Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MaanKiGeet...

OMG!!!

Awesommmeeeee! Amazinggggg! ๐Ÿ˜ฒReally?๐Ÿ˜ณ Well Thankk You๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love it sooooo much!
Geet's dream was soooo funny!๐Ÿ˜†Quitee Dreamyy Na
You ahd me ROFLing the whole update!๐Ÿ˜†Awhhhh!!! Glad You Did๐Ÿ˜†
And you amde em rememeber Mayank's intro for MJHT!
*Good Old Days When I Was Obsessed With MayUr!*Haaayeee!! I Was Cwaazzzyyy About MayUr!! Especially Mayank๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am loving this sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awhhh Hehee Glad You Aree!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Update like rite now if you can and add me to ur PM List!! Awh Looolzz!! I Was Writing It In A Rush So I Didn't Have Time To Write The Next Chapter Anyways I'll Be Updating Soon And Yeahh I'll Pm You๐Ÿ˜› Thanks For Commenting Jassi๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Jassi

..CountingStars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameena4Eva

sadie mindblowin update yaar Hehe I'm Your Yaar Now Eh?๐Ÿ˜†

who can be in da car (maan)lol ๐Ÿ˜†Guess Guess Guess Dearr๐Ÿ˜‰
plz update sooonxx!:) Wil Do Soon๐Ÿ˜›
loved da beginin Lol You Mean The Cwazyyy Beginning๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: LuvRagvir

SadieLuvs_Suku: Heyy You Can Call Me Sadie๐Ÿ˜›

could i plz be added to ur pm list Ofcourse! Glad You Want To Be Added๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sooooo far tha story is gud!!!๐Ÿ˜ณThank You So Much!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: 234Diya426

its great m looking forward to the next part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‰

Heyy Glad You Liked It๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ Next Chapter Will Be Up Soon๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks For Commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: shah10

supreb.. Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

do continue plz. Yeah Next Chapter Will Be Up Soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
thx

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: mrk_1

oh i love this update Awhh Glad You Liked It๐Ÿ˜Š..do add me to ur pm list pls.Okay I'll Add You To My Pm List๐Ÿ˜›..continue soon,Yeah Next Chapter Will Be Up Soon x,

Originally posted by: namita25

great part....Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loved geet's dream....OMG it was so funny....๐Ÿ˜†Kaash I Had Dreams Like That! Just Have To Use My Imagination Instead Humph!๐Ÿ˜†
continue next part soon.....Yeahh Next Chapter Will Be Up Soonx

Originally posted by: ansah

that was just so good...really loved it Awhhhh Soo Sweet Of You!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank You Dear.

do keep writing Yup Will Do๐Ÿ˜›

Heyy Guyz!!๐Ÿ˜› Sooo Sorry For Keeping You Waiting!
Actually All This Week, I've Been Veryy Busy So I Never Got The Chance To Write My Chapter
Anyways, To Make It Up, I've Made A Longgg Chapter!! Actually i was waiting for my friend so i kept adding extra extra so i ended up with 2406 words!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Okay so i've made it long and Sorrryyy Rozieee!! It's Late Now And I Have To Go Since Mum Is Screaming At Me!๐Ÿ˜ก

Okay Anywayss Here's Chapter 2 Enjoy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 2

Geet Managed To Reach On Time And as she was about to enter, she stopped. 
"Hey Gorgeous!" said Mayank as he slid from the right hand side and faced Geet.
"Ughh! You?!" Said Geet, Frustrated.
"Yeah Me Aur Koun!" He winked which irritated Geet.
Geet didn't bother to answer him so she walked past him, only to be stopped by him again. Mayank stood in front of her and she stopped. Then she tried walking from the other side but again he stood in front of her. This time she pushed him and walked past him *Huh!*
"Haayee Dhakkaa Lagaaa!!" Said Mayank as he sighed looking at her go.

