Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Angel

me too.

thank god for Misha and Kabir or else this would have bored me to death.

Well i feel even their scenes are beeing dragged to much...i mean there is not much reason in their scenes always ...but just there for filling the Pace....they really need to get on with the AbhayPiya track now.
monomoon thumbnail
and well yea...thnk god for the awesome actings that keeps us addcited....for example...Sukus portrayal of each scene....like todays scene where she was looking at MrDobrial and Misha....was one the scenes which made the epsidoe worth the time.Hats off
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just wanna add one thing here-
It's strange, but the viewers who have recently started following this show ( like me ) are loving it to bits. But the ones who have been following it all along, are loosing interest in it. This is something which i think happens with every show!😆 The ones who start watching a show for the first time, take to it like a bee takes to honey. and just keep on praising it. ......I myself have been through this.😆 The show which i used to watch before i started following PKYEK, i used to love that show very much. But slowly i realized what's the 'actual' worth of that show is. While the people who have just recently started watching it, are enjoying it to bits. And that's natural too. But this goes on to show this show is 'actually' getting mundane and that's the reason the original viewers of it are loosing interest in it. So although i personally am very much enjoying this show right now, but i back you guys who are finding certain flaws in it, since you guys know better!😊
Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know i m starting to feel the same way...i mean since this week i havent seen anything supernatural in any of the episode and they are not even showing much of abhiya together, its mostly abot kabir runing after every girl that is wearing yellow...i know that we need that for funny moments but comeon its time for some action...i really hope ekta pull up her game cause she really need to put more effort into the first ever indian dark love story....

❤️MONA
monomoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

It's strange, but the viewers who have recently started following this show ( like me ) are loving it to bits. But the ones who have been following it all along, are loosing interest in it. This is something which i think happens with every show!😆 The ones who start watching a show for the first time, take to it like a bee takes to honey. and just keep on praising it. ......I myself have been through this.😆 The show which i used to watch before i started following PKYEK, i used to love that show very much. But slowly i realized what's the 'actual' worth of the show is. While the people who have just recently started watching it, are enjoying it to bits. And that's natural too. But this goes on to show that the show is 'actually' getting mundane and that's the reason the original viewers of it are loosing interest in it. So although i personally am very much enjoying this show right now, but i back you guys who are finding certain flaws in it, since you guys know better!😊

@bold...no we are not lossing interest....we r beeing tortured😆...angry and restless😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It's strange, but the viewers who have recently started following this show ( like me ) are loving it to bits. But the ones who have been following it all along, are loosing interest in it. This is something which i think happens with every show!😆 The ones who start watching a show for the first time, take to it like a bee takes to honey. and just keep on praising it. ......I myself have been through this.😆 The show which i used to watch before i started following PKYEK, i used to love that show very much. But slowly i realized what's the 'actual' worth of that show is. While the people who have just recently started watching it, are enjoying it to bits. And that's natural too. But this goes on to show that the show is 'actually' getting mundane and that's the reason the original viewers of it are loosing interest in it. So although i personally am very much enjoying this show right now, but i back you guys who are finding certain flaws in it, since you guys know better!😊

We're not losing interest. We just want AbhIya love track to start quickly!! too much importance is being given to the useless 'yellow fever' track. Its a good side tyrack but it shouldn't get more screen space than the original story!
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monus-

@bold...no we are not lossing interest....we r beeing tortured😆...angry and restless😆

oh.😆.actually i read some one saying here ''loosing interest''....that's why i wrote that...😆......but anyways, i meant the same thing this way or that way😆 😳
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monus-

agree lol i will watch this show no mattter wat the situation or the track lol i love my Ahiya😳

❤️MONA
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope they drop all this comedy bakwaas for now and get show back on track.

we want full on story and heavy Romance from whom ever.

but remember please no too much BS eyelock and no no to flying Dupatta around.

just give us something worth talking abt for a change.

monomoon thumbnail

oh.😆.actually i read some one saying here ''loosing interest''....that's why i wrote that...😆......but anyways, i meant the same thing this way or that way😆 😳

lol....no need to explain😆...well yea..maybe some are lossing intrest...but i know the majority r just getting restless...nd going mad without some seriosu abhaypiya doseOuch😆

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

agree lol i will watch this show no mattter wat the situation or the track lol i love my AhiyaEmbarrassed

❤️MONA

exactly...😆...its cause we r so hooked to this show...that we want it to move faster...and god more focus on AbhayPiya....the main story....helllo??!😆