Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with you jyo.  Maan had no clue as to what Geet had in mind. He totally did not expect the hug or the apology which came in later. He was bracing himself to get another dose of scolding or accusation or both.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@Reet: the segment we saw only talks about the dream sequence being shown....other than the white thing...DD wanted us to see the scene for the aplogy she gives to Maan about all her misunderstandings...in a way it was an indication...we looked superficially but could not catch the depth of her meaning. That's why this is her favorits white coz in a way they r getting back together........

Do I make sense???? I gotto go but will be back to read your answer
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have learnt Geets impulsive nature .She reacts quickly to things be it accepting her mistake or figthing with MSK . I loved how MSK misses her clumsiness..
Wonder why was he so uncomfortable in the Pindi wala scene.in the office..
Opti thumbnail
Maan did admit that he too should have cleared her doubts instead of letting them fester.  Geet has really transformed this once proud man.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

no i didnt get it ....tell me tell me ðŸ˜³ paleeej

I think its gol chats fav too...
Opti thumbnail
Smita, I think Maan was uncomfortable because he has still not had a complete heart to heart with Geet. Their conversation was broken mid way. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

that is what i love abt this girl..........she is never to lay down and take it ........if she is wronged she fights like a tigress and if she wrongs someone she has no qualms or pride to go and say sorry...............her sincerity is soo pleasing and makes her character soo appealing too
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

@Reet: the segment we saw only talks about the dream sequence being shown....other than the white thing...DD wanted us to see the scene for the aplogy she gives to Maan about all her misunderstandings...in a way it was an indication...we looked superficially but could not catch the depth of her meaning. That's why this is her favorits white coz in a way they r getting back together........

Do I make sense???? I gotto go but will be back to read your answer

got it 😃...thankuuuuuu Anshu ðŸ¤—