Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

Awwhhhhh Thank You!!😳 And Yeah I'll Add You To My PM ListπŸ˜› Btw What's Your Name?😊

I am Shreya😊 And Yours?
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice intro.
do continue plz.
add me to ye pm plz.
thx
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice intro ..do post the first chapter soon...
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice intro... plz add me 2 pm
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awwhh! Thank You Guyz!πŸ€—
First Chapter Will Be Up Soon And Yeah I'll Pm Everyone Who's Asked😊

@Shreya- Awhh Nice NameπŸ˜› Mine Is Sadia But I Prefer Sadie *Nickname*

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the star was interesting.....really loved it
and waiting for more.....do add me 2 ur pm list
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww sadie nice concept...
loved the intro.....
PM me when you update first part......
would love to read  your FF
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Heyy!πŸ˜ƒ Okay I've Written The First Chapter. Grrr My Brain Is Always Making Me Go In Details!πŸ˜†
Okay Anyways Here's Chapter 1 Enjoy😳

Chapter 1

*Jadoo Teri Nazar...Khushboo Teraa Badan..Tu Haan Kar Ya Na Kar Tu Hai Meri GEET!* Bzzz*Song Changes* Hooo Churaa Ke Dil Meraa GEET Chaliii* Song Changes Again* Yahaan Bhi Hoga Wahaan Bhi Hoga Abb Toh Saare Jahan Main Hoga Kya? GEET Ka Jalwa Jalwa Jalwa* BOOM!!
Shahrukh: Tum Meri Ho G-G-G-Geet!
Akshay: Abhe Bachche Ki Jaan Lega?! Geet Meri Hai!
Salman: Dude! She's Mine!
Mine Mine Mine Mine mine Mine Mine Minee!!!!
ARGHHH!!!! Screamed Geet as she woke up from her dangerous dream, Making Pooja *Sister*  Jump Up As Well.
Pooja: GEET WHAT HAPPENED?!
Geet: Huh? Di!! Omg You Won't  Believe It!
Pooja: Geet Tell Me Na!
Geet: Omg My Shahrukh, Akshay And Salman Were Fighting Over Me!!! One Was Saying Geet Is Mine Mine Mine And The Other Was Saying She's Mine Mine mine!! 
Pooja Started Laughing. She couldn't believe What she had just said!
Geet: Di!! I'm Telling The Truthh Na! They were Gnna Kill each other over me Haila!!
Pooja: *Laughing* Geet You're Mad! 
Geet: *Giggling* Hehe I Know I Know
Pooja: Totally Mad!!
Geet: *Still Giggling* Yeah Yeah I Know That Too!
Pooja: Actually Mad! *Laughing Even Louder*
Geet: *Laughs At First But Then Stops* What?! Dii!!
Both were running around hitting each other with their pillows *that never seem to rip apart huh!πŸ˜†*
"Okay! Okay Sorry Baba! Forget All This! You're Getting Late For College!" Shouted Pooja.
"Ohh Damn It! Wait And Watch Poo! I'm Gnna Get You Soon Muahahahahah!!" Said Geet *Like In A Funny Tone*
Pooja: Grrr Stopp Calling Me That! You Know I Hate That Name!!
Geet: Well Tough! I've Already Said It Ha!
Pooja: GEEET!
Geet: POOJA!!
Both started laughing then Pooja reminded her that she's supposed to be in college! With no further delay, she ran into the bathroom to take a shower for a fresh new day. *Ohhh Fresh New Day? πŸ˜†*

Geet Lives In  Delhi But Wants To Visit The Whole World *Home Of MSK πŸ˜†* And she's always tried to convince her parents to shift her here and  there but they don't seem to agree with this.*Duhh! Shifting Everywhwere?!* 
Her Parents want Geet to have the best education so that she can be successful in life and want her to get married just like Pooja did few years ago. But Geet doesn't Want to get married just yet. *Waiting For Her Dream Man NaπŸ˜†*. She wishes to study for now and leave for work as soon as possible.

