Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely update...I love the cute moments of the past and the present to has me hooked and how. Absolutely love Armaan's relation with his princess and I am sure there is some misunderstanding and I hope it gets clarified soon cuz I can't wait to read about AR's happy life with their daughter. 

Pls pls do update soon!!!!

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

Awsom bt bhut tym baad mila infact mai to stry tk bhul gyi😭 Pr recap se kch yaad h pr pura nh.. pls in the next update of ur all strys plz give small summary...

About part it was really awsom.. ridhima ne glti ki jisk vjh se arman k narazgi to handle krni padeg.. hop ye dono confront kre ar sb sort out kre jldi..

Waiting for next part update soon ❀

ridhi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful part β€οΈπŸ˜Š

ridhi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please add me in your pm list 😊

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Waiting for next update..

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 55

Recap_ In the last part you read that riddhima and armaan got married in the presence of sujal and kashish. As armaan does not want that her child will called illegitimate one. Armaan still anger with riddhima and he is not talking with her. Riddhima is hurt as she recalled how in the past she is waiting for armaan before their engagement day. How they are happy with each other with their families and friends.

Now the next part

Mujhe Sacha Janana Hain Aab

As their eyes locked with each other, they stillspeak volumes. Riddhima never thinks in her wildest dreams in past ten monthsthat this will ever come true. But god has his own plans today she is Dr.Riddhima Mallik. The dream that she just desired her love is today hers. Butwhat an irony today her love her armaan hates her. Armaan has drowned in thepool of emotions the dream he was seeing from the college days. From the timehe realized that he is in love with her today came true but like this. How itcomes true he never imagines that. He wants a happy marriage a happy life butgod surely has another plans. How much he tries to avoid how much he tries tolie but still one thing is still here he still loves her. She is his life. Butthe pain she gave him he can never forgive her for that. Their trance breakswith the voice of lawyer.

Mr.Mehra:’’ Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Mallik OkMr.Grewal I will take your leave now. I will get them signed by the judgebefore he moves. And the marriage certificate will delivered to you by myp.a.’’

Su:’’ Thank you Mr.Mehra.’’

He left after shaking hands with sujal andarmaan. As he left kashish hugs riddhima.

Ka:’’ Congrats riddhima armaan.’’

She hugs armaan too her hug armaan responds toowhile giving her fade smile. Then he turns to sujal

Ar:’’ I need one more favour from you.’’

He said looking directly in his eyes.

Su:’’ Han armaan bolo na.’’

Ar:’’ Well main kal hi vapis jana chahta hunMumbai apni beti aur uski ma ke sath. Abhi meri chot (wound) puri tarah itnilambi drive ke liye sahi nahin hain. Main drive kar sakta hun par main apniguddu ke sath chance nahin le sakta. Aur kyunki guddu ki ma ka operation huahain so by air jana thek nahin rahega. So please car and driver I needed.’’

As he speaks up going back to Mumbai kashish aursujal are shocked but not riddhima. As she knows him she knows this is coming.Armaan

Su:’’ Han armaan kyun nahin sab kuch tumhara hihain. Sab ho jayega.’’

He said and armaan nods

Ar:’’ Thanks Sujal.’’

He turns to go when he heard sujal calling him

Su:’’ Armaan.’’

Hearing him calling him armaan turns and waitshim to continue

Su:’’ Armaan I hope you won’t mind if I camewith you guys.’’

As he said armaan was not shocked but a bitsurprised but somewhere he knows this is coming after all he is her so calledbest friend.

Ar:’’ Well I know you don’t trust me sujal. Parmain itna bhi bura nahin hun ki main apni beti aur uski ma ka khayal narakhun.’’

He said in distant voice and riddhima’s heartbleed hearing that thing. Sujal looked at him he does not mean like this atall. He just wants to go with riddhima to support her. Because he knows at thispoint everybody is angry with her and he just want to be with his friend tosupport her in this time.

