Daddi shocker part 3

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Daddi and Geet start to have lunch,  Sasha and Tasha come running down the stairs, Daddi says to them i would like the room to be done before i get back ask Geet what the theme should be.  Sasha says to Daddi kuch zada nahi hoya, Daddi replies i dont understand what you are saying..
 sasha i got pregnant without marriage and now i am with Maan sir in his house without marriage, daddi doesnt have a problems so why should you,  Daddi smirks and replies i believe relationships should be open, Sasha and Tasha looked at each mouths wide open.. (i like a daddi like her)😉.
Geet i shall be going to paris for 2 weeks you and Maan will be alone  when i get back i will have a grand celebration of your new rishta, Sasha shouts Daddi but they are not even married so why celebrate, Daddi replies why not i want to show the world what a beautiful girl my grandson has, any problem sasha, Daddi says. Sasha and tasha says we have to go with there mouths wide  open they leave.
Daddi and Geet  start to laugh, Daddi ma thank you no beta you have made me the happest women on earth.  Geet says to daddi ma i have to go  to the office to finish off some work shall be back in a short while, Daddi says i shall meet you there i have clients coming from Egypt and i would like to introduce them to Maan.

At the office Geet walks in, everyone looking at her in amazement, comments flying here and there.  Sasha and Tasha confront Geet  you are such a beshram aurath you should be ashamed of yourself, being pregnant with out marriage and now you in Maans bed, Geet looked at her and smiled oh i dont have anything to be ashamed about  yes i got pregnant without marriage thats a fact and now i am with Maan, Everyone in the office is shocked, Sasha replies  you are not right for Maan and Geet replies oh who is You Sasha,  Sasha gets angry SASHAMAM tasha replies silly girl and yes it should have been me with Maan.
 Maan in his offices stands up to see the commotion he sees Geet and is mesmerized by her  he walks over and kisses Geet on the cheek, Mishtry you missed me thats why you are here and hugs her from behind. Adi and pinky smile..
Adi says Maan sir SashaMAM was saying Geet  is not right for you,  Oh Maan looks at Sasha her face red as a beetroot oh who is right for me Sasha, Geet replies maybe Sasha is right for you Maan, Maan smiles in a naughty way to geet..
Sasha shouts GEET, Maan gets angry you will not shout at Geet again is that understood, Sassha tries to speak then Maan says  its not Geet to you all its GEETMAM😆  she is my wife and half owner of this company. 
Sasha and Tasha are soo embrassassed that they cant get away fast enough , all the staff congratulate Geet and Maan, Mishtry  come i have some important clients  for you to meet, he takes her into the conference room, nobody is there and he locks the door ands starts to nuzzle her neck, Geet protest koi ah jay ka, the door is locked  replies Maan  he then slowly unwraps the sari AHEM AHEM time.  ☺️☺️☺️
Adi knocks on the conference room door, Geet puts her sari back on, Maan opens the door, Adi  cant you see i am having a meeting with my wife Daddi comes from behind, Maan beta i have brought those clients i told you about and then Daddi says Maan beta whats that on your cheek, Geet blushes what daddi ma, Daddi ma smiles Beta go and freshen up Maan smiles  and looks at Geet and gives her a naughty look.  Daddi ma introduces Geet to the client and they all compliment her,  Daddi ma tells them that  her and her grandson got married yesterday so they ask where are they going to go for honeymoon,   Daddima replies well i was going to paris but i will delay my trip  and send Geet and Maan  on their honeymoon first 😉

Enjoy plses do comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was really adorable.....lol sasha
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
maan calling geet as mishtry...so cute ..
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 AGAR YEH SACCHI HUA TO SASHA TASHA KA DIL JALKE DHUA HO JAYEGA . AUR PATA NAHIN KITNE LOG GEET KI AOOR JAALAN KI NAJAR SE DEKHEGE . AFTER MAAN MARRIES GEET , I WANT THEM TO REVISIT THE PLACES WHERE GEET WAS INSULTED & WHOM SHE WAS INSULTED .