How about Shekhar coming up with a brilliant idea!

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

How about Shekhar coming up with a brilliant idea ...

In this episode, we have Loha stalling Shekhar-Laali at home, feeding Madhav while Ranvijay goes out and spoils the land the duo are planning to plant on.  (The soil has been poisoned I believe.)😑😑😑

When Shekhar and Laali arrive at their land, both are shocked and devastated to find their land in an unusable state, probably for a long time now. 😭😭😭

Laali for the first time almost gives up hope.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Angry Shekhar goes running back home, has a fight with dad Loha and tries to beat up Ranvijay.  (Shekhar is about to bring down the weapon ... something he has in his hand with a pointed end ... on Ranvijay's chest🀒🀒🀒

Sumitra stops him in time.  A shocked Ranvijay just lies on the ground waving Shekhar and his weapon away.😲😲😲

Well, don't you think it is about time, our hero Shekhar comes up with a brilliant idea on how to overcome this obstacle ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

After all, he is a brilliant, well educated man, albeit he is a bit mental.

• Maybe, he should go and do some tuition around the area ... if parents are willing to have somebody mental teach their children  ..
  • Or maybe, he should go to the city and earn a living there
  • Or maybe they should go to their old land, given by his maternal grandfather and plant on that
  • Or maybe they should plant on the slopes of the land which is still untouched like the Chinese people do
  • Any other brilliant ideas ..

(I suppose if he had killed Ranvijay, the courts would have declared him innocent on account of him being mental..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Shekhar had put that weapon he had...by the way where did he get it from, we did not see him pick it up from the farm did we???....πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Yes if he had put that weapon through his brother and Loha....not kill them but just injure them so they could not move around for sometime.
He would have been arrested, but he could plea his case stating he was "mentally insane and not sure about what he was doing"... that is an insanity plea.....there is no way he would have been put into jail because he is a bit cuckoo!!!!!!!  Like one flew over the cuckoo's head....In this case he is the cuckoo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Despite Shekhar mental abilities he still knows how to use a weapon very well...no probs there. 
I think if he takes a few more lessons on "Getting even with the family 101" he will be in good shape. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
telenovelle thumbnail
If Shekhar has to earn a living at this point in his life what could he do that would make him feel productive??? That is a tough one....He could:

1. Babysit some younger kids with the same mental problems. Perhaps open a daycare with Laali. He will be the teacher and Laali the director of the daycare. Sumitra could be the other teacher who takes care of babies. Rekha the cook. Ranjavi and Loha the ones who clean up the garbage, washrooms and take out the dirty diapers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† make it a family biz.

2. Take the tractor and go from farm to farm and help the other farmers with their land.
He might have to get a new tractor because it was burnt...Loha can buy him another oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Those are some ideas to get him going...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago
Neela10 thumbnail
Babysit some younger kids with the same mental problems. Perhaps open a daycare with Laali. He will be the teacher and Laali the director of the daycare. Sumitra could be the other teacher who takes care of babies. Rekha the cook.

Ranjavi and Loha the ones who clean up the grabage, washrooms and take out the dirty diapers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† make it a family biz.

LAMO🀣🀣 One day Telv, you will be the death of me!!!🀣🀣  I will die laughing at some of the outrageous plans you have for Loha and Ranvijay. Right now, I am still laughing, and can't think of anything to write. 
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Babysit some younger kids with the same mental problems. Perhaps open a daycare with Laali. He will be the teacher and Laali the director of the daycare. Sumitra could be the other teacher who takes care of babies. Rekha the cook.

Ranjavi and Loha the ones who clean up the grabage, washrooms and take out the dirty diapers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† make it a family biz.

LAMO🀣🀣 One day Telv, you will be the death of me!!!🀣🀣  I will die laughing at some of the outrageous plans you have for Loha and Ranvijay. Right now, I am still laughing, and can't think of anything to write. 

Can you imagine Ranjavi and Loha picking up smelly diapers???? Never in a million dollars can I imagine them doing that....ROFL
Neela10 thumbnail
Can you imagine Ranjavi and Loha picking up smelly diapers???? Never in a million dollars can I imagine them doing that....🀣

Diapers are easy stuff, you just pick them up and flick them in the garbage bin.  No washing required.

But how about napkins?  A lot more effort is required in this one.  You have to scrape out the dirty stuff, and then you have to wash and put it on the lines.  A few days of this and Loha and Ranvijay will be ready to quit all their mischief making ....

On the sidelines, Shekhar and Laali should be encouraging the young kids to go to town with their dirty business ...
🀣
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Can you imagine Ranjavi and Loha picking up smelly diapers???? Never in a million dollars can I imagine them doing that....🀣

Diapers are easy stuff, you just pick them up and flick them in the garbage bin.  No washing required.

But how about napkins?  A lot more effort is required in this one.  You have to scrape out the dirty stuff, and then you have to wash and put it on the lines.  A few days of this and Loha and Ranvijay will be ready to quit all their mischief making ....

On the sidelines, Shekhar and Laali should be encouraging the young kids to go to town with their dirty business ...
🀣

Just give them a few days working with kids and diapers and they will realize the hard work women have to do because consider it a joke.
They feel that woman should just have babies and clean house.
Make them do a bit of dirty work and they will never cry again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I saw that ...Once again I was so 😑 with Sumitra...This Lady na..UFfff...Why she need to  intrupt in all Good things getting done  by  Shali all the time....

I would be happy  If Shekhar hurt a bit Ranvijay...that would be nice...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About Shekhar come up with good Idea..Nice to see u have many Ideal..Let's see Cv's come up Some Interesing track after this...I m absolutly cluelss about what's gonna happen next..

Shali has to find other way to earn or just simply run away by taking baby..Easiest WayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
telenovelle thumbnail
Today Shekhar came up with a brillant idea...selling one of his kidneys not he smartest thing to do, but a creative and selfless way to get money to save his son.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Neela10 thumbnail

I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures.  This one was one desperate measure!!

Oh!  How about selling blood ... how much does one get for that!!!  He can give two pints.  After all he is a strong, healthy man!