adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

Considering that we are all idiots and we need some semblance for we have a pool of writers, analysts and observers, who contribute to increase, improve and help our understanding Geet the serial, characters, plot and other aspects and symbolism in the story. We have people who find elements like water, color and let's not forget inanimate objects like dupatta in their analysis.
So here is the tantra mala for those who don't understand so much Hindi it is a system well it is not idiot proof for it is for idiots..

Tantra

1.The first post is the TANTRA Mala

2.The second post is the Index, Spoilerz & for the ROTA

3. Topic opener's post

4.    The first THREE pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.

5.  Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.

6.   Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyze the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.

7.   We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

8.    The thread will be opened in a rota system and the list will be available on the thread as well.

9.  The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

10.  We have opened a Chat Club, And the current CC is
  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1521993

Please feel free to join this and discuss everything under the sun, moon, stars' anything related to the episode, doubts, different pov, should be done on the main thread let everyone get to know what you are thinking'

The Idiot Phamily-VM

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail

INDEX OF PAGES BEYOND THE 3RD PAGE

Vinu ke sexy spoilers

plz dont forget to PM me if ur take is not on first 3 pages

ROTA OF THE WEEK:

Week 8th Nov

Monday ' Imraana

Tuesday ' Sann

Wednesday ' Aditi

Thursday ' lily _k

Friday ' Rev

Week Starting 15th Nov

Monday ' Lvraaz

Tuesday ' Sigma

Wednesday ' Rushtrip

Thursday ' sksg

Friday - Anisha

Anyone wanting to open the thread please send pms to the founding members, RushTrip, Revv and Nargis

IDIOT Assignments:
Aamir Khan ...  Rancho  - Nargis
 Kareena Kapoor ...  Pia  - dolphinUSA (Dols)
 Madhavan ...  Farhan Qureshi  - RushTrip (Vrush)
 Sharman Joshi ...  Raju Rastogi  - MaaneetDD (Rev)
 Boman Irani ... Viru Sahastrabudhhe  - Rickks (Viji)
 Omi Vaidya ... Chatur Ramalingam aka 'Silencer'  - mysterygurl1427 (Shivani)
 Javed Jaffrey ...  Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad  - Yasu09
 Mona Singh ...  Mona  - blueangle13
 Rahul Kumar ...  Millimetre - MM  - SIGMA (Param)
 Ali Fazal ...  Joy  - NanditaSingh
 Dushyant Wagh ...  Centimetre - Neha
 Rajeev Ravindranathan ...  Lead Ragging Senior - pooja83
 Akhil Mishra ...  Librarian Dubey - Maneetforever (Amerra)
 3 IDIOT Audiance - aditi123_78 (Aditi)
Mona(Geet's) Unborn Baby - --sann-- (Nupur)
 Shoaib Ahmed ...  Chote - jamoshi2507 (Neha)
Meghna Bhatia ...  Raju's Wife  - pickle6586 (Soumya)
 Amardeep Jha ...  Raju's Mother - macho_muffin
Malvika Singh ...  Mona's Baby  - Star Struck- Anisha
 Chaitali Bose ...  Raju's Sister -LavZ

Vidhu vinod chopra aka VVC- Niha (honeydew)

There Are Many Open Positions if you wanna take up any of those Please Feel Free to ask

3IDIOT Index
(Last Several Threads we made as one Big Idiot Family)

3 IDIOTS-Diya Sang....Maaneet ka jale Jiya....

3IDIOTS-Company ka Apmaan........Geet ki Shaan?

3 Idiots -maan ka abhimaan=geet k aansun

3 IDIOTS-delhi ka mushtanda giving his kandha.

3 IDIOTS- paas rehke bhi hai doori.

PLZ DO SUGGEST A TITLE FOR THIS THREAD....
LOVE U ALL....

-ADITI
adoremevirgo thumbnail
"edited".....

awesome...i am thrilled and happy beyond words....just the epi i was waiting for....and i am happy that i never lost trust on nissar sir....
ok....first about maan rather shud i say guru...he was awesome....his expressions and his eyes were speaking volumes....he had less dialogues today and he did not apologise in words like geet....but thruout the epi his expressions were speaking out wat his lips cudnt....remorse was written all over his face....

the very first scene made my day....maan is realising that everything is going wrong....neither he nor geet was like this before....just wat we hv been discussing the past week that their characters r being butchered....thankfully the CVs hv realised that they need to bring the show back on track soon....

geet realising her mistake was a gud sign....i was hoping that she wud also feel sorry for wat she did on friday....but i am ready to wait now....one step at a time....

every maneet scene was too gud today and very well directed....nissar sir back in form i guess....
i loved the lift scene....it reminded me of prev lift scenes....but this time maan wasnt even luking at her....i was really feeling very sorry for him....it must hv been an enormous effort with which he cud keep his eyes away from her....and geet craving to say sorry but cudnt find the words....
she wanted to touch him but instead she let her dupatta cover his hand....but getting no response she removed it and there goes another teeny weeny MU....maan thinking she cant even tolerate her dupatta touching him....oh maan....how naive u r....maan picked the wrong day to keep his eyes away....if maneet wud hv luked into each others' eyes....no words of sorry wud hv been necessary....they cud see remorse in each other's eyes....

and the scene in maan's room....maan saw her enter and there was awkwardness written all over him....and geet trying to get his attention and maan pretending to be very busy....but his entire being was concentrating on geet....and geet letting him know that she is geet who is standing in front of him....and maan saying that he recognises her voice...god...how funny can they be....and geet luking back at him while walking out and maan stopping her but all the time not taking his eyes off his files....then wen geet left and maan luked up....his eyes were wet and his throat contricted....the pain in his eyes was apparent....the pain of not being able to luk into his beloved's eyes....
every bit of today's epi was beautifully directed....i guess the CVs hv poured out their heart after so many disastrous epis...

and the stock room scene....a repeat of conference room scene....geet using her same old tactics by closing the door so that maan listens to her....but this time she did not take anyone's help and did not trap maan....i loved maan's expression here....although his heart was going out to her....he kept his expression blank....and maan trying to find excuse to leave but geet covered his mouth and said "chup....bilkul chup"....god....the bestest part of the epi....
and maan....he realised at once that the past few days were all fake....they hv never been seperated....their souls and their heart has mingled as one and no force on earth can seperate them....

and then geet said "sorry"....here i wud hv felt maan shud hv said his part of sorry too...but somehow i felt his eyes said everything....
and i hated geet's arrogance here...she apolised but at the same time made him feel guilty of wat he did....i admit maan was wrong too....but i believe in one thing at a time...geet shud hv let her apology sink in before raising finger at him....
and maan saying that he was wrong too indicated that he accepted her apology....but then he stopped himself from saying more...because i guess he felt that everything is not solved yet....wat hapnd at the party is just a reaction of wat hapnd on friday....that needed to be corrected too...

the last part left me confused....maan saying that every wrong cannot be rectified by a mere sorry....some wrongs needed to be undone...i cant guess which "wrong" was maan talking about....i hv a feeling he is talking about wat he did in the party and he will do everything to amend himself....

but i hope not....i really dont want everything ok between them before geet realises the grave crime that she committed on friday...i want geet to apologise for that and that too widout arrogance...

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

awwwwwww wat an Episode πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

mast ekdum yaar maza aagaya yaar
Geet to maan
Woh hai zara kafa kafa
to nain kyun milaye hai
ke ho ho hooooooooo

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maan:

He always thinks through when he exercises and this time, he is swimming and retrospecting on what all happened and what all was said and left unsaid between them.

He recollected every complaint that Geet made to him in the past two days - You are affected both by my presence and absence. You come behind me whenever I want to go far away from you. If all you wanted is to stay away from me, why do you search for a way to come near me?

