15th November Written Update *DONE*

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this is nadz here how u doin??

Sano Cant do the update so she's asked me to do it in behalf of her, hope u all enjoyπŸ˜‰ I ahvent watched teh whole week's epis so have no clue wats happeningπŸ˜†

Starts with Recap, kabir says he loves piya, the other girl says she doesnt knw who is abhay. she says she preggy, Abhay says im the father of the child!

Starts with kabir saying its so hard to tell piya coz she is so different, i reli like her and if she says no it will kill me *awww* 😳

He says phati pari hai meri πŸ˜† Danish makes him drink 🀣*kabir looks soo cutee*
Kabir says u are my bro my friend I LUV U πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Piya cums and danish makes him go he goes and stumbles mish helps and then he holds the pole and gets up πŸ˜† he does a cute pole move πŸ˜† he tells piya that she is so diff, so nice, so sweet and today in front of everyone he wants to confess, I LUV U PIYA 😳 T is annoyed, mish, danish her sis all are happy even her parents πŸ˜† he asks piya to be he's, piya is confused... "T" s silly friends try to influence her she is annoyed.

He says piya if u say yes i will be the happiest man on earth, Abhay cums and tells her say yes he is rich and stop interfering in my life πŸ˜† she looks at him angrily 😳

Then turns and says "YESS I WILL BE UR GirlFriend" 😳 πŸ˜†
Everyone is happy πŸ˜†

Abhay's mother says piya looks lovely in a wierd way πŸ˜• MIshas mum and her talk, abt danish and work... then she asks abt the books so the mom say panchi and arnab love books πŸ˜• she mentions arnab has the wierdest books u will never find anywer... Misha's parents leave and abhays parents are left. she reads the book of "living dead" how they can die bt live by drinking blood of humans, he has no soul bt can live like a human, in english u call it VAMPIRE. They are not bhoots or anything bt they have to drink blood to live πŸ˜• he says ek adhoori kahaani 😳 she says rem wen this was published how many copies wer published 😳 he says yes jst 3-4 wonder wer the oother copies are 😳 she says these dobrials dnt knw the price of this book 😳 Chand burns the book and says this shud be burned. The gang is teasing KaPi piya looks sad. Mish teases T and calls her Dumpeshwari 🀣 she calls her a Bit** "T" says its nt over yet she will be back, Mish says u will be back to the gao u belong byee... She calls them losers.

Piya goes outside and sees that girl maya shes on the fne. Kabir cums and asks her but she says nothing and goes to maya, she tells her to fight for her right, she shud expose him πŸ˜• maya is crying...
she tells her to make him realize his mistake.

In the car, panchi is driving the guys and piya home coz there drunk. piya's hand is on the seat, kabir holds it, piya looks embarassed bt pulls her hand out πŸ˜†

Panchi, kabir, piya and danish are in the car, the car stops and they are confused as it always gets stuck here πŸ˜• they talk abt the animal attacks... kabir tells danish to stay as the girls are alone bt piya says plzz dnt go alone 😳 danish teases him πŸ˜† there bth drunk and go to the wrong place i think 😳 An hour passes, panchi falls off to sleep, piya is worried and gets out of the car...

Piya walks and sumone runs fast, she looks and sees MR RAICHAND 😲 she recognises him and gets confused wondering how he was so fast and so late night πŸ˜•

The boys are back getting the car fixed, piya cums back reli creeped out 😳 Panchi asks why she is so quite new boyfriend and all πŸ˜† kabir says dnt hide anything frm me 😳 she tells them that she saw mr. raichand. she said he looked scary and he's eyes wer wierd they all laugh πŸ˜† He agrees they are wierd bt he wudnt be in the jungle unless he is a zombie she gets worried bt then he says or like holly films drakula, vampire drakula 😳

Abhay's mom tells abhay that she and chand have decided they wnt stay here anymore and piya has seen chand today, she will get concious.. Abhay looks angry.

END

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Awesomelicious updates nadz πŸ€—
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the quick update! πŸ€—
_.mariam._ thumbnail
thanx 4 update...............😊
beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WRONG FORUM!Edited by beagleboy - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh gosh Piya saw Chand's vampire form?
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Heyyy thank you soo muchh...

Appreciate it...
I hope Abhay doesnt have a go at Piya now...
that boy is always fuming lol..