Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

din watch the vedio but kala got to see nakku now how cool is that i guess dutta is upset by the blames put by kala on nakku i don think how blunt kala wud be but maybe dutta speaks in favour of nakku n will be upset that he had to speak to her like that ...........

god save nakku i don know wat wil happen if dutta comes to know that what kala was saying is right n he will again consider her above all n nakku n baji out of question hojaayenge nahiiiiiiin

hope kala finds it interesting to keep it a secret n reveal it later that is on the mandap but nakku reveals herself before that ......i seriously don want dutta to think kala was always right .....

thanks for the info

ok m done๐Ÿ˜›

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just hope before kala can say naku reveals herself to datta
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So Kala sees the fair Naku tonight...but does she recognize her? If she does then what is the basti trip for? To gather evidence against her? Is that really needed? A bucketful of water should suffice!

And Naku has already decided to disclose herself to Dutta on Diwali itself...so how are the CVs planning to stop her till Sat?

Ok...I need to stay positive๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think clipping of dutta is old one.

anyway thnks for the update.

----------
ritun
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now this is purely my POV of whats going to happen next..........

after seeing Nakusha tonight, Kala won't reveal it until 13 November..........she will go to nakusha's basti to find out why she hide her self...........guess what people will say that his father ganpat took money from morey, marriage was decided but naku, babi n whole family injured morey and ran away so thats what she is going to do with Naku now..........she will call her as cheater and she did it with morey to thats why morey was after her...........and guess what ?,...............Naku๐Ÿ˜ฒ and Dutta ๐Ÿ˜ก we gonna donate atleast two tons of glycerine as first aid to babi, aye saheb, nakusha.......and also 2.5 meters dupatta for aye saheb n babi so that it don't up standing with out sarees pallu......imagine how would they look with blouse n pati coat only๐Ÿ˜‰.........

I don't know when naku is black she doesnt wear lipstick, why the ,,,,,,,,she needs to wear lipstick,,,,,,, she is already fair......light pink or peach will suffice her........I hate this red lipstick on her,.๐Ÿ˜ก
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

So Kala sees the fair Naku tonight...but does she recognize her? If she does then what is the basti trip for? To gather evidence against her? Is that really needed? A bucketful of water should suffice!

And Naku has already decided to disclose herself to Dutta on Diwali itself...so how are the CVs planning to stop her till Sat?

Ok...I need to stay positive๐Ÿ˜ณ

they dragg diwali till saturday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the link crystal!
oh god i am sh*t scared now..kala has seen nakku before dutta 
inosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what if Nakku gets kidnapped (as per the article) before Kala talks to Dutta. She just cant tell him without evidence
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i think its a publicity stunt only..probably kala won't see nakku today...this is all to increase the hype for 13th nov episode..afterall bidaai also has a special episode for that day..so CVs are trying their best to pull crowd.
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: inosh

what if Nakku gets kidnapped (as per the article) before Kala talks to Dutta. She just cant tell him without evidence

datta will kick him down who ever kidnap nakku find out that she is beautiful and poor so people are misbehaving to her and he will promise to nakku that no one will eye on you untill i am alive. i am ur protector  that ur mother carving for .๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sasha_1 - 13 years ago