He then questions himself through his self-reflections - How did it come to this? What kind of a feeling is this that separates us from ourselves? What kind of a path have we started to tread? With our own hands why are we wrecking that path of purity that we treasured so much? Why? Why are we crossing all limits? I was not this way and Geet was not this way. In between somewhere, we lost 'us'.

The anger and passion have deserted him. There is a calm on his face, a calm that tells that he had finally made up his mind to do what ought to be done, a calm that belies the fact that his heart still cries out in pain, a trace of which is still visible in his eyes. When she tries to leave the lift because he was present, and then again, when she snatches the duppatta away because it touches him, that pain resurfaces in his eyes with full force. Yet, it does not breach the calm exterior. His love and caring is still very much evident when he cautions her about the stairs that she seems not to be paying attention to at the moment. When she confronts him alone, there is still that silence that speaks volumes. All through this, he has an air of someone who has finally accepted some bitter truth and come to a painful decision of finally doing what he felt was needed to be done. He has just resigned himself to the fact that he will do what he must and anything else she does or says no longer has any impact on that decision, whatever it may be. He is so right when he said that saying sorry is not enough for some mistakes. He goes on to say - It is more important to correct them, and it is my final promise to you that I will correct these mistakes that have happened between you and me.

He told her that she will find out all her answers in another 1 hour. From the way he recollected her words about wanting to go away, but him pursuing her still, I have a feeling that his decision is to give her what she wants; i.e. the freedom that she craves so much to gain. This is the meaning of his final promise. I may be proven wrong tomorrow. But, for today, that final promise is all I can think about. Losers make promises they often break. But, Winners make commitments they always keep. Maan Singh Khurana will always remain a winner for me even if he loses his beloved in the bargain.

Maan's Final Promise - Is it a goodbye?
All I ever did was love you,
All I ever did was care.
All I did was believe in you,
And all your burdens I did share.

I saw the best in you,
and over looked the bad.
I cared when no one else did,
and was the best friend you ever had.

I gave you my heart,
I kissed your cheek and held your hand.
My thoughts of you,
were as numerous as the sand.

I thought we'd be forever,
I thought it'd never end.
But about this I was wrong,
this separation we cannot mend.

None will ever love you like I do.
When you finally realize this,
It'll be too late.
My love you will someday miss.

I know I owe you a sorry
So I'll just accept the pain .
And make you a final promise
To let you have the independence you crave.

So I will whisper a silent goodbye,
While hiding the pain from your eyes.
I won't be here tomorrow,,
But remember you'll still stay in my heart'
Geet:

She realizes that she has crossed a line with the slap she gave Maan. If there was anything she hated, it was violence, having had to endure it since her childhood. Even in a previous episode, when she almost slapped Maan in the outhouse, she regretted it, and at that time told us how much she hates such behavior. Perhaps, the only slaps she do not regret are the ones she gave Dev and NT, which they did deserve. Her self-reflections show that she does not forgive Maan for his behavior with her, but she considers her slap as an extreme response. The same is reflected later in the apology she offers Maan. she clarifies to him that her sorry is only for the slap and she still does not approve of his behavior towards her. She dreads his silence and asks him at the end to answer her. I was not clear here whether she was expecting him to say sorry for his behavior or whether she was expecting him to say he forgave her for the slap. But, whatever it may be, she definitely did not expect him to say you will find out in 1 hr. I hope she wakes up to his true state of mind before it is too late. For someone who could hear his call when he was on that hospital bed, it surprises me why she is not able to assess his hurt. Perhaps, her brain is still clouded by that uncleared misunderstanding that has become an unbridged gulf between them. But, I hope this once, she listens to her heart instead of her head and stops him before everything gets out of hand.

Advise For Geet:

Feet on the ground but head in the clouds
Until the sky breaks in thousand pieces
And colors which were bright
Turn to black and white

As if tears, dissolve part of your heart
Making new room, for grief and disbelief to roam
Forced to your knees, left with a timeless imprint
Of a shattered dream - "in soil to spoil"

Wake up! Oh, can't you see what's going on inside him?
Stand up! And show us What you feel for him.
Who knows? One day you will need him
And he will be out of your reach.

