Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose.mn thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Komal I don't mind any focus on anyone!!!! I just want Mayank to be with Nupur and to understand her. This is last week of MJHT and i am watching it all yawning..........
..Mariyam.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eid MUBARAK TO EVERY ONE <33🤗

Originally posted by: rose.mn

Komal I don't mind any focus on anyone!!!! I just want Mayank to be with Nupur and to understand her. This is last week of MJHT and i am watching it all yawning..........

I knw dee.......even i dont want to see mayu/ab with bm niether onscreen or offscreen...😆......cv's are ruining the last week of mjht totally......
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLioness

DecGr8!shoot.Arti.😃

rose.mn thumbnail
Just hope to get some quality scenes of MN in this last week!!! i don't want anything else!!!

I happened to go through a post in forum, and by God why i was not surprised of things going on there.......... well Thank God i am Mayurian.......... just love them!!!!

You know what i don't like SG, neither do i hate them!! i just don't care!! Long time back i used to be Mjhtian but thing around, especially their fans made me Mayurian only!!!

Anyways i am off now!! tomorrow is eid and have to got up early.......... bye hun

and Eid mubarik to all in advance.........

Originally posted by: rose.mn

Just hope to get some quality scenes of MN in this last week!!! i don't want anything else!!!

I happened to go through a post in forum, and by God why i was not surprised of things going on there.......... well Thank God i am Mayurian.......... just love them!!!!

You know what i don't like SG, neither do i hate them!! i just don't care!! Long time back i used to be Mjhtian but thing around, especially their fans made me Mayurian only!!!

Anyways i am off now!! tomorrow is eid and have to got up early.......... bye hun

and Eid mubarik to all in advance.........

Dee ill give u my vishesh tippani on this MN and SG thing......I have a long bhashan.😆
chalo dee now you go......bbyeeeee..........tc............gn...LY my BD.....😳
Eid mubarak to you too dee......😳
Ok u mean tht arti's ita photoshoot is gonna come in dec issue??

Originally posted by: KomaliciousXOMN

Ok u mean tht arti's ita photoshoot is gonna come in dec issue??

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Waah i love the way u said yes........thnxxxx meri sherni fro this jaana.muahxx.......😳......😃

Originally posted by: KomaliciousXOMN

Waah i love the way u said yes........thnxxxx meri sherni fro this jaana.muahxx.......😳......😃

🤗