Miley Jab Hum Tum: Helpdesk / Questions & Queries - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Can someone pls give me d links of Arjun's ITA interview.  ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

has anyone posted yesterdays sbs segment picc in the gallery?
original of this siggy pls help

plzz some1 tell me how to vote on chaska meter

I wasn't sure of where to ask this.. But I didn't want to open a new topic for  this... Anyways...

My question is now that Miley jab hum Tum is finished does this serial come out in dvd version??

Because I watch Pakistani serials and after they finish they come out in dvd versions... But yah they aren't as long as indian serials, because they don't drag the serial... But that's another thing.. But yah does usually serials come out in dvd version??πŸ€”

Laiba 

okay one question I had as I was browsing through comments on Arjun's Blog and SOOOO MANY people are writing about how they are disappointed with his interview where in he apparently bashed Rati...??? I'm confused when ON EARTH DID he do this???? and apparently he bashed her really badly?? Just a sincere question... and its the interview with "DOLLY???" I am really truly confused so if anyone can help, that would be GREAT!!

http://arjun-bijlani.com/wordpress/?p=151
I hope this is allowed cuz I'm just sincerely trying to find out about this interview....
Ye Interview kab ayaa??pls give me link

Originally posted by MyInfatuationz

Ye Interview kab ayaa??pls give me link

here is d link dear............. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by mayurian_sheebs

plzz some1 tell me how to vote on chaska meter

4m left side 1 2 3 4 5 u'll press the 5th star
plz tell me k forum members main se kya koi mjht ko vote kar raha hai,is anyone voting mjht 4 the best youth show????😲😲😲😲😲😲dmg fans r voting very quicklyπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.