Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Janu: nice pics captured , i'll make one of Sitaji and Hanuman if u give me a quote for it πŸ˜›

Mina : thanks for shabri and Ramji pics, i was looking for it form good it.  i'll make on from this too. πŸ˜ƒ
 Gurmeet is looking so elegant ! i hope colors also hd posted some good quality vdo or pics from JSK .. all the vdos are of bad quality 😭

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

Janu: nice pics captured , i'll make one of Sitaji and Hanuman if u give me a quote for it πŸ˜›

Mina : thanks for shabri and Ramji pics, i was looking for it form good it.  i'll make on from this too. πŸ˜ƒ
 Gurmeet is looking so elegant ! i hope colors also hd posted some good quality vdo or pics from JSK .. all the vdos are of bad quality 😭

Thanks, will post more pics from Ashok Vatika soon.πŸ˜‰ Here is some text you could use.

Shri Ram Ne Mohe Pathaayo, Main Ram Doot Ban Aayo

Sita Maa Ki Seva Main, Raghuvar Ka Sandesa Laayo

Ram Kahani, Suno Re Ram Kahani 

Any of the above would be fine.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

You could contact Colors or Sagar Pictures and request them to upload JSK pics in good quality.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Amazing pics, Deeps!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I esp love the ones of Ramji arriving at Mithila. Gurmeet really does look elegant in them, like a real Prince.πŸ˜ƒ 

_MASSIVE Pic Update_

This Pic update is of Sita Swayamvar from Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and consists of 212 pics, spanning 4 posts, so please do give the pics a chance to load before viewing all four posts.😳

Anyway, this pic update starts with Sitaji getting dressed for her Swayamvar and Ramji daydreaming about breaking the bow. Lakshmanji teases/reassures him and Sage Vishvamitra blesses Ramji that he will break the Dhanush.

(The late Ashok Kumar looking quite cool in his getup😎, explaining the scene to us)

King Janak, Ramji, Lakshmanji, Vishvamitra, and Sitaji enter the Swayamvar Sabha, Sitaji overjoyed to see Ramji in the swayamvar sabha, SiyaRam's glance😳

-Please Continue to 2nd Post-

⭐️|| Jai SiyaRam ||⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Part 2

Royal Bards enter the sabha and sing praises of King Janak, after which they announce the King's vow; various Kings and Princes try to lift the Shiv Dhanush but fail; Maharani Sunaina dismayed; Raja Janak professes his deep sorrow that no one can fulfill his vow, Lakshmanji gets angry and challenges Raja Janak; Raja Janak apologizes.

-Continue to Part 3-

⭐️|| Jai SiyaRam ||⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Part 3

Brahmarshi Vishvamitra tells Ramji to ease Janakji's sorrow and lift the Shiv Dhanush; Ramji proceeds to the Dhanush (I skipped the part where the Kings and Princes present there make fun of him, didn't really want more pics of them anyway, hope you all don't mind😳); Maharani Sunaina doubtful that Ramji can lift the Dhanush, Raja Kushadwaj's wife tells her to keep heart and trust God; Sitaji prays to Lord Shiva and Devi Parvathi & Lord Ganesh, remembers the promise of Goddess Bhavani; Ramji understands the pain of Sitaji and lifts/breaks the Shiv Dhanush; everyone is overjoyed.

-Continue to Part 4-

⭐️|| Jai SiyaRam ||⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Part 4

Maharani Sunaina urges Sita to garland Shri Ram; blushing Sitaji and her companions walk down the sabha hall😳, Siya Pehanavo Jaymala song; Parashuram enters the Swayamvar Sabha and challenges Raja Janak; Lakshmanji gets angry at his words and taunts him; Ramji intervenes and shows Parashuramji his Vishnu Roop; Parashuram overjoyed to get the darshan of Lord Vishnu, gives Ramji Vishnuji's great bow; Ramji shoots the arrow as requested by Lord Parashuram; Ramji blesses Parashuram.

-Hope you Guys liked this Pic Update.πŸ˜ƒ-

⭐️|| Jai SiyaRam ||⭐️
...PARiNA... thumbnail

Jai Shri Krishna [210th Episode] - 29th May 09

these pics were posted by sita, as she's not much active her im posting on her behalf

...PARiNA... thumbnail

Pics with dialogue's of JSK-17 july09

its when Nanadbaba begging Krishna(his son) for Yashoda's life after realising that He is actually Lord Vishnu

conversation btwn krishna n nandbaba...

Nandbaba: aik manusha Bhagwan ki sharan mein kun jata hai

Krishna: sukh, shanti, moh ... Jab uske liye vishv mein raare sadhan bandh ho chuke hon. Jab manushaya ko lagta hai ki uski haar hui hai Jab manushya ko lagta hai woh nirbal hai
tab.........

Nandbaba: tab kya Kanha

Krishna: tab.. manushya Bhagwan ki sharan mein jata hai pitaji.

Nandbaba : main bhi tumhari sharan main aaya hun

Krishna: pitaji mujhse koi apradh hua hai pitaji
jo aap is tarha ki baatien kar rahein hai.
putr pita ki sharan mein jata hai pitaji
pita putr ki sharan mein nahin jata.

Nandbaba:aur yadi putr Bhagwan ho th?
main janta hun Kanhaiya ki Tum kon ho

Krishna: Nahin pitaji main sadharan hun

Nandbaba: gokul ke ped podhe gopiya gop sab jante hain ki tum Bhagwan ho

Krishna: nahin pitaji

Nandbaba: maan kun nahin lete ki tum Bhagwan ho .  .
yadi tum Bhagwan nahin ho to vasudev bhaiya tumhein karagrah se yahan kaise lekar aaye?

kya tab tumne unki sahayta nahin ki thi .... 
bhotnaat jaisi raakshshi ka, aik nay jame bachche ne , arthath Tumne vinash kaise kia?  

koi samanya bacha aisa kar sakta hai?  
sab rakshson ka vadh kaise kia kanha?  
yeh to Bhagwan hi kar sakte hain na?  

jawab do mujhe? 

dosro ke aankho ke patti kolte ho aur khud ki annkho par patti bandh rakhi hai.. !!!!!

Tum antaryami ho. 
Tum jante ho Tumhari maiya achet padi hai .
uske jeevan ke kuch hee pran shesh hain .
yashoda ke jeevan ke saath hee is ghar ka jeevan juda hai. 
yashoda jeevan hai to yeh ghar bhi jivit hai.  .

Krishna: pitaji vaidh ji harr prayas kar rahe hain..

Nandbaba:par main to vaidoon ke vaid ke paas aaya hun, πŸ‘

Bhagwanoon ke Bhagwan ke paas aaya hun,  πŸ‘

kun ki main jaan gay hun mere liye vishva ka har dwar band ho chuka hai, 
main haar gay hun Kanhaiya -2 πŸ˜­
😭

Krishna was speechless by nandbaba's questions. !!!!! 😲

will post the next part soon...

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
More pics from me !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ This is from New Ramayan, when Ramji and sita Ma look at the moon after pushp Vatika incident and remember their first glance and feel the first touches of love.😳😳  sita Mata becomes restless because she wants only Ramjiii to win the Swayamvar, and Ramji prays that he succeeds in fulfilling her wishes because he knows what is in her heart!!

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiiii friends !! here are more pics I took of sita ma asking Ramji for the golden deer Mareech !!! Very powerful scene in Ramayan!⭐️😭