finally rudra & gauri r married

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

i m so happpy 2day...finally rudra and gauri r married...i knw rudra hate gauri...he will not accept her...but still i loved 2days episode....iqbal and binny did good job....binny's expressions was good....and Iqbal to rocked 2day.....angry young man.....2day I hate rudra a lot....how can he trust abhay...and his mother....anywayz....sangini is more interesting now.....as per Iqbal's tweet....we have to see ruthless rudra for 1 or 2 weeks....so guyz be ready for more tamasha by rudra....poor gauri :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes finally they r married. I hated the fact that even Abhay alongwith RR used Gauri for his own selfish reasons. Ultimately Gauri's dreams for  a peaceful life are broken.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
WHAT???????????????? abhay is having a grey shade.It will become disgusting watching.
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a very dramatic episode with a very dramatic marriage. Have to say what a great job MIK and Binny did in todays episode. MIK made us mad at R and Binny made us feel for G.

Awesome episode and awesome performance👏👏. I am sure the Rawats and R is not going to accept this as a marriage. That was R's intention destroy G's life - leave her no where. It is going to be very interesting to see where the story will go from here.
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems just like gauri had to do a lot of penance before & after marrying lord shiva , similarly our Gauri  would go through hell before earning her husband love

Man but then who said getting Rudra as husband is easy . Pihu made a good decision of backing out ,otherwise i can only guess what she would have undergone .It take courage like Gauri to maintain husband like rudra

Just waiting to see how Gauri gonna start taking matters in her own hand .

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Diya, will go home and watch it when it airs here!
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Geeet - really good episode. Binny and MIK was tooo awesome
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where will Gauri live now?  We all know that RR will treat her like a servant and never let her live in her house and she won't have Rudra to back her up.  Unless Dadaji puts his foot down.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But he only put sindoor on her maang.And did not take the 7 vows around the fire and put her mangalsutra.Or have i missed something?😕
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Didn't they take vows?