it was all fun! This haunted place has put the fear in all of us.

Misha cracks-Speak for yourself Dude. I didn't think you'd notice all the spider webs with all the complaining your doing. Don't moan all the way to the farmhouse ok?

Kabir laughs-U are so gullible Tracker. I was joking yaar. We do have a shower and the place is clean not like this place.

Danish laughs-Come on bro we all should get out of here. It's no place to bring the girls to impress them. I thought i taught U better than that5. We'd better head off.

The gang leave the Pander Qila palace with Pia still reeling from that portrait which had haunted her all the way to the farmhouse. Rosa sat beside Pia giving her a sympathetic look. Rosa had felt the Palace coming alive. This wasn't a good sign. She could sense someone or something rising. It wanted the life stolen from them back. Maithali and Pia had a connection which was deep rooted not by blood but by Love. It was still all hazy. Rosa was still coming into her full powers inherited to her by her mother's death. Who is it that Maithali wants? There was unfinished business here. One that heavily involved Pia. Rosa owed it to Pia to help her for all the moral support she'd given her throughout her grieving process for her mother. Pia had an eerie feeling ever since she'd left the place. The name haunted her Maithali. For some reason she kept thinking about Abhay. the woman he loved was Metz and she looked like Pia! To make matters worse the guy still loved her. Metz and never even cared for Pia which was a stab in her heart. The ache in her heart seemed never ending. She didn't know if she was strong enough to face all these obstacles. How could she make Abhay love her for her and not because she was some doppelganger of the woman he loved? who the hell was this woman who was in the way without even being present? Pia wished and wished for the answers to come with no luck. That place the Khandar was playing in her mind with all the beauty in it yet she felt the echoes of sorrow. Hey it could have been her own sadness clouding over all other emotions but these days she couldn't concentrate on anything. Abhay Piya thought i need U like i need the air to breathe. Pia thought so hard filling her brain with just Abhay in mind reminding herself of only him in her mind. Oh Abhay i want U like my soul is lifeless without U to wrap me under your wing. Come to me please. I don't know how to function without U. With that they were finally at the Farmhouse.

Dehradun

Abhay was with Tara when he'd heard Pia's distress call. He had fought her tooth and nail and was on the verge of losing it. How much more could he do? He thought flaunting himself with varius women would create hatred and he'd face the wrath of Pia but the girl only shoued abuse but didn't once lay a finger on him. It was like she was playing along just to appease him somehow. He could see how much pain he was causing Pia with the kiss he planted on Tara but if truth be told he was hurting too inside. He knew eventually he could no longer deny Pia for she was in his mind all the time. He felt guilty for even allowing himself unwillingly to feel anything for her. It made him feel like he was cheating on Maithali emotionally. The demon in him had once lavished at the chance to be with any woman he wanted after all Maithali's death and his transformation did this to him. He'd lost his humanity. His soul but thanks to one gypsy he'd killed 50 years ago brought him back his soul and along with it all his human emotions. From there on he went down a downward spiral. He's conscience was killing him for so long for even living while the one he lived for died. He'd died for Maithali fighting to keep her alive but how was he to know that she'd leave him to face the world all by himself. Fate had played a sick game on him by kicking him further down a road less travelled by bringing Pia in his life. She was one girl who tormented him no matter where he tried to escape to get away from her. How did he even attempt to escape from her in his mind?  He had two women fighting it out only with time they become one person. He didn't want Pia in his life but he didn't know what he'd do if she ever left him. A riddle within a riddle. His existence was a joke. He could still hear Pia call out to him. Her mind clung to his like they were one. Damn her. I don't want to come Abhay thought. He pleaded to her in his mind Don't force me.

Tara went to Abhay to comfort him. She hated seeing him in so much anguish. Pia was winning the battle if wills. Tara smiled at the confident woman she'd met who didn't care much for herself than to keep Abhay from harm. Yes Tara had foreseen a danger heading Abhay's way. Hunters were after him but it was Pia she had felt the most for. Should she help her or not that was what she asked herself? Tara felt torn between a rock and a hard place. If she told Abhay then this could drive them closer together but if she didn't then Pia's soul was in danger. Loyalty to Abhay had her trapped because the woman or spirit that was causing all this was someone Abhay knew and loves or loved. Would he sacrifice Pia to be with her? She is what he wanted al along. Pia knew straight away that Pia wasn't Maithali in spirit or reborn as one but she was a vessel.for Metz's return to the mortal world. Would Abhay allow Metz to do this to Pia? Or would Abhay save Pia? Where did his heart lie? With who? Maithali wasn't a spiteful woman she was perfect in everyway from what she'd seen from Abhay but then again she had a biased perspective. Come on over a hundred years Abhay was still in love with the woman but Pia turned the tables around just by existing. Was Pia strong enough to fight off Metz. Yara hated the burden on her shoulders and worst yet she hated even being right. What the hell to do?