Geet was out of the bathroom, singing Mere Khwabon main jo aye *Same like Kajol, The way she had a towel on and is singing etc etc*
She dried her hair and wore a Suri Sequin Vest In Purple-ish Colour With white slim jeans *Ughhh What names!!*. She left her hair open *Naturally Straight* and rushed downstairs.
"Woahhh!! Look At You!" Said Pooja.
"Shut Up Di!" Shouted Geet.
"Beta! Is that how you talk to your big sister?" said Geet's Mum.
Geet: Mum!! You know she's always teasing me!
Pooja: Yeahh But I'm Still Older Than You *Pat On Her Back πŸ˜†*
Geet: Humph! Dekh Loon Gi Tumhe!
Pooja Laughed While she served everyone Including her husband, Vansh *They've Come to her house for few days*.
"Okay Mum I'm Getting Late! Bye Dad! By POO! And Byee Jiju!" Said Geet and rushed out of the house.
Pooja To her Vansh "Dekhna, she'll come back in few moments". Vansh Smiled.
And That's what happened, Geet came back to get her scarf and her bag.
"Kabhi Toh Yaad Se Le Jaya Karo!" Teased Pooja.
"You!" Geet was in a rush so she just left the conversation incomplete*Baad Main Dekh Loon Gi!*

Okay I'm taking the story somewhere else and almost all of it is just made up like now! I Think and write at the same time πŸ˜†

Meanwhile, someone else was in a rush as well.
"Mayank!!" Shouted His Mum While tidying up his room which was a mess! *Boys Boys Boys πŸ˜† What Am I On About?!! My Room Looks As Though Someone's Been Murdered!!*
He was still sleeping, face on the pillow and back facing his mum *Ulta Soh Raha Tha πŸ˜†*. He opened his eyes lazily and slowly stretched his arms, showing his muscles *Hailaa That Takes me back when Mayank was introduced in Miley Jab Hum Tum!*
"Mayank! You're Getting Late Beta! Ullu Ka Patha! Gadha!" Shouted His Mum.
Mayank Was awake now and he could sense that his mum is really angry at him.
"Kya Mum? First You Said Beta, then you went mad at me!!" Said Mayank While Laughing.
Mayank: Okay Okay I'm Sorry! I Promise I'll come early every night. Okay?
Mum: Mayank Why do you do that? Staying out late!
Mayank: Come On mum! You know the reason na
Mum: Still Beta, Please Why can't you spend some time with me?
Mayank: Because You Remind Me Of Everything I Want To Forget.
With That he stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving his mum disappointed.
"Come On Come On!!" Shouted Geet In Frustration. She was waiting for the bus for the past 5 minutes and was getting late as well.
"Oh God! Stupid Bus! Looks Like I'm Gnna Have To Go Walking Again!" she said and started walking towards her college.
She was walking along the roads with her Ipod playing her favourite songs.
"Zor Ka Jhatka Hai Zoroon Se Lagaa Haan Lagaa'" She was humming the songs forgetting that she's getting late! She was about to cross the roads when suddenly one of the passing cars slowed down in front of her. She didn't really bother to look, so she walked around the car and crossed the road.
She again started walking, when the same car followed her slowly *like at the speed of someone walking*. This time she looked at the car, it was the same car! She stopped her music, kept her Ipod in her bag and crossed the roads again. This time that car wouldn't follow her since she was going through an alley *you know the ones where cars cant go through*.
"Huh! Looks Like Someone just fell in love with me!" Laughed Geet as she walked a little faster since she didn't want to get late.
Poor Girl, What has destiny in store for her'

Okayy That's It For Todayy. Do Tell Me How It Is And If I Should Continue With It Or Not😳

-
-
-
Sheeesh!!! What A Baby!!πŸ˜†

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sadie,
Loved the update Girl..
Hheheh Especially Geet's Dream lol
Love Pooja and Geet's bond ..sooo sweet,...
Heheh Geet is Funny lol
Wonder who is in the car?
Awesome Part...
Pls Continue soonnn...!!!:)

SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg, loved the chapter!!
Soo cute- love Pooja and Geet's scene!!

xx