"Stupid idiot! Why did I have to see his face today?! Now all my day will go bad!" muttered Geet as she walked towards her class.

Meanwhile, outside the college, parked a black car *I'm so bad at naming cars! I'll Stick To Colours* and the back door's window slowly opened. Revealing a man who slowly took off his designer glasses *those black ones someone wearss..*. He looked out of the window and smiled strangely. Then he put back his glasses on and signalled the driver to move. 
Hmmm I Wonder Who It Was๐Ÿ˜†

It was break time now and everyone was in the canteen talking to their friends. Geet, Rozie and Jasmin were all sitting on the table munching their toasts since none of them had anything in the morning!
Nupur, their other friend, was buying something else so she was still in the line.
"Oh God I Never had anything in the morning! And my stomach was rumbling in class!" Said Geet while eating.
"I Think We Know That!" Laughed Jasmin.---Uhh Roopali Now๐Ÿ˜†
Geet and Rozie also laughed. Nupur also joined them and when she was about to sit on her chair, someone pushed the chair from her and sat on it. Luckily Nupur never fell while holding the hot coffee which could have burnt her!
"Sorry Ma'am! It's Taken!" Said Mayank as he sat on the chair faced backwards *Like the back of the chair is twisted around to sit on* Facing Geet.
Geet Rolled her eyes in annoyance and continued eating her toast.
"Heyy Miss Beautiful!" Said Mayank, Indicating It To Geet.
Geet couldn't be bothered looking at him so she decided to ignore him the idiot *ACCORDING TO HER!! I Lovee Mayankk!!*
Nupur was just standing there looking at him angrily whilst he flirted with Geet.
Nupur Secretly Liked Mayank But Didn't show it as she knew he would never pay attention to her. Not that she's not good looking No! She's Gorgeous! *Nupur From Miley Jab Hum Tum* But just that he's a flirt and he doesn't really get serious at all.

Mayank waved his hands in front of Geet's face and said "Hellooo Anyone there?"
She looked at him and shoved the toast in his mouth.
"Yeah! Someone is here!" she said angrily and walked off from there.
Jasmin Nupur and Rozie laughed at Mayank who had a toast stuffed in his mouth.
He smiled still with the toast in his mouth, which made him look even funnier.
The three girls laughed even louder looking at him and couldn't help but hold their stomachs.
Mayank just realized why they were laughing and he quickly pulled out the toast from his mouth and instead of chucking it, he surprisingly ate it as he made his way towards the classrooms where Geet was off to.
"Nupur!! Goo Run After Him!!" Shouted Rozie, Making Nupur go red in embarrassment.
"Shut Up Rozie!!" Shouted Nupur as she left from there with her coffee.
Jasmin And Rozie Laughed and also headed towards their classrooms.

"Huh! Stupid Monkey! Bandar Kahi Ka!! Ughhh!!!" Said Geet while walking in the corridors *By God! College Corridors are huge!! My Experience From the open evening of the college I'll be going to*

"Hum Yahan Aye Kis Liye?'Aap Ne Bulaya Iss Liye! Aye Hain Toh Kaam Bhi Bataaiye'Nanananana Pehle Zara Aap Muskaraaiye!" Sang Mayank As he moved left right left in front of Geet.
"For God's Sake! At least Learn The lyrics You idiot!" Shouted Geet, slapping her head with her right hand.
Mayank: I know the lyrics Ma'am but since you're not singing it with me, I had to change them *Wink*
Geet: Oh For crying out loud! Don't call me Ma'am and why do you want me to sing the song? That too with a monkey like you! Your Name should be Mr. Bandar Sharma!!
Mayank: Okay Mrs Bandar Sharma! Or Should I say Bandariya Ahahahahahhah!
Geet: MAYANK!! 
Mayank: GEET! Hahahahahha!! You're Too Funny Geet Darling!
Geet: Why? Have I cracked a joke that you're laughing soo much! And Now why suddenly Darling?!
Mayank: Why'You Like Mrs.Bandar Sharma *Wink* Ahahahahah!!
Geet: Oh shut up you useless guy!
She walked off from there while he stood there looking at her go.