Su:’’ Armaan please trust me mera aisa koimatlab nahin tha. Aur chahe halat kaise bhi hain vo bad ki bat hain. Tumsezayda safe riddhima aur princess kisi ke sath nahin hain. Tou mere man meinaisa kuch issue nahin hain. Main sirf isliye jaana chahta tha ki raste meintumhari help kar sakun. Aur moreover main shashank uncle sabse apnein kiye kimafi mangna chahta hun. Isliye tumhare sath jana chahta hun. Mera tumhe hurtkarne ka koi intention nahin hain.’’

He tried to clear his point and armaan looked athim somewhere he knows he is telling the truth. Sujal is genuine person butright now for him after the betrayal of his most loved person he can’t trustanybody.

Ar:’’ Well it’s your choice your decision. Butas a doctor and as a brother my advice kashish should not travel this long hours.’’

He said looking at kashish and sujal looked athim. He knows he is saying the right thing.

Su:’’ Thank you armaan but don’t worry kashishis not coming with us.’’

He said looking at kashish who noddedunderstanding her husband.

Ka:’’ Han armaan sujal tum log ko chod kea ajayenge. Aur uncle se bhi mil ayenge. Main manage kar lungi.’’

She said with a smile and before armaan can sayanything riddhima speaks up in between.

Ri:’’ Sujal tumhara yahan rukna zayda zarurihain. Armaan thek keh rahein hain.’’

Hearing her sujal looked at her with not sopleased looks he counterback’

Su:’’ Lekin riddhima.’’

Ri:’’ Nahin sujal please meri bat mano kashishko tumhari zarurat hain. I will manage.’’

She said try to make him understand. Sujallooked at her he is not at all convinced. But seeing her face he wants him notto come with her. But why? She will surely need him there. As he is sureeverybody is hell angry with her at this moment. Then how will she? Together atleast he can try to make everyone understands her point of view. Seeing him notspeaking and in his thoughts riddhima knows what he might be thinking. Franklyshe too wants to let him come with her for her mental state, but she knows shecan’t. As a doctor she knows very well that kashish can not travel at thistime. And because of her own selfish motive she can’t let her stay alone here.Moreover armaan does not like the idea of sujal coming with them. She knowsarmaan’s sole reason of objection is only kashish not anything else.

Ri:’’ Sujal please meri bat ko samjho abhi veenaaunty bhi yahan nahin hain. Aur kashish is in her 2nd trimester. Aur1st trimester mein tum jante ho uski kitni health kharab rehti thi.Use tumhari zarurat hain armaan please. Meri bat mano.’’

Ka:’’ Lekin riddhima. Ab main thek hun.’’

But she is cut short in between riddhima’s voice

Ri:’’ Kashish please at least tum tou zid nakaro. Main tumhe akele chodne ka risk nahin le sakti. Main pehle hi khud ko mafnahin kar pa rahi hun. Ab at least tum tou mere dil par aur bojh mat dalo. Sujalyahan tumhare sath hoga tou mujhe tumhari tension nahin hogi kam e kam.’’

She literally pleaded them in broken voice.Seeing her state armaan feels bad but he cannot comfort her right now.

Su:’’ Thek hain riddhima jaisa tu chahti hainvaise hi hoga. Armaan kal subh tak tumhe sara arrangement mil jayega.’’

He said finally ending the topic and riddhimasighed in relief while armaan nods his head. Only then princess start cryingbreaking the silence of the room. Riddhima look at her she knows she might behungry. Its 2 hours since she takes her feed. So she came near armaan andforwards her hands towards him while armaan is making efforts to calm her.

Ar:’’Shh guddu chup ho jao baby.’’

Ri:’’ Umm armaan use bhukh lagi hain.’

She said softly as much as she can and armaanlooked at her. Then he nods his head and handles princess to riddhima.

Ar:’’ Bas baby chalo ap jaldi se apn tummy fillkarke aao fir papa apko burp dilvanyege. Aur fir hum donow play karenge.’’

He said while caressing her head and princess asif understanding everything crunched her nose.

Riddhima then takes her to her room to give herfeed. Here sujal kashish leaves alone here while armaan moves outside.

Ka:’’ Sujal tum chinta mat karo armaan hainriddhima aur gudiya ke sath.’’

