will miss bidaii alot ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

jasskaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
willll missssss bidaiii alot ;(((((((((((((((((((
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comeeee soon..... wid new show... willl misss u guyss alot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya sure..even though it was not much interesting after the leap will surely miss the bidaai team...all the bests to all of them..
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It will be strange,not coming here and not discussing Bidaai since this is the forum where I have been active for the last 1 1/2 year!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True yaar ,I was also attached with the characters of Biddai. I feel that 9pm is the slot  for our Ragvir😳, Salekh😳 then Angini😳, cuties 😊Tammy, Khushi and Kavya. I am feeling very weird and sad 😭😭😭that Biddai is going offair. I will surely miss the entire Biddai team. But still I feel that we should appreciate the whole team of Biddai for entertaining us for 300+episodes⭐️⭐️👏👏👏.
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'e been watching Bidaai since Day 1...there'll be a sense of emptiness from Monday, not being able to watch my Fav showat 9 pm...n then it'll be even stranger, not coming around n conducting endless discussions on the Forum! Awww...the thought is unbearable painful, so i'll leave it at that! MISS YOU HEAPS BIDAAI!
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
my first indian serial. this is were all began 3 years back the reason i joined IF, Now my weekdays are gonna be so empty. i am genuinely upset, its like letting go to something very dear to your heart. i remember the first time i laid eyes on bidaai, my mum sat in the living room and i was moaning about how she's addicted to these stupid dramas 😆 and this was when malti was scheming with ragini's first wedding proposal with the MIL. i walked out the room and went back to my room, then few days later i watched a whole epi with sadhana dropping that pot on her feet from then on i was hooked🤣 i watched it for 3 months at uk pace until i found out all serials were 1month ahead online on youtubethen i joined IF and today im still here.  and its actually ending, no serial can come close to bidaai for me..its so unique. 😭 I WILL MISS YOU BIDAAI!! thanks x ❤️ 08/10/07-13/11/10❤️