Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends!

I was just thinking of a dream I had last night when I thought of this topic.

So they say it's auspicious for God to appear in your dreams, and it's only happened to me a few times. I must be a sinful person😳😭

The few times it did happen though, they were very interesting. I don't remember exactly, but I remember one of my dreams went like this,

I had a picture of Annapurna Ma I loved, and somebody stole it from me. I went on this journey to get it back because I loved it so much, and then at the end Ma came to me and told me that it's not the picture you should be attached to, but her herself. And something like that, but when I woke up I was SO happy.

Do share any dreams you've had with Bhagwaan! I would love to read them πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
Dude Im paapi #1 in God's books rofl..no but seriously, aish that is great that you had a dream like that! I never had a dream where I could get bhagvaanji's darshan.. but I was able to get bhagvaan ki doorsri roop ka darshan: my mom :)

after my mom passed away for about a month I felt her presence in my dreams but aws not about to see her.  Finally one night it came to be and it seemed we were in jannat *i swear it was beautiful! lush mountains, green grass, and a river below the bridge wehre were sitting* I kept saying how close the mountains are from where we were sitting and how the snow capped them so poetically ..then i asked her why she left..she smiled but said nothing. 

another was a couple nights ago and my mother and I were at the same mountain/green grass place but instead of a bridge there was a mandir..this mandir had narrow iron winding stair case adn at every landing there was a small floor wehre you could do pooja to bhagvaan murti's... after a while i stopped my mom and saw one murti, it was shankarji's (my mom was an ardent devotee to him) and we did pooja to him...

I don't know what to make of it, but I was happy to see her...jis insaan ki parchaayi se mujhe itna pyar tha ..you guys cannot imagine how much i love her
bhagvaan se bhi uuncha darzaa diya tha unhe..and i still do..i know this is probably not correct but as they say, mothers are another roop of GOd
Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
^ No you're absolutely right! Mothers and fathers are both God.

And you def can't be paapi because your dreams sounded amazing. Esp since you saw Shankar bhagwaan's murti in your dream and did pooja to him with your mom, that's just amazing. 

And that dream i had was really vague, I couldn't remember it correctly so I may be wroong in some parts, but I don't think i'm so good that I would get bhagwaan darshan myself. I was just happy to have a dream like that!
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
Yeaa Aishuu! I get them from time to time of Lord RadhaKirshna and Lord Shiv but in recent 2 weeks, I have been getting tons of dreams of Lord Krishna&Ram in one dream, in the other dream, there was Sita ji and Lord Ram, in another one there was Ram ji, Sita ji, Laxman ji, Hanuman ji and I was @ some ancient place in it. I remember it vividly now :( So sorry.

Then just few days back I got dreams of some anicent ShivLingas in various places and then I was @ some place of Vishnu ji but this second one, I still dont remember correctly at all...the Vishnu ji one...

My most fav. have been:--

1)A dream in which I saw these reallyyyyyy huge idols of Lord Krishna and Radharani and there was bright light all over them, flowers, celebrations kinds.

And 2nd)Where I saw like Lord Shiv and Parvati maa besides him going from one circle to another.

And 3rd one)Where I just recently saw both my Lord Krishna and Ram together....they were both blue in color. It was just reallyy nice.
OMG Aish, I looove this topic! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Once, when I was little, like around 6 or 7, I had a dream that my grandma and I were doing daily morning puja in our downstairs home temple (it's been relocated since then though) and Lord Krishna got pleased with our devotion and appeared out of a portrait we had in the mandir to give us darshan πŸ˜Š At the time, I told my mom and grandma and they were amazed...and when I had the dream I thought the darshan was just meant for my grandma, since she was in the dream too. But now I realize that I must've had some luck or some grace from God to even be given darshan in a dream 😍 
I was like, wow!!! πŸ˜ 

wow very nice thread u opened aish !!!
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Hey friends!

I was just thinking of a dream I had last night when I thought of this topic.

So they say it's auspicious for God to appear in your dreams, and it's only happened to me a few times. I must be a sinful person😳😭

The few times it did happen though, they were very interesting. I don't remember exactly, but I remember one of my dreams went like this,

I had a picture of Annapurna Ma I loved, and somebody stole it from me. I went on this journey to get it back because I loved it so much, and then at the end Ma came to me and told me that it's not the picture you should be attached to, but her herself. And something like that, but when I woke up I was SO happy.

Do share any dreams you've had with Bhagwaan! I would love to read them πŸ˜ƒ
That is so amazing! OMG 😍 
A few times? Lucky, no way, you're not a paapi 😊 I've only seen God twice in a dream (as far as I can remember).
The other time was when I was 11, Mataji admonished me to remind me of my duties πŸ˜† 
At least she cares about me to do so πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š 
Edited by LOLAnisha - 13 years ago
Wow guys great dreams! Thanks for sharing! It's a good thing that he's appeared to all of us in one way or another. 😳
Wowww guys, beautiful dreams 😍 Thank you sooo much for sharing!! I've dreamed of Shiv Bhagwan a few times but always in tapasya mode with eyes closed, I sometimes wonder if it has to do with the fact that my air conditioner is on too high and I'm thinking Himalaya thoughts πŸ˜† But it's a beautiful sight. I've also dreamed of Sai Baba, little toddler Krishna, and Hanumanji. No particular message or plot that I can remember, though 😳
ohh.. just noticed this thread ....
im going to share mine soon
in hurry right now :)