Frequent Posters

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Yaar & can't wait for Bidaai season 2😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting article, putting forward certain hard facts , thanks.πŸ˜ƒ. So they didn't have a story if extension was given so they are taking a break. Hope it is not long.😊. In a way that's why Saakshi track was so much extended as they didn't have anything to show. maybe on the spur stories like bringing in Anmol's past. But the ending was far from satisfactory. I didn't like the fact that Saakshi after being shown evil got a decent ending while Anmol was left to do a public confession and nothing in return.😑🀒

Yes, the show has run its course, and both, the channel and the producer, didn't feel the need to stretch the story

I strongly disagree with this comment. Maybe this was true pre leap, but post leap the story had many leaks which were not given proper closure. I regret that they wasted time on highlighting their new show which should have actually gone to a proper ending to AnGini storyline. 😑🀒.
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Wow. So they wanted to end it 6 months ago.

This would had been so gud.....much better than the leap!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekha03

Interesting article, putting forward certain hard facts , thanks.πŸ˜ƒ. So they didn't have a story if extension was given so they are taking a break. Hope it is not long.😊. In a way that's why Saakshi track was so much extended as they didn't have anything to show. maybe on the spur stories like bringing in Anmol's past. But the ending was far from satisfactory. I didn't like the fact that Saakshi after being shown evil got a decent ending while Anmol was left to do a public confession and nothing in return.😑🀒

Yes, the show has run its course, and both, the channel and the producer, didn't feel the need to stretch the story

I strongly disagree with this comment. Maybe this was true pre leap, but post leap the story had many leaks which were not given proper closure. I regret that they wasted time on highlighting their new show which should have actually gone to a proper ending to AnGini storyline. 😑🀒.

The whole silly stretch was when they realized that that Saakshi's evil track was  more of a mess,, At that time they decided to say that they would end at a certain timelne, but then when they got Anmol;s past they started gearing up with the story but the time line was commited and  they needed to rush with any things

A big waste of time in the maha episode was more of promotion of Gulaal than having concentrated on Angini

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i sincerely wish gulal flops as they butchered the end so badly and no story is like biggest joke
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for article..

so many articles about bidaai after its ending and so many speculation about a season 2..

reading this one it says the show was stagnant storywise so they wanted to end it and low trp..

RS /CHANNEL decision and they experiment something new for bidaai as per the other article and the magic formula worked..yes a leap and viewers made it a hit..today the show exits as the #1 show of all channels.

a leap and new starcasts and its a win win situation for both channel/rs ..definitely also the whole bidaai team and actors..

one thing that got my attention in this article the confidence with which RS saying that yes he was asked to work on a season 2..

as for starplus it clearly shows that a back up plan is there for them in case one of its show does not get the trp expected....
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: savee_k

thanks for article..

so many articles about bidaai after its ending and so many speculation about a season 2..

reading this one it says the show was stagnant storywise so they wanted to end it and low trp..

RS /CHANNEL decision and they experiment something new for bidaai as per the other article and the magic formula worked..yes a leap and viewers made it a hit..today the show exits as the #1 show of all channels.

a leap and new starcasts and its a win win situation for both channel/rs ..definitely also the whole bidaai team and actors..

one thing that got my attention in this article the confidence with which RS saying that yes he was asked to work on a season 2..

as for starplus it clearly shows that a back up plan is there for them in case one of its show does not get the trp expected....

season two hoga re....that si certain i feel ...angini aa jayein bhagwaan kare..tashi story can wait....πŸ˜† first anmol ragi need to complete their family we need cute bhai for tammy ..one that looks like his papa but is his mom's favourite
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sami.. i know season 2 will happen ..😊

season 1ka ending dekhte hi pata chalta hein.wat an ending leaving space to come with a season 2..

you see these people they know their strategy ..in fact they will twist everything in their interviews ..at the end bang this was already a decision of channel and production house etc.

all these articles coming one by one and suggesting a season 2 a thought should be given at it.

lets hope a continuation is there as it will be more logical..
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys i think there gonna start bidaai season 2 with foursome. i dont know how but i know they will bring foursome back. to be honest bidaai is famous because of them😊
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rafeek

guys i think there gonna start bidaai season 2 with foursome. i dont know how but i know they will bring foursome back. to be honest bidaai is famous because of them😊

even i m kinda sure if they'll ever come with a season 2 then either they'll have foursome coz they are the soul of bidaai.....or they'll start khushi tammy story by introducing fresh faces.....but i soo want my foursome back....