She said try to make him understand as she knowshe is highly tensed about his best friend. She herself too in tension but atthe same time she has faith in armaan.

Su:’’ Main janta hun kashish par ab halat pehlejaise nahin hain armaan is time riddhima se buri tarah naraz hain.’’

Ka:’’ Main janti hun sujal par ek bat yeh bhihain ki chahe jitni bhi narazgi ho un donow ka pyar bahut gehra hain. Aurarmaan chahe kitna bhi naraz ho riddhima ko hurt nahin karega.’’

She said in full faith, hearing her sujal nodstoo as he knows kashish is telling the truth. Armaan loves her way too much, hehas no doubt on that.

Su:’’ Han kashish yeh sach hain ab I hope kiinke beech ayi hui ye misunderstanding dur ho jaye. Aur armaan riddhima kosamajh paye ki usne jo kiya sirf armaan ke liye kiya. Riddhima aj bhi sirfarmaan se pyar karti hain, usne job hi kiya use chodne ka sab kuch vo sab dramatha.’’

He said to her and kashish too wish the samethat their misunderstanding gets clear soon. And truth comes out. They wereunaware that armaan has listened all their talks as he came back to grab hisphone. He does not mean to eavesdrop them. But as he listen his name hestopped. He is shocked to learn this fact that she still loves her. And all shedid was drama that too for him. What is going on here. That means she did notbetrayed him. But she herself told to him that she did not love him. All shewas doing is to take revenge with him. But now sujal kashish are talkingentirely different story. He needs to find the truth otherwise he will go mad.First he thinks to talk with riddhima but no he knows he can’t. At this momenthe can’t do this because whatever the reason is the fact is he is angry withher.

Ar:’’ Sujal kashish kya kehna chahte the kiriddhima ne mera dill jan bujh kar toda. Vo mujhe chodna nahin chahti thi. Vomujhse aaj bhi pyar karti hain. Tou usne eh sab kyun kiya mee liye kiya. Thekhai mere liye kiya par main use maf nahin kar sakta. Har bar vo hum dnow kefaisle kaise kar sakti hain. Abki bar bhi usne mahan banane ke liye kiya hogajaise pichli bar mom ke kehne par kiya tha. Main sach zarur janana chahta hunpar use maf nahin kar paunga mai kisi bhi tarah se. Dusron ke liye har bar vomera dil nahin tod sakti hain. Main koi khilona nahin hun. Aur abki bar touusne humare bache ke bare mein bhi nahin socha yeh sab karne se pehle. Mainsach pata karunga apnein tareeke se. Riddhima se kuch nahin puchna hain mujheaagar use mujhe kuch batana hota tou mujhe bahut pehle bata chuki hoti. Shestill loves me but not have faith in me. But now I want to know everything thetruth.’’

He promised to himself as he is hurt this timebadly how she always can do this thing, for others she put their relation onstake. He always forgives her for hurting her but not this time. He is fed upof her sacrificing nature. And this time she crossed all her limits in all ofher act. If it’s about him he can still think about for giving her, not thistime she puts their baby’s life n stake too. Who gives her the right to takeaway a child from her father. He is done with her this nature.

Riddhima feeds her guddu with lots of questionsin her mind going on. As she completes her feeding she talks with her baby.

Ri:’’ Apko pata hain guddu aj apki mumma aurpapa ki zindagi ka sabse bada din hain. Par aj aapke papa bilkul bhi khushnahin hain, yeh din hum donow ne hi aise nahin socha tha. Aaj yahan koi nahinhai na nani nanu na masi na chachu na dadu aur apki dadi, vo tou shayad kabhiati hi nahin. Par humnein yeh bhi nahin socha tha ki humari shadi ke din aphumare sath hogi. Par shayad bhgawan jo karte hain ache ke liye hi karte hain.Par guddu ab na mumma apse promise karti hain ab apke papa ko bilkul bhi hurtnahin karungi main. Aur ab apki mumma ko bhi sach janana hain. Kahan kyamisunderstanding hui hain jisne humein itnein din alag rakha. I want to knoweverything now.

