Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

1. Name? Inderpreet

2. Age? 21

3. Any nicknames preferred? Preet, IP and many more...depends on mood of my friends...

4. Where are you from? Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India

5. Occupation? student

6. Interests? Watching Cartoons, writing and reading fics, learning new things, siggie making...and more

7. Hobbies? Singing, drawing,listening music, dancing, watching movies and cartoons, writing and reading fics...

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna, BRC's Mahabharat.

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?  Dara Singh, Deepika Chikhalia, Arun Govil, Meghan, Dhriti, Aditi, all of the people in BRC's Mahbharat. From RC Shree Krishna, Swapnil and Shweta. From BRC Mahabharat, Nitish Bhardwaj

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? RS Ramayan: Lakshman defeats Meghnad, Hanuman meets Sita in Ashok Vatika, Shabri scene, Hanuman brings the Sanjeevani, Sita's Agni Pariksha.
BRC Mahabharat: Whole Bhagvat Geeta
RS Shri Krishna: Ras Leela,  Shri Krishna finally meets Devaki and Vasudev

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? Keep ur trust in GOD and u will never fear while facing challenges in ur life.

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Not Mytho but here are some bhajans which I like very much... Itni shakti humhe de na datta, Humko man ki shakti dena, Aye malik tere bande hum.

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? 
I am very friendly but its just I take some time to open up with everyone... But once I open up, I am unstoppable...
😆😆😆
Edited by preet09 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the forum Leila, Priya, and Preet! Loved your answers to the questions!🤗
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1. Name? Ankita Chakraborty

2. Age? 20

3. Any nicknames preferred? me radhika rani.. and titlee

4. Where are you from? k0lkata

5. Occupation? student , actor

6. Interests? making friends, chatting, watching tv, acting

7. Hobbies? painting , music , dancing

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? they are great.  new JSK, Meera, manima shani dev, old vishnupuran, BR chopra Mahabharat, hist- chandragupt

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Dhriti Bhatia,Virti Bhaghani, Aashika Bhatia, Aditi Sajwan, Meghan Jadav. Kritika Sharma, Raj Premi, Rushiraj And Shani Dev (dnno his name)

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite - many are there

11. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? all all

gopal.. specially mere to giridhar gopal .. 

all are fav
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1. Name  Bhavana
2. Age 😉

3. Any nicknames preferred Nothing in particular !! You can call me Bhavs,Bhavzz,Buns etc 😊

4. Where are you from? Belong to Andhra but born and brought up in Delhi

5. Occupation Student !!

6. Interests? Music,Philately etc ..
7. Hobbies? Writing,reading,singing,playing my guitar .. net surfing etc etc !!
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?
There are quite some ... but will say undoubtedly Ramanand Sagar jii's Ramayan !! One main reason for it being my favourite is Arun Ji .. apart from that I love the simplicity and the purity of the show !!! One would feel as if they belong to that time and experienced it happening live .. while watching !!! Also liked Mahabharat quite a lot but Ramayan stays my favourite !!

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?
My above answer said it all 😆 ... I can't choose one particularly but my favs stay Arun Govil ji and Sunil Lahri Ji ... they stay my favorite .. indeed a lovely duo the were !! Followed by Arvind Trivedi Jii .. he portrayed Raava's role excellently !!

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
Oh that's horribly tough to choose !! I love all moments of the Ramayana !! but maybe one moment I loved was the one in which when Luv and Kush were to have their Upanayan ceremony happen ... and Sita remembers Ram thinking if how proud he would have felt to see his sons .. then there is a shift to the palace scene where Arun ji is looking at the sky and then looks at the moon and turns around !!! I know I'm sounding weird but I really really love that moment !!! The expression on his face is worth adorning !!

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?
Ramayan has been a part of my life since childhood !! It has been integrated into me since I was a kid .. so it's tough to say one particular lesson !! They have taught me lots !! I see myself remembering moments from Ramayan whenever some tough situation comes up and it gives me an unknown energy and strength !!
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
Chapat Charan from Ramayan ... plays when Lakshman , Ram jii ke pair dabaa rahe hothe hai !! Oh I love it !! Also really like "mere Lakhan Dulaare" ... played when Ram ji is waiting for Hanuman to get the Sanjeevani Booti !!! Oh Arun ji brings tears to my eyes !!
Umm ... Na nothing particular !!! Nice to see a separate forum to discuss Mytho shows !!! It's like a journey for me back to the past !!! Hoping to enjoy my time here 😊
jaisiyaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1. Name? 

Ashish

2. Age? 

3. Any nicknames preferred? 

Ashu

4. Where are you from? 

India

5. Occupation?: 

(Business)

6. Interests? 

Net Surfing, Sleeping, Music, Chatting

7. Hobbies?

Listen to Music, Reading, Cricket, or Anything which can keep me occupied...

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan.. I watched it when I was kid and the serial was presented so well that I still remember most of it. I have forgotten duck tales, or jungle books but this is actually close to my heart.. !

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?

Arun Govil... I must say whenever I think of Ram, his face comes into my mind.. that's the only sketch I end up making as Lord Ram.. I have never seen that kind of aura which he carried in ramayan..

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?

Ram-Bharat Milap when Bharat cried and asked Shri Ram to get back to Ayodhya...

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?

Ramayan or Jai Shri Krishna, both are not only epics but they are "guide of way of living".. I think after watching and reading ramayan, I learnt the literal meaning of "Maryada"

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?

Title song of Ramayan...
Hum Katha sunate hai..sung by luv-kush

I was very young when Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan used to come on national television and was/am old/busy when new ramayan (I have no knowledge about this new serial coming on NDTV..) used to come.. I have read ramayan, bhagvat geeta, And Shri Bhagvat in my childhood life. but i think that was meaning less as I couldnt understand the meaning and moral of those epics.. I feel IF is the right source for me to get in touch with Shri Ram again.

Jai Siya Ram!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome aboard guys (esp those who have not yet been welcomed - methinks Preet, Bhavna, and Ashu?), very happy you've all joined us! Looking forward to many enlightening and entertaining exchanges with all of you ⭐️
jaisiyaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Welcome aboard guys (esp those who have not yet been welcomed - methinks Preet, Bhavna, and Ashu?), very happy you've all joined us! Looking forward to many enlightening and entertaining exchanges with all of you ⭐️

Thanks... looking forward for an interesting and full of learning time on IF!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
A big warm welcome to all the new members of our little home called Mytho Masti! 😃 I'm very happy you all joined us here and will be looking forward to your meaningful contributions and conversations! 😳
jaisiyaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

A big warm welcome to all the new members of our little home called Mytho Masti! 😃 I'm very happy you all joined us here and will be looking forward to your meaningful contributions and conversations! 😳

Thankss vedooo.. 
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i don't remember i filled this form or not.. :(..
this post was just to chk out...yes i hv filled it...
sorry for spam guys..
Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago