Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mademoiselle1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No dude on this one I sympathise with the fans.. Ranbir and Katrina were like one of the most mocked couples in bs.. every post regarding them used to be filled with.. they look like bro sis.. bro sis.. Sonam-Imran.. weren't tolerated by the self proclaimed intellectuals.. on this forum.. they were too plain too simple for people's taste.. Shahid-Rani were mocked endlessly.. many cynical posts were created to mock them.. in fact i can't remember even one couple which wasn't opposed here... its usually.. fans who struggled to keep their fav couple's flag  high.. otherwise there were always cynics present here.. to spoil the party.. cynics and fan rivalry.. made sure that no couple enjoyed.. total admiration.. which is how things are i guess.. diff opinions.. Edited by mademoiselle1 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, i dunno about ranbir kat... but i remember the times of shahid and rani... and i am sorry, but i was amazed and appalled at the hypocrisy that they were quick to diss vidya and shahid's couple to praise rani and shahid... vidya looks just as old as rani, yet so many snide remarks were made about vidya...!!  πŸ˜•

if you like someone, that's fine... but it is extremely annoying to see such comparisons... apne fav ki tareef karni hai, karo... i wouldn't touch the topic or even argue... but why do people feel the need to insult other pairs to praise their own... hypocrites much...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

mademoiselle1 thumbnail

hypocrisies, herd mentality.. fan wars.. cynics make sure that absolutely no couple gets away with scott-free praises.. which is fun i guess.. but still some couples do go through a worse time here.. depending on which fans are active and which are not.. but i have seen this that the some couples which have gotten dissed badly here.. like katrina-biru.. have gone on to become epic couples.. so the opinions here.. don't guarantee anything..

^^absolutely...IF is tiny compared to the rest of the audience out there...we get impressed wayy too quickly and start drooling if the couple share remotely anything close to chemistry.....but the larger audience couldn't care less abt sona-imran or biru-pranks or other forgettable couples...they are not as huge as say an srk kajol, aish hrithik, amitabh rekha, akki-kat etc who enjoy a solid fanbase outside IF aswell....
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great topic! Yeah I do feel fans on her are biased! Whoever is opposite their favorite celeb...OMG they look so cute toghter, they look so hot together and most of the times they don't look cute or hot!

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh and at first I actually hated Imran and Kat but slowly im starting to like them! lol still dont like Imran as a person lol
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

well, i dunno about ranbir kat... but i remember the times of shahid and rani... and i am sorry, but i was amazed and appalled at the hypocrisy that they were quick to diss vidya and shahid's couple to praise rani and shahid... vidya looks just as old as rani, yet so many snide remarks were made about vidya...!!  πŸ˜•

if you like someone, that's fine... but it is extremely annoying to see such comparisons... apne fav ki tareef karni hai, karo... i wouldn't touch the topic or even argue... but why do people feel the need to insult other pairs to praise their own... hypocrites much...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

true
and itx funny and irritating to see
Just because some thought RanKat looked like sis & bro mean they were mocking?.....I said so cause I find them totally cute and have a similar look to me *___*
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

If a fan will not favor their fav no matter wht  then how will the called be fan ?? πŸ˜› 

And fans r always biased... n those who r not BIASED (searching with jugnu light.er not found) r not fans !!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Fans everywr on earth r always biased towards their favs !!! πŸ˜›

Keep--------------------Smiling !!!😊
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess I don't myself a traditional "Fangirl"  (then again who does?) but I do admit when I see Sona or Deepika paired with someone, I'll probably think it works regardless of who the other person is. I like to think it's part bias and part propagandaπŸ˜† too easily swayed by a good RomCom trailer.

Everything's subjective, if you like someone you're biased but if you don't, that doesn't necessarily mean you're impartial either.  Just because you dont like a pair/person/stick insect, does that mean they're not a good jodi or they're not because you don't think so? 

Edited by LabRat34 - 13 years ago