Ankys mom brings food for Sushi!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Look who's cooking for Sushant Singh Rajput!
Much has been said about the alleged relationship between television's most sought after couple - Manav & Archana. While actors Sushant Rajput and Ankita Lokhande who personify love for the great Indian Middle-Class on Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta have always denied rumours of their supposed link-up and tagged each other as the cliched "good friends", here is something that speaks of volumes "what lies beneath"!

Recently, Sushant is said to have stopped requesting for the food provided by the caterers on set. A little investigation revealed that the handsome actor has a new source for scrumptious, authentic Marathi-style pithla-bhakri, saanza, sheera and dalimbi usal on the sets from none other than Ma Lokhande! Yes, it is "good friend" Ankita's mother who brings an elaborate tiffin for her daughter's "colleague" every single day. Why so much mamta, we ask, if she doesn't look at the man in question as a prospective jamaai?

Rubbishing the insinuation as expected, Sushant said, "Oh come on guys, give us a break. I once dug into Ankita's tiffin since her mother had packed one of my favorite dishes and paid her mother a lot of compliments about her cooking. I also cribbed a little about the quality of khaana on the sets. Ever since, she has been kind enough to get me some food daily. I love her for that. Please don't get her all awkward about the whole deal by publishing a story on these lines. I'll sue you if my tiffin stops coming!" Sue us, Sushi?... we won't stop talking unless you tell us what's REALLY cooking!
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Akshay-becomes-love-guru-for-Jayanandan&aid=2289

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnx for sharing πŸ˜†  but Anky's Mom lives in Indore rite ? πŸ€”
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 I'll sue you if my tiffin stops coming!"🀣 

so sweet of anki's mom......

Edited by rpratistha - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwww dis is super sweet of anki's mom!!!
well i guess somethin is happenin between dese two & im lovin it
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sure dal mein zaroor kuch kaala hain or shud i say dal pura hi pura kaala hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very sweet of Anki's mum ..
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i dont think its necessary that ther smthngs happening btwn these two... 
i wuld love to see them together... but this is such a small thing to start making predictions......
btw sushant is so caring ...n it was really sweet of him to say..."Please don't get her all awkward about the whole deal by publishing a story on these lines."
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. Sushant Singh Rajput is one funny guy.

Sue Sushie sue, if tiffin stops comingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankssssssss for sharing 
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
Oye hoye......
Thats so sweet of Mom -daughter duo😳