STOP BASHING KAJEN.KAJEN FANS NEED UR SUPPORT - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by manoj589

@TM get a fact girl there r many KSG haters here who dont belong to any particular group .they r neither Kashian /Shilpian/SRians .they just love to bash Ksg .so stop generalizing them
n u r on d top of dat hit list lolzzz..ab mujhe se mat jagadna :)

Lets put it this way....as long as the Forum is Active, Bashing will still Continue. Very sad but true.

Originally posted by ranv_rules

y bash ksg? what has he done? does his personal life bother u so much that u have to bash him on a forum that he cnt even see? im just curious manoj.. plus this forum is about dmg not ksg. make a new anti ksg forum if u have to bash him
r u illiterate or u cant decipher english /listen dude i dont like ksg but i m least bothered abt his personal life .For ur kind information i was not even the Tm's earlier post where ppl were bashing ksg .I care two hoots what he does in his personal life  /My only issue is y the TM is bringing shilpa n her fans in this mess when they r not even related here .I m a shilpian i only comment when shilpa is being brought in irrelevant post n is bashed along with her fans .can u tell me what shilpa or her fans has to do with ksg bashing y the hell is TM including us here when we r not even at fault

@TM get a fact girl there r many KSG haters here who dont belong to any particular group .they r neither Kashian /Shilpian/SRians .they just love to bash Ksg .so stop generalizing them 
may i know the names of the bashers who don't belong to any of
the above groups......
Edited by devilseye99 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mayeli

n u r on d top of dat hit list lolzzz..ab mujhe se mat jagadna :)
first of all u r not funny secondly i m s shilpian if u cared to ignore i stick to my idol rather than bashing ksg everywhere so get ur facts straight chick😡

first of all u r not funny secondly i m s shilpian if u cared to ignore i stick to my idol rather than bashing ksg everywhere so get ur facts straight chick😡
okay okay m sori :) bt wz jz kiddin seriously dnt mean offend u...
Originally posted by devilseye99

may i know the names of the bashers who don't belong to any of
the above groups......
abhi ji u really wanna know sorry but the haters r much smarter than u think they come with multiple ids so they ca be any1 sonia ,maya pari abhi,tina mina pinki or whatever names u can guess😃
[QUOTE=MayankDrashtiRM]its sidmas the problem[/QUOTE

Then y do Kajen fanz bash Siddhima and Kash 
Edited by punjabkudi98 - 13 years ago

abhi ji u really wanna know sorry but the haters r much smarter than u think they come with multiple ids so they ca be any1 sonia ,maya pari abhi,tina mina pinki or whatever names u can guess😃
or u can say most of the haters belongs to these groups only but they prefer bashing 
him through MID's as they don't want to increase the WL of their main ID 😊
Edited by devilseye99 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by punjabkudi98

whom r u asking dear sonia will not answer u neither the other kajenians if some1 bashed their fav they will make a hue cry abt it all over the forum make innumberable posts on it .All the kajenians will flock to the post as they r paying condolescence to the issue .

i just wanna ask them what abt the actors whom they dislike whom their grp bash bring in irrelevant topic mock at their fans when the fans respond go crying to the mods or threaten us use teh inPhamous report button. have u seen us making post on y u bash our favs .No na coz we all know its simply no use of making such posts reportings n ban cannot reform this ppl then what can a post do just waste of cyber space