Paranormal with Religion?

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this isn't exactly all about ramayan or anything of that sort but more on an outer scale of topics more towards our religion, hinduism

what are you guys thoughts about exorcism? I don't know what hinduisim says about it but I got interested into it after watching this video...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3vFTiPCH2g&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

some rubbish it

some firmly believe it

im the one in the middle thinking 'i dont know' rofl...

but as you know exorcism is usually performed when there is thought to be an evil spirit residing in the body of an unknown host... whats the idea/fundamentalism behind this..?
Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm....my belief is...I don't know what kind of spirits are out there, but if one believes strongly in God, he or she cannot get possessed.😊 There is a line in the Hanuman Chalisa that says he rids one of all evil spirits, so maybe there are evil spirits in existence (again, am not sure), but even so...no negative energy can touch you if you believe in God, because love for God is the most positive energy out there and it can repel anything and everything negative.
muffins2waffles thumbnail
^ I basically agree with what she says. Being sisters, that's what we are told. But of course, SHE always gets here first 😆