Tara gently-Abhay i know she's calling U i can hear it loud and clear. Wish she had a bad reception.

Abhay meekly responds-See what i have to deal with day in and out. I don't get a day off. When Pia calls I can feel my brain quake to be with her while i force my body to remain still. I thought this would die down with time but it seems to be growing stronger. It didn't feel like that with U Tara so why is she so different? I keep on racking my brain for answers but come up blank. About the reception ever being weak. I wish. U know when i have it the worst? U got it! When i sense danger.

Tara rubs his shoulders-I get it Abhay. i wish i can help.

Abhay chimes-U can break the connection for good but i don't even know if i want that. it's how bad i have it.

Tara looks away-Abhay never even suggest that. Do U have a death wish because i don't. U maybe fed up with life not me. I love the way things are. I will never risk your life Abhay and if U ever dare say that again then i'll have U trapped in a cell somewhere with my powers buddy. I know this is hard but you've faced worse things than this.

Abhay throws his hands in the air with frustration-Then what am i supposed to do? U think i enjoy hurting Pia for kicks. I'm not a sadist. Her calls are impossible to ignore. Somethings not right Tara. I can feel it.

Tara suggests-Then U should answer it Abhay. you've never been wrong. Trust your judgement. Trust in you're instincts they will never let U down. If U need to be with her go. U do know where she is right?

Abhay-I can find her anywhere Tara. Oh right? Rhetorical question.

Tara curious-Abhay if i asked U to choose between Pia and Metz who would U pick? Answer it honestly.

Abhay grows serious with his face grim thought about it-Its Metz. No debate over it. I'd choose her in a heartbeat.

Tara not so sure-Abhay i think i got my answer because truth be told U wouldn't have had to think twice about Metz. U would have spat the answer out. My dear friend U are so lost in a swamp filled with quicksand of emotions for two separate beings with the same face that U can no longer think straight. I really fear for the time U have to make that ultimate choice what U would do.

Abhay stunned by Tara's response as Tara never asks anything without there being a reason-What is all this really about Tara? It makes no sense.

Tara cryptic-Abhay somethings need to be seen to believe and my word isn't enough old friend. Pia is in danger and U are wallowing in self pity. In guilt. U must go to her Abhay. before it's too late. I wish i can say more but i am bound by U and can never hurt U Abhay. u know that.

Tara let Abhay go. Her loyalty to Abhay would never die but a secret she'd kept from him would one day be her undoing. She feared for that day. One she didn't know how to tell Abhay. this whole love story was a shamble. A mess from the beginning only Abhay would never know how to deal with it as she was being guarded by Abhay's enemies and there was no way in or out and the location unknown to everyone.

Abhay uses his super power speed to race all the way to Pia. With that one question Tara had asked him who would he choose? How the hell was he supposed to know? He answered Maithali. She would always come first. Hell she'd always come first for over a century but his head was a mush. He didn't trust it anymore.

Nightfall

The farmhouse was cosy. Wooden floors but with a modernised take. Pia was too tired to even check the whole place out while Kabir wanted them all to play games and enjoy the whole thing. Pia had told the gang she was going for a lie down. Rosa took part in scrabble with the gang while Tracker was making up random words. Pia couldn't help but laugh. As she went up she wore her Pyjama's feeling weary. For some reason she hadn't settled fully since coming back from that scary place. What was it about that place that troubled her so much other than the portrait. Pia had set her head on the pillow for a few minutes and nodded off. Pia had told the group to wake her up for midnight. Pia could hear her voice in her mind over and over again. A woman called her.

Abhay saw Pia walking out of some place in the woods. She was in her pyjama's. What the hell? She didn't look like she was in trouble. What on earth was Tara on about? He rushed towards Pia who simply ignored him and motionlessly continued on. Was this some kind of game? Abhay waved his hands in front of Pia's face. Again no response. He knew Pia was supposed to be with Kabir and their friends in the farmhouse but what was she doing alone in the dark all by herself? Pia continued to walk in the direction he feared would lead to the place he desperately wanted to avoid. He hadn't stepped foot on this land in over a hundred years but Pia was leading him here? Did she know his history with this place? He could smell her presence that way. There were more scents of the other gang. They were all here before now Pia was coming here on her own. She was standinging at the front entrance of the palace. The doors were chained up but miraculously they were being unchained by themselves. Abhay wondered what the hell was going on? He saw Pia's vacant expressions were still the same. She was sleepwalking. He never knew she suffered from this. She hadn't when he rescued her at the club. Pia had one foot in the door when Abhay pulled her out the way. He saw Maithali's portrait and grabbed Pia and ran. Pia was disorientated. Shockd to see Abhay.

