Frequent Posters

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good to see u back Nisha, its been ages since i saw on u the forum!!!!πŸ₯³
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha, another blooper..when Archu came to the mandap Vandu was supposed to have gone away to fetch Vandu..but they kept on zoomed on Vandu's face when Archu was crying and begging..reminded me of those award functions when they show people even though they are not present thereπŸ€ͺ

I think Zee gave an ultimatum to BT to have the reunion on 12thπŸ˜† and so they had to do everything hurriedly..
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nish, we are even forgiving phoons !!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aaj mohabbat ke liye sab gustaaghi maafπŸ˜‰
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

Nisha, another blooper..when Archu came to the mandap Vandu was supposed to have gone away to fetch Vandu..but they kept on zoomed on Vandu's face when Archu was crying and begging..reminded me of those award functions when they show people even though they are not present thereπŸ€ͺ

I think Zee gave an ultimatum to BT to have the reunion on 12thπŸ˜† and so they had to do everything hurriedly..

Anu,I agree today we had loads of blooper,but I couldn't bare the fact that body double was used and now only like this just imagine during JDJ days

Infact I didn't enjoy episode much expect the last part may be I wouldn't have liked it if Sushant and Ankita were not part of it πŸ˜† for me it was like last episode of PR πŸ˜†
9991 thumbnail
Who cares about body double or triple d best thng was archana manav reunited...... :-) ,nd d last scene made up for all bloopers actually i m used to this body double thing wen sushant was doing ZNKD during d divorce tym.. There was a lot of use of this body double thing :-D
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt notice the mendhi blooper but i did catch the cell phone blooper πŸ˜†
aarti23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i knw tat body dobl ws bit distractin but archu been sick during tis whole shootin

but then 2 she manage 2 luk so gr8 πŸ‘
debeangel thumbnail
All i have to say is YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY.......................It was time.........FINALLY
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishr

lol I know topic should have been different as ArMan FINALLYYYYYYYYYY united and before commenting much on episode which I saw like after so many months πŸ˜†,but I had one major problem why on earth did CV's use body double of Ankita 😑😑😑

First when Archu Mehendi was being applied then during the mandap scene 😑

and also two blooper while during Mehendi scene both her hand was applied by Mehendi,but when Satish came she wiped her tears πŸ˜†,and later when Sulochana asked to Archu,Vaishu said that Archu has left mobile in home only,but before that scene Satish was saying why isn't Archu calling πŸ˜†

I think even CV's got confused and may be couldn't believe ArMan are reuniting finally πŸ˜†

P.S feel free to bash for making topic not related to ArMan reuniting πŸ˜†

body-double? really? where exactly? Can u tell me so that I can go back and chk those scenes?

Actually Satish says - why isn't Archu picking the call ... so that goes with if she had left the phone at home.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GREATT POSEEE AND AJJ SABB MAAFF. i knowww i bet the CVS couldnt take it and they were happy tht finalyy ARMAN IS REUNITING AHHAHH πŸ˜‰πŸ‘