NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship :)

Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone !!!!! *hugs* Am back with another topic !! On NivRen of course !! πŸ˜†

They have come such a long way !!! From strangers, to enemies and now friends !! 😳 And if things go like we are predicting, they will be life partners very soon !! So lets brain storm and discuss what will lead to NivRen's wedding and how ?? And once they do become life partners, what sort of a beautiful relationship will they share ?? Lets join in and discuss this amazing couple and their journey !!

love,
Navz

Wonderful new thread Navi. So start with your beautiful analysis about their married life and their romantic and cute nok jhok moments provide light to those events with some good examplesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Awesome Thread!!!!

: ) : )

I think the mods shoudl close that thread.. Navz are yo ua mod? or is rach is?

Close it so no one replies and we can just continue here  : ) : ))
I can only picture the song with Viren and Nivi ... I hope they dress Nivi in a green lahanga like kajol ... OMG when will tomm come ... I am dying to see this ...after all this we need a Nivren wedding otherwise I wont be able to handle it
[quote]Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by xaviara

haii, i'm literally counting hours for the next episode !! and especially for the 100th episode, can't wait to see my darlings danc eon my fav song !!

But, I have a question, this song is more of a masti song between guys and girls, how will Nivi confess through this song ?? I mean all the lyrics are about keeping your feelings in your heart ! not about confession !!

May be its significant that , kajol was going to get married to that other guy and shahrukh wanted to marry her. And the girl who was dancing wanted to get married to shahrukh

So here we have viren wanting nivi to get married to sid and Nivi wanting divya to get married to sid lol Sid is popular allright

and the secret is that ...
the creatives are going to make NivREn united So

we know the secret and no one else does LOL

Suchi you crack the code and hit the jackpot but apart from us CC also knows the secret that's why she was so tense today [/quote]

ahahahahahahahahha contd. from the previous thread

Our dear CC ...
I thought we are not going to bring CC here....
On other thoughts, we  need to.. as we need a nazarbhattu... nahin to hamare NiVren ko kahin kisi ki nazar na lag jaye
Originally posted by anjubala

I thought we are not going to bring CC here....
On other thoughts, we  need to.. as we need a nazarbhattu... nahin to hamare NiVren ko kahin kisi ki nazar na lag jaye

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
πŸ˜†
EDITED sorry I didt know we cannot rant about S here or about CC etc.
Edited by suchitra_1 - 13 years ago
Nivren';s relationship is right now dependent on only Nividita...
hey girls !! *hugs* welcome to yet another NivRen thread and topic !!! 😳 I'm not a mod or part of DT !! So can't close that topic, mods will do that sooner or later !! So let everyone know that we have a new thread !! πŸ˜†

I think the big twist is Dada Ji getting well and speaking up during the sangeet ceremony, and telling Sid about what Chanchal did !! By then Sid would either hear or figure out that NivRen are pretending !! Thus all the revelations regarding CC and JH will be out !! Nivi put on the spot, Divya's happiness Vs. Dadaji's wish !! Poor girl !!