Pia-What are U doing here Abhay? When did U come? I called for U so much in my head but if i'd known you'd come i would've tried it sooner. What am i doing out here? Last i remembered was going to bed early and someone calling me.

Abhay didn't answer. He carried her in his arms to the farmhouse-I think Uneed to see someone about this new problem of yours. Sleepwalking Pia does anyone know this?

Pia laughed-Oh come off it. I have no such problems. I told U someone woke me up and thats it. Why did i go there? I'm telling U that woman in the picture is stalking me. that voice wasn't from any of the girls in the farmhouse. I actually thought it was me talking to myself.

Abhay warn Pia-Don't ever go there Pia. It's not a place for U. Or for me.

Pia-That sounds dangerous Abhay. makes me wanna go even more.

Abhay shakes Pia shouting at her-I told U to stay away from there.

Pia shouts back-Stop giving me orders. I never asked U to come.

Abhay-Yeah right!

Pia-Yes i never phoned U or asked for U.

Abhay couldn't tell her he could here her in his mind-Why are U so annoying. This doesn't faze U. Being outside alone with me. that place.

Pia-No i know this is weird but it called me so i answered. Why are U shouting at me U stubborn man. What's your problem huh. I know U are missing Metz. Thats right buddy. I know about Metz and how she looks like me. next thing you'll be telling me that portrait is of another ex who looks the same well i'm not buying it. Come to think of it Maithali and Metz do sound similar. But i'm not her. Do U get it. I wish i was her then maybe just maybe U would want me. That's how low i've stooped. To wishing i was someone else. Hell if she wanted i'd gladly give her my body so that U can have Love back in your life. Have her back in your life because i'm not who U want. For U i'd do that give myself up as crazy as that sounds. That make U happy seeing me miserable. I'm sure thats worth a few laughs right at my expense. Do U think i enjoy feeling like this? U think U have it bad have U ever considered how i feel? God what is it about U that makes me irrational and blurt things out.

Abhay did something that moment so unlike him and shut Pia up with an overdue New Year kiss that took both of them by surprise. He gave into that weak moment in time. It was gentle at first but ended up lingering on for ages. Both could feel their mind connecting again. This time Pia could feel Abhay's intense struggle for both women in his life. It wasn't until he pulled away and regained some composure had he realized what he'd done.

Abhay-Don't ever say that Pia. Never wish U were anyone else other than U. One should never lose themselves because finding your way back again is almost impossible. I'm sorry for all the pain i cause but we can never be. U know that just as i do. U deserve someone who is alive inside not dead like me. i wish U wouldn't remember this night ever but i know U have means to go around my parlour tricks. U best go in.

Pia-Abhay U do realize that this isn't going to go away. we have something between us. Nothing U do will change that. And that kiss Abhay i will always remember. This Day is the first Day of the New Year and to me it means something.

Abhay left remaining in the shadows sulking at what he did impulsively.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG awesome update...i feel so sorry for abhay..poor guy is stuck between piya and metz....but i m glad that he atlest came for piya...really well written and thankx 4 the pm..update soon...
❤️MONA
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update.................poor abhay he is so confused.............
tvserial245 thumbnail
I think  the story has taken a good plot to explore the love factor between abhay nd pia <3<3<3
❤️👍🏼              
                now there will b even more romance nd fun around.......................

I would lov to apperciate the good work of the writter ...........
i lov reading rather than watch in...................
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

great updt 
👏👏
thnx n happy new year
Mavi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.... Poor abhay....
Thx 4 the pm
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part............feel sry for abhay..😔.......
update soooooooooooooon
Maheen210 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very interesting part! keep it up.😉
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...............OMG....u r awesum writer just fab..........loved it so muuuuuchhhhhhhhhh...........omg this connection is jus so complicated.........tara has a secret too omg.......n pia going to that palace.....so abhay finally set his foor on dat land for pia....n the kiss was so much romantic.......wondering wats gonna happen next.........plz update soon,,,,
Luv,
Sups.!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

OMG awesome update...i feel so sorry for abhay..poor guy is stuck between piya and metz....but i m glad that he atlest came for piya...really well written and thankx 4 the pm..update soon...

❤️MONA

:::Abhay has his work cut out. It's hard to show the angst he feels for both Pia and Metz. I can visualize it in my head but how do U show it in a story for the readers. I'm relieved it came across well.:::