Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

awwwwww that  is sweet..........chota sa advice........dont bother urself with angad..............even i dont know about the show.........and waise bhi we are not neha swami fans...........πŸ˜›

Surabhee... bas apna knowledge badha rahee thee serials ke barain mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I  m least interested in the NS  ,. i got to know about this persoan on this forum only  .. i
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ritu -poor arneha fan-use koi new photo nehi mila na-isliye
tu ek social work kyun nehi karti- use kuch naye naye phot bhej de.
 and i m damn sure wo photo 2013 sall tak sbs ki pass pouch jayega.LOL

angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

exactly.........arti never said anything like they are together  for the publicity purpose...........so they are never butchering their fan's trust or something...............they are decent ones..........who never speak more than needed.............arti will remain in my heart forever...........and no one can take them out from my heart.........even if arjun marries neha ..........i will love him......and still arti will be there for me........in my heart...........its his choice.........what he do........i will be there supporting him because he never fooled us telling that he is dating with rati first or..........balki arti have always said a direct no if asked............its us on whom their craze is heavy.........and if arti have to meet i future....they will meet...........yup my happiness would double for arjun if its rati.........but if its neha.........than too i will be with him..................

completely agree sur..............it hurts more when actors do all these just for the popularity of the show and play with the little hearts of the fans.............and after the show.........they never come together..........thats wrong.........arti are literally very decent ones.........and genuine ones too........especially rati pandey.........the epitome of perfection...............😊
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Damini2000

completely agree sur..............it hurts more when actors do all these just for the popularity of the show and play with the little hearts of the fans.............and after the show.........they never come together..........thats wrong.........arti are literally very decent ones.........and genuine ones too........especially rati pandey.........the epitome of perfection...............😊

AWWWWWWW mini.............please forget your doubts...........i will say.............no one will hurt u............
Ritu.V thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariaa70

@ritu -poor arneha fan-use koi new photo nehi mila na-isliye
tu ek social work kyun nehi karti- use kuch naye naye phot bhej de.
 and i m damn sure wo photo 2013 sall tak sbs ki pass pouch jayega.LOL

hahahha Faaria main aur social work... kya bol rahee hai... I m not that great 🀣 hahahaha Han SBS walo ko jor ka jhatka jor se diya arjun ko.. use bhee yeh expected nahi tha... SBS walo ne Bola hoga Diwali card hain .... but nikla diwala card 🀣🀣🀣 

Disclaimer :- thiis is simply a joke ... main kisee ke feeling  hurt nahi kar rahee hoo

-Annu- thumbnail

exactly.........arti never said anything like they are together  for the publicity purpose...........so they are never butchering their fan's trust or something...............they are decent ones..........who never speak more than needed.............arti will remain in my heart forever...........and no one can take them out from my heart.........even if arjun marries neha ..........i will love him......and still arti will be there for me........in my heart...........its his choice.........what he do........i will be there supporting him because he never fooled us telling that he is dating with rati first or..........balki arti have always said a direct no if asked............its us on whom their craze is heavy.........and if arti have to meet i future....they will meet...........yup my happiness would double for arjun if its rati.........but if its neha.........than too i will be with him..................

Awwwwwwwww....sur....i wanna Hug u For this... πŸ€—
well Said πŸ‘πŸΌ

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
whats happening here?.............πŸ˜†
@TM.......thanks for sharing....!!

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lols you guys are having so much fun hereπŸ˜†

Koi naye photos honge toh bhejegi na???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or maybe there are new photos and us, poor souls, have not yet seen them yet because we are too much in ArTi World...waise jo bhi ho...this ArTi World is tooooooo HeavenlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ritu.V thumbnail

Originally posted by: Damini2000

Damini i agree with u .. Rati is simply different from everybody .. she is just too good. πŸ˜›
-Annu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: naughtykomal

whats happening here?.............πŸ˜†
@TM.......thanks for sharing....!!

Kuchiiiiiii Koooooooooo...πŸ€—
we r Having just General Talks 😊🀣