Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: temorocks

@Gauri: Exactly ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ

@Zee - u r tooo much...past few days u hv been on the ahem ahem mode... lol... ๐Ÿ˜‰
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A slap is not violence....violence is what you guys do to my eyes by posting shoonuu type ka pictures....๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anu:I think GC was telling DD that he will hv those parathas once the SBS camera is off๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..after all he needs to b careful and beware of someone na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..chori pakdi na jaaye๐Ÿ˜†

@Sun:Yup that last scene makes me feel...Paratha feeding will happen in the show..mayb Dadi will call up Geet saying MSK is on bhookh hartal๐Ÿ˜†..so Geet with some excuse will make sure MSK is hving food...reason why she smiles in the end๐Ÿค”..but off-screen I guess they might share those parathas as well..it should not go in waste na๐Ÿ˜‰..so whatever clip was shown to us seemed off-screen sinse both looked chilled out๐Ÿ˜‰..only that last part where Geet smiles looked a part of the shoot...

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

U people r not understanding, the title of the show should be changed to (Eheem Eheem) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ

Zee...oh come on yaar......stop teasing..๐Ÿ˜† wit ur ahem ahems....๐Ÿ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the series would become 

Ahem Ahem- Sponsored by Nike (Just do it!)
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMFFFFGGG. people are ACTUALLY approving of the physical abuse on a PREGNANT woman ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i feel depressed to be in a world with such disgusting people! *thumbs down*
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Gauri: Kya karo, track aise hai, slap bhi eheem eheem ke waja se ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh...so title of the show should be..GEET HUI CONSE PARAYI....intrepret it the way you want. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ gosh!!! great analysis evry1 both onscreeen & offscreen๐Ÿ˜‰ I try to keep my mouth shut but evry segment is making me weaker๐Ÿคฃ
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Thots on SBS segment....

Aaj haath..aur kal........

Lage raho.....๐Ÿคฃ

@tansy so well said...... i guess its time we get back to maneetlook n start doing cheer haran....

@vini - i am sorry i had temporarily stopped recruiting in maneetlok...now that i am back, recruitment will begin.... current recruitment incharge is Tanu....she has to decide whom to admit into the maneetlok...i will just approve....so apni sifarish tanu to dena.....
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago