Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Nahhiiiiinnnn.... Kala had to see her init!!!
That chudail had to see her !!! Whyy?? Why?
Oh Btw Nakku looks prettyy... Hmmm Dutta upset?
If he's upset more than angry.. thats a good thing right? Nakku can explain herself...
But i hope that even doe kala found out .. Nakku do the honours!
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing and for the links๐Ÿค—......Gosh why kala had to see her before dutta...i really wanna see her reaction when dutta accepts her wholeheartdly and marry her ๐Ÿ˜‰....she probably die outta shock๐Ÿ˜†
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ mussy

but Tonight her lipstick was fine .. it didn't looked dark to me atleast  ๐Ÿ˜•
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAraW

@ mussy

but Tonight her lipstick was fine .. it didn't looked dark to me atleast  ๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly...in fact I doubt if she was wearing any, specially when she strolled out of the bathroom!
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Exactly...in fact I doubt if she was wearing any, specially when she strolled out of the bathroom!

thats what  /.... she looked beautiful tonight1 her make up was light and made her look angelic..n that white anarkali was complementing her alot..

btw i liked kala knowing it before dutta .. which is weird as i was not much in favor of it before.. but somehow it came out well... FR is going to be maha dramatic as we always knew..and by letting her know of it they are making it more logical ... it will be interesting now ๐Ÿ˜Š
sub_rosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

thats what  /.... she looked beautiful tonight1 her make up was light and made her look angelic..n that white anarkali was complementing her alot..

btw i liked kala knowing it before dutta .. which is weird as i was not much in favor of it before.. but somehow it came out well... FR is going to be maha dramatic as we always knew..and by letting her know of it they are making it more logical ... it will be interesting now ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kala's trip to the basti might lead to her knowing something about Naku and More's engagement! She can use that information against Naku! Btw, AS will now rush the wedding...that means we are in for another mandap drama....will this one too end in a disaster? 
AreYaar thumbnail

Then why did it seem that way in the u me aur tv segment?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.....lighting issues?
sub_rosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Then why did it seem that way in the u me aur tv segment?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.....lighting issues?

Her lips are naturally pink....and in the diya lighting scene she was wearing lipstick, I think....but if you see the episode, I didn't find anything OTT there...she was looking quite decent! You are free to disagree๐Ÿ˜Š 
AreYaar thumbnail

Her lips are naturally pink....and in the diya lighting scene she was wearing lipstick, I think....but if you see the episode, I didn't find anything OTT there...she was looking quite decent! You are free to disagree๐Ÿ˜Š 

LOL ok....I haven't seen the epi so I can't say....I was basing my opinion on the segment....where it deffo looked like she had dark lipstick on....and I'm not a fan of that....she starts looking artificial to me when she wears dark lipstick. That's just my opinion *shrugs*
sub_rosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL ok....I haven't seen the epi so I can't say....I was basing my opinion on the segment....where it deffo looked like she had dark lipstick on....and I'm not a fan of that....she starts looking artificial to me when she wears dark lipstick. That's just my opinion *shrugs*

Yes, of course...I wouldn't want her to doll up like she did at  Anna's place! She looked far far better than that tonight!