The whole day was like that. Mayank being a pain and Nupur getting into trouble every time because of him. It went even worse when he sat on the dinner table where the girls were supposed to be keeping their lunch and eating!
The whole day was crazy and finally over!
Geet said bye to her friends including Mayank who seemed to be stuck with her like everywhere she went!
"Okay then tell me! How do you like the idea?" Said Mayank as he walked with her like a shadow.
"Mayank! Get Lost! You know if my parents see you with me they'll be like OMG!! Forget them the whole world will be shocked to see us together! North Pole And South Pole Stuck like shadows!" Shouted Geet as she kind of increased her speed which didn't really help as he was walking slower than her but at the same speed. *Long Legs Inni ๐Ÿ˜†*
Mayank: Okay! But at least answer me!
Geet: Answer you what?
Mayank: Will You Go Out With Me? *Puppy Face*
Geet: Mayank!! I told you! N-O Spells NO!
Mayank: Y-E-S Spells Yes!!
Geet: Mayank how many times do I have to tell you! I Don't wanna go out with a jerk like you!
Mayank stopped whilst Geet continued walking. But even she was stopped when Mayank held her left wrist and dragged her back, taking her closer to him.
For a second she didn't know where to look, slowly she looked up to his mesmerizing eyes full of stupidity
She looked at him and pushed him back but instead he held her even more tighter.
"What the hell?!" shouted Geet, trying to take her hand away.
Suddenly he realized what he was about to do. He slowly let go of her and looked at her angle-like face. For a moment a felt as if he was holding a fairy, and she was so close to him! What's happening to me? Why did I get a strange feeling when I did that?
His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Geet shout his name out.
"Mayank!!" Shouted Geet.
"Huh? Oh Sorry Darling! I Don't know what happened to me then" said Mayank making a cute face.
"Whatever Mayank But don't you dare do that again!" said Geet and walked past him in quick steps.

"Hmm Mayank, You're Going crazy Dude!" Said Mayank as he slapped his head from the back and walked the opposite direction.

His eyes couldn't take what he saw. How could anyone touch Her?! How dare he! She's Mine! Only Mine! 
He was about to knock this guy's head off if he kept holding her for even longer. But he managed to control his anger as he saw she herself had pushed him away. Yeah That's good! 

It was quite dark outside and Geet was walking alone. She was walking through the same Alley which she came from and was just about to reach the pavements when a strong hand grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the wall. She was about to scream when the guy wrapped his free hand on her mouth, preventing her from screaming. She couldn't exactly see who it was but she knew it was guy. He removed his hand from her waist and took out a lighter from his pocket. Thinking she could push him since he had let go of his hand from her waist, she pushed him back but instead he came even closer by putting his weight on her. She felt like as if her ribs would break! She didn't even get the chance to keep a distance between the two, he was so close to her. With one hand on her mouth and the other with the lighter, he lit it. Making it a bit easier for her to see who he was.

*Guys You know in kis desh main hai mera dil, when Prem gets Heer, he had done the same thing with the lighter..hope you can remember how it looked ..*

Her eyes were wide open as she was desperately trying to see who it was. He brought the lighter a little closer and both had an eye-lock. *Maaahhhiii!!!*
He realized he was going to break her bones *Duhhh!* so he had loosened a bit but still he had her stopped from going anywhere.
She was so scared, her eyes were showing how scared she was. She didn't bother to look at him closely. She didn't bother to look how God Damn Hot He Was!!! *Sorryyy I had To Add That* She didn't bother to look at his amazing features, perfectly done, almost feminine. *Loolzz His eyelashes Are soo Long!! Humppphh Me Jealous!!*
She didn't bother to see any of that. All she knew was that he had her trapped at a lonely Alley! Wondering what he'll do next! 
She tried to scream, but couldn't as he had her mouth covered. She tried to push him but of no use, it was like hitting a brick wall.
"Don't Bother, It's not gonna help" he said.
She was screaming but it was unheard.
"Oh Godd!!!! Who the hell is he?! What does he want?! And why meee?!!! Shahrukhhh Bachaaaooo!!! Oh My Super Man My He-Man!! Come and rescue me!!! I'm gnna Cry!! Oh Godd Why Can I not get him off me?!!" she thought in her head. Unknowingly she started crying which shocked Him.
He wasn't sure what to do.
"Don't cry" he said softly.
Unknowingly he took his hand off her mouth which again gave her a chance to do something.
She screamed as loud as she could, making his ear drums vibrate vigorously . He closed his eyes and at once, covered her mouth with his. *Haila!!! First KISS?!!*
She was so shocked! He HAD just kissed her! Well he WAS kissing her! She pushed him back but couldn't do so. She punched him on his chest but it was of no use. Has he lost it?!
"OH MY GOD!!! What the hell?!!!! Omggg My first kiss?!! With this guy?!! And I don't even know if it is a guy! Omg OMG OMG!!! Arghhh!!!!" her mind screamed.
Tears rolled down her eyes as she continued kicking him and punching him but to no use. He was too strong.

He couldn't stop now, he couldn't control himself. This will teach her a lesson! Messing With MAAN SINGH KHURRANA! She just ripped my ear drums out of my ears!
He continued kissing her *forcefully that is* until he saw her sobbing, well crying like mad. Tears were rolling down uncontrollably. That's when he realized he had gone too far. He stopped and unwillingly let go of her *lips*.
She gasped for air and more over fresh air!
She was in a shock, going into coma any moment.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" She screamed.
"A Kiss?" Replied Maan with a smirk.
"Yes I know that but..WHY?!" She asked again.
"Umm Cz You wouldn't shut up?" he replied again with a smirk.
"Ughh! God! I thought Mayank was bad but you! Unbelievable!" she Said .
Hearing that name, He froze at his spot. "Who's Mayank?" he asked with a serious look.
"Why? You're Gonna Kiss Him As well?" she asked without trying to be funny.
"What?! No! Tell Me Now! Who is this Mayank?" He asked again, getting angry.
"Nahi Bataaon Gi! Huh! After what you've done to me, do you expect me to be even talking to you?! Or standing here and looking at your face?!" She said annoyed and angry.
He didn't say anything but instead, he came a little closer to her. She stepped back looking at him come this closer. When he had let go of her, she had moved quite far from him to prevent another attack like that happening.
She saw him coming even closer to her, so she made a run for it. But before she could take at least 2 steps, he held her wrist and dragged her closer to him. She twirled when he did that *you know how Maan did it in the show*. She pushed him back but he was not letting her go.
"Why..Don't You Let Me GO!!!!" She screamed.
"Because you're supposed to be answering me!" he replied equally as loud as her.
"Well at least keep a distance!" she said in hushed voice *Maan made her go quiet Olalala LOL*
He laughed and said "What's happened to you voice? Did the screaming eat it?"
"N..Noo" she said quietly.
Now he was satisfied with her behaviour so he let her go slowly. 
She quickly tried to run but again he held her wrists and thins time he didn't waste any time. He dragged her from there and headed towards his car.
"What are you doing?!" she shouted.
She tried to free her hands but he wasn't letting her go.
"Where the hell are you taking me?!" she asked, still pulling her hand away.
"Where you're supposed to be!" he said simply.
What was he up to?! Is he mental or about to be?! Geet thought as she struggled to free herself from his strong grip.

Okay So Tell Me How It Is And If I Should Continue With It.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Alsoo If Anyone wants to be Pmed, Please add me to your buddy list๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh and wohooo Rozie's back before i even posted it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-
-
-

COME ON!!! I Was A Kid when I Posted This!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 12 years ago