In the bid to gain your self-reliance
You will lose your very soul
And end up an empty shell
Cursed in the shadows of your life to dwell

Meera:

Sorry for the long post. But, today's episode had such an impact. I can not conclude the post without mentioning Meera. She proved today how selfless her love was, and yet how strong her principles were. She terms her love as humanity, and perhaps it was both in parts. She does not approve of what Dev did to Geet, she has no qualms about saying it to Dev's face, she feels guilty of hiding this from Geet and yet, she can not abandon him in his need. She to me is a paragon of moral integrity, true friendship and selfless love. I wish everyone has a friend like that in their lives, and the world will then become a better place to live in.

Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Execution- checked
Maan's emotion stay- checked
Maan's reaction post Geet's exit- checked
Flying Dupatta-checked
Maan's remorse and pain- checked
Geet's after thought- checked

Over all episode - checked!!

For two weeks of horrible execution and mess up, i am glad the makers have finally fixed all damages ...

Thats all i have to say!!

Idiots Rating : ⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
Love,
Niha (Official Representative of the Idiots Madland Association Inc.)
Ph: 007
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
i Just Luved this one...so thought of sharing it with everyone...

" The audience see a Joker as Joker! But the Joker sees himself as a Performer.
   No matter what others think, its YOUR Life...Just go on with Confidence & Conquer the World.
   The World is waiting for U just a step away "

Edited:

hii everyonee..me in express mode today.
tomoro i have L & T exam n interview rounds.
so saw the epi in express mode...gonna put on my ramblings in express mode.

as for todays episode..my heart went for maan when i saw his expressions..
his eyes dipicted pure pain and it looked as if he jukh gaye fate ke saamne..(if u can understand wat am trying to say...am not able to write down the correct words..damn)
maan never gives up for anything..he never surrender to anyones..jo kuch bhi chaha usse haasil kiya hai...
but today..after the slap..he lost all the fight, determination in himself n just left it..thats wat i felt watching his expressions...no he dint become helpless...but he just detached himself..as if the soul left him..no more passion inside to fight anymore.

i may be wrong here..because i watched everything in fast mode...so pls do correct me if u think there might be more..

even during the lift scene..though he craved for her..there was some kind of invisible barrier between them (created by the slap..may be) which made him not to talk to her..but luved it when he was looking at her chori chupe when she was not staring at him in the lift..
found maan telling geet to look n go as there r steps behind even when he was not looking at her...that scene touched me...😳..

geet geet geet...kyaa yaar...today i saw a jhalak of out old geet...her dialouges would have been more impact if that friday wouldnt have happened..some where ..deep inside the mind..it says..wat happened to u that friday..why dint u think like this on that day...ayyooo...
if u did..then all this might have not happened na..

now about maans last dialouge...me sat straight when i listened him saying that..
now it can be looked into two ways..
one is...that he is leaving everything on her and going to give her freedom from him n go back.so he said ' aakhri waada' as this would be the last time he would meet her

second is...that he might make her realise her mistakes by making her see her MUs clearly and clear all the Mus she has in her mind..leaving no stone unturned.
he will make thier relationship this strong that ..next time in future..no matter what may..how big problem may come in front of them...geet will trust him totally becuase of their luv n faith n each other...so a situation like this might not arise in future...so he said "aakhri waada"..n he will set right everything for once n for all..

me hoping for second one..where after letting geet know the true circumstances..he will not forgive in literal sense ..infact..he will make her realise n help her make amendments herself in teh process making her sudharify her mistake..
thats wat he might have meant by saying..." sorry kehne se nahi hota kuch cheeso keliye...usse sudharna padtha hai"..
he n her..both combinedly will sudharify the situation back to normal...sorry forgot the cvs here...they r one who first should start sudharifying the script n charecters back to normalπŸ˜†

so ...may be in thsi process..he might leave her alone...but for some time..come on..they cant be away from each other for a long time..they will be back in each others arms in no time πŸ˜‰..
but these dooriya..will bring them more closer..more stronger...more trust worthy n loyal to each other..
thats wat i hope happens..kashhh

last but not the least...
today ma feeling really bad..not for maan,geet,daadi,meera,dev,nt...no one...the one am feeling bad is for our " Maneesshaaaa"...
kya hoga uska ..jab usse pata chale ki uske...uske apne..HHB...usse nahi balki geet ko pyaar kartha hai..uska dil tho toot jayega ye jaankar πŸ’”..🀣

