PREDICT the ENDING of the serial - Page 3

Poll

Which all of the following will happen @ the end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, a new end I'm predicting - Kabir is held up @ gunpoint, but Pankaj has a change of heart and dives b/w Kabir & the gunman, getting killed.  Jyotir go to hospital and she delivers the baby, which is found to be Kabir's.  They name it Pankaj after Pankaj's sacrifice.  CS is discovered to be behind this hadsa and sent to jail.  Or there is the final showdown b/w CS & RP.
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Ok, a new end I'm predicting - Kabir is held up @ gunpoint, but Pankaj has a change of heart and dives b/w Kabir & the gunman, getting killed.  Jyotir go to hospital and she delivers the baby, which is found to be Kabir's.  They name it Pankaj after Pankaj's sacrifice.  CS is discovered to be behind this hadsa and sent to jail.  Or there is the final showdown b/w CS & RP.

Haw, what I had predicted here, though naming the baby "Pankaj" wasn't there.
I am quite amused with what Roshni's gonna feel, her father and brother share the same name 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm freezing this thread, since the ending has now been revealed here.  So let's see tomorrow or day after if the bulk of you are right about this baby being Kabir's first genetic offspring, and not Pankaj's!!!

Hope that happens, and thanks for participating!