Her thoughts break with the knock on the doorand she picked angel in her arms.

Ri:’’ Lagta hain guddu ke papa honge use leneaye honge hain na? Chalo unhein door kholein fir ap unse kelna.’’

As she answers the door with angel in her armsshe finds kashish standing here with a smile on her face.

Ka:’’ Tou ho gayi humari princess ki tummyfill.’’

She asked while caressing aaraima’s hairs. Thenshe asked riddhima

Ka:’’ Umm riddhima guddu ne feed le li hain touarmaan ise mang raha tha.’’

Riddhima nods her head and then passed guddu tokashish. Kashish smilingly takes her and went from there to give her to armaan.Riddhima came back to her room and soon kashish joins her with cup of soup forboth of them.

Ka:’’ Lo riddhima soup.’’

Ri:’’ Hmm thank you kashish.’’

Ka:’’ Riddhima tumhari bat humnein man tou lihain par ki bhi zarurat hogi na tou tum humein call karna. Sujal usi time aajayenge.’’

Ri:” Yeh kehne ki bat nahin hain kashish mainjanti hun. Ab main bhi vapis jakar pura sach janana chahti hun jisne meri aurarmaan ki zindagi tabah kar di hain.’’

Ka:’’ Hum samajh sakte hain. Tabhi keh rahi hunmain agar koi bhi zarurat hui tou we are just a phone call away. Vaise riddhimatu is bat ko clear karne ke liye armaan se direct kyun nahin bat karti.’’

Ri:’’ Bat tou kashish tum thek keh rahi ho parmain aise nahin kar sakti hun armaan se direct bat especially ab vo mujhsebahut gussa keh lo bahut nafrat karte hain. Ab vo shayad meri koi bat bhi nahinsunege ya samjhenge. Tou nahin aur shayad jab mujhe unse seedhe taur par batkarni chahiye thi tab maine nahin kari tou meri galati hai ab nahin puch saktihun. Ab mujhe khud hi sachai kya hain pata karni hogi. Maya ne mere sath aisekyun kiya?’’

She said thinking about all the past events.Kashish nod thinking what she is saying is the truth.

Ka:’’ Han riddhima tum thek keh rahi ho. Vaiseriddhima kitni ajeeb si bat hain na armaan ko nahin pata tha ki aj tumharishadi hogi aur tum use milogi. Par dekho na uski pocket mein mangalsutra tha.’’

She said diverting the topic making riddhimaremember that armaan ties something around her neck few hours ago. But in allof her thoughts and emotions going on, she does not notice it. As kashish grabsher attention towards it, her face turns towards the mirror. Seeing the blackbeaded thread around her neck she is shocked beyond limits. The earth snatchesunder her feet. Her eyes filled with tears. As kashish saw her crying she holdsher hand and

Ka:’’ Kya hua riddhima tum ek dam se ronein kyunlagi? Sab thek hain na tumhe kahin pain ho raha hain kya?’’

Riddhima shakes her head in no

Ri:’’ Kashish armaan mujhse bahut pyar kartehain. Vo kabhi kisi aur ke nahin hue hain. Mujhse galati ho gayi hain. Main hiunhein samajh nahin payi.’’

She said as she touched that black beaded threadaround her neck. Kashish does not understand why she is saying this.

Ka:’’ Riddhima tum yeh kya mujhe kuch bhi samajhnahin aa raha hain.’’

Ri:’’ Kashish yeh vahi mangalsutra hain jo mainepasand kiya tha jab hum meri aur armaan ki shadi ki shopping kar rahein the.’’

As riddhima disclosed the fact kashish isshocked too feeling the depth of armaan’s love. 

Still Incomplete will be completed tomorrow

lots of love and regards

nikita 

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh finally an update :P 
Luved it di. i really loved the fact that armaan heard them and is not just simply angry.

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

Woohoo finally u updated... 

Chlo ink shadi to hone wali h pr jis trh se sb ho rha h vo shi nh lg rha h.. ek baar dono baat krk apne hurt ko clr kre.. tbhi kch happening lgega.. waiting for next part update soon..n thanks for the quick summary πŸ˜ƒ