Edited by lily_k25 - 13 years ago
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
-Res-
Hopefully il unreserve if the epi is not too disappointing

-Edited-
AHHh!!! Far from disappointing...I LOVED IT!!!!
Hey guys...here's my take....

don't know if I can express what i felt but il try       *sigh* 

It was such a beautiful episode....much like the calm after a horrible storm has just past.....

Meera----> i love how this girl has such a strong conscience...she cannot see Dev in this condition yet she is aware that what she has done is wrong and even more wrong is that she LIED to Geet...she will never support lies and fraud because her principles do not allow her to do so...hence, she may implicitly prompt Geet to find out the truth and make amends for her wrongdoings (like she did with Dev)

Geet----> I liked her...not loved because she still hasnt realised that she was wrong on that fateful "friday"...but she did realise she shouldn't have slapped him...gotta start somewhere na...
why oh why did u remove ur dupatta Geet???😑😑 She thought he might not like it as he does not want to be near where even her "saaya" has been...but if he really meant that he would have jerked his hand away himself...he did not...Geet moved it first whereas the pain of this point of contact being snatched from him was evident in his eyes. 

he will not be the one to back out from this relationship first...Geet will initiate the distance between them (which we've already seen) and then he will move away to avoid hurting her more(Maan goin out of the elevator)...this will make Geet realise that she was wrong and miss him (where she says..his silence is even more painful/dangerous than his angry talks)...and she will search for him to sort things out...(Geet finding opportunities to talk to him and apologise)

Maan----> I don't know how many of us felt this...but I cried today (literally)😭😭
the pain and embarrasement from his actions last night was sooo raw and sooo evident in his expressions that it was like a knife piercing my heart😭
Maan has been one of the characters who has always self-reflected on his actions in private and after vigorous physical exertion (tai-chi, swimming). Immediately after the event, he realises that he was wrong and Geet's words echo is his ears that why does he alwys come after her when she wants to be away from him...

He realises that he had crossed his limits (maybe for the first time)...that both he and Geet had turned into ppl that he didn't recognise anymore....thus the resolve to put things right....MSK...jaisa naam waisi personality...always making things better where Geet is concerned...and how could he falter on this occasion...he will live up tp his name...he will make amends once again  whether he likes the outcome or not...he will make sure Geet is not wronged again...esp by him...This is his love for Geet that has come to the fore once again...πŸ‘πŸ‘

The concern in his voice when he told her to take care down the stairs.....no matter how detached he tries to be...he will always care for and love Geet whther she likes it or not....its not something you can turn off with a switch....He will stay at a distance from her but will still continue to look out for her and make sure she comes to no harm...

Im thinking his "Aakhri Vaada" is that he will let her do what she pleases...he will transfer the company to her and move out of her life...so she can be independent...isnt that what she wanted?? I know I did after that fateful Friday...I still say Geet does not deserve him...yes...even after yday....

She needs to know his importance in her life and what better way to find out than the absence of his presence in her life......distance makes the heart grow fonder....They have hardly had any distance since she threw those spiteful accusations at him in public...she needs to  realise what she gave up in her independence and i-dont-need-your-help mission.

that's it from me guys....not much analysis but just what i felt while watching the epi today😳

hope you like it....please comment and feel free to trash it...it will only help me make it better

Niks
πŸ˜›
Edited by shaz01 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKX6kBewFlo[/YOUTUBE]
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res....

Ithni jaldi???chalo koi gal nahi...nwadays i m alwayz on pag 2πŸ˜†.....Hopin to c sum damage repair today.....