Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Nikki!
awesome updt!
glad dat AR r back 2gether! can't c dem away!
plz cont soon
thnx 4 pm
luv ya...Sunita😃
Priya46 thumbnail
that was sooo
 MESMERISING
Edited by Priya46 - 12 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 36 - A Blissful Future

Armaan wakes up after having a peaceful sleep and he wakes up just to saw the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes,his angel,his jaan,his princess was sleeping her head was next to his pillow and her hand is clasped with his and she is having a cute smile on her face and he adored her how cute she looked while sleeping, he forwarded his hands and caressed her cheeks with his knuckles and slowly he tried to free his hand from her grip but he was unsuccessful, infact riddhima griped his hand more tightly and armaan first surprised seeing her reaction and next moment he smiled seeing her possessiveness though she is in her deep sluber still she wants to get closer to him and armaan simply kissed her on her hair

Ar:''to merii jaan ko mujhse dur rehna pasand nahin hai koi bat nahin hai jaan aabki bar mai tumhe dur nahin jaane doonga promise''

And after few minutes riddhima awake and looked armaan was gazing her intensly and she blushed under his deep gaze and

Ri:''tum kab oothe armaan aur mujhe kyoon nahin jagaya mai jaane kabse so rahii thi''

Ar:''vo jaan tum sotee hue bahut pyaari lag rahii thi aue mera dil hi nahin kiyya tumhe jagane ko aur vaise mai bhi mai kuch soch rahaa tha''

Ri:''kya''

She asked while helping him to sit straight and herself start checking his wounds and armaan

Ar:'' vo mai soch rahaa tha ki shaadi ke bad u know jab tum aisee merii bahon meiin so rahii hogii aur itnii sundar lagogi to mai aapne aap ko kaise rokonga tumhe pyaar karne se''

Hearing his words riddhima blushed hardly thinking their 

future and armaan seeing her red face, he thought to tease her more and when she did not speak for minute armaan said

Ar:''aur nahin to kya aab tum itnii sundar dikhogi to mai aapne aap ko kaise rokunga? aur fir humee sanjeevani ane ko derii hogii aur dr.kirti se daant bhi padegi''

He said with little sad face and Riddhima looked at him confused and armaan grinned seeing her expressions and he added

Ar:''aur yeh sab tumhare kaaran hogaa''

Now riddhima was shocked how he can say that and next moment armaan heared

Ri:''han theek hai mat karna pyaar mujhe, aur aab ke bad to agr tum mujhe pyaar karna bhi chahoge to mai tumhe karne nahin doongi nahin to tumhe der ho jayegi''

And armaan smiled he was expecting her to be mad at him and he

Ar:''aisee kaise nahin karne dogii''

Ri:''merii marji nahin karne doongi to nahin karne doongi''

Ar:''oh madam I am ur husband to tum mujhe kaise rokogi''

Ri:''kya matlab tum husband hogee to tumhari marji merii kch bhi nahin aur vaise bhi tumne hi kahaa naa ki mere kaaran tumhe daant pad jaaya karegi isliyye koi 

pyaar nahin tumhare liyye, fir to tumhe daant nahin padegi merii bala se''

Now she is irritated and turned to go when she heared

Ar:''areey jaan aisee kaise agr mai tumhe pyaar nahin karunga to merii small riddhima kaise aayegi''

And hearing this riddhima's cheek were burning and she did not dare to look at him and armaan grabbed her hand and pulled her towards himself and make her sit on the bed and riddhima still did not looked at him and she was looking everywhere but not at him 

Ar:''riddhima jaan bolo karne dogii naa mujhe tumhe pyaar mere liyye nahin merii small riddhima ke liyye please''

And riddhima hid her face in his chest and nodded her head in agreement,and armaan smiled and he detangles her but riddhima is feeling too shy to look in his eyes

But armaan put his index finger under her chin and makes her look in his eyes

Ar:''riddhima mujhse aab wait nahin hogaa please let us get married''

Riddhima was also feeling the same thing after all these things so she looked towards him and 

Ri:''armaan mai aab tumhare binaa nahin reh paongi is se pehle fir se kuch aur ho jaaye mai bhi yehii chahti hun''

And armaan cupped her face in his palms and

Ar:''mai bhi jaan aur aab mai kisii ka wait nahin karunga I love u u love me and that's enough for me bas let me get out from the hospital and we will marry''

Ri:''sachi''

Ar:''muchi''

And they hugged and riddhima whispered

Ri:''armaan''

Ar:''hmm''

Ri:''vo I want to feel u''

Armaan detangles her and looked in her eyes where he saw ffear for loosing him he knows what does she meant so he placed his lips on hers and start kisiing her and she respond the kiss with equal fervour, soon the kiss turned into passionate one as both of them put all their emotions in the kiss and they wants to take out all the pain that they were facing and armaan pulled riddhima more closer by clutching his waist and riddhima put her around his neck and after 10 minutes they broke the kiss as both of them were out of breath and armaan joined his head with hers, both smiled to each-other and then armaan said

Ar:''I love u''

Ri(smiled):''love u too''

And next moment armaan heared riddhima

Ri:''mai tumhe sirff ek condition par shaadi ke bad pyaar karne doongi''

Armaan looked at her confusingly what was she saying but then he is mind registered their minute before conversation

Ar:''vo kya''

He asked while pulling her into his lap

Ri:''vo yeh ki mere pas pehle meraa naughty small armaan aayega exactly like this blue eyes and these dimples like urs its my ridhaan mere armaan ka riddhan''

She said with happiness in her voice and little tears in her eyes and armaan looked towards her in surprise,

Ar:''riddhima''

Ri:''hmm'' 

Ar:''tumne itnaa sab socha fir bhi mujhe aapne aap se dur karne chali thi han jaan''

He asked while kissing her hands

Ri:''armaan please is vaare meiin bat nahin karte naa''

Ar:''ok baby par I want small riddhima''

Ri:''no armaan its riddhan that's final''

Ar:''baby second time its ridhaan but first time its mine 

princess''

Ri:''armaan second time ur princess but firstly my riddhan''

Ar:''riddhima no princess''

Ri:''armaan maine ekk bar bola naa riddhan to means riddhan''

Ar:''maine bhi bola naa princess means princess that's it''

Ri:''ji nahin riddhan vaise bhi its me who is going to born the baby so decision is mine dear''

Ar:''so what tum akele nahin baby born karne vaali tumhe merii jarurat hai u know bacha born karna team work hai''

He said and riddhima blushed hearing his shameless comment

Ri:''armaan tum pagal ho kuch bhi bolte ho mai tumhare liyye nashta lekar ayi''

Ar:''areey sunoo to its princess''

But riddhima did not she ran out from the room.

Ar:''I love her so much''

And he smiled

And next moment he heared the door opened he expect riddhima so he

Ar:''to aaa gayyi madam aap vaapis''

But as his gaze fell on the person he lost his temper and next moment shouted

Ar:''aap yahan kya kar rahee hai?''

P:''ekk bar merii bat to sun lo''

Ar:''y aur aapko andar kisne ane diyya?''

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update, loved it. Loved this Armaan so much, loved AR convo a lot. Hope we will c  AR mrg soon.
Update next part super soon.

teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Armaan's name should be armaan shameless malik...
Waiting for their marriage...loved the part
FULTUSI thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE PLZZ CONTINUE SOON
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing ff..how come I missed this ..you are an awesum writer pl continue soon !!
KSGforever08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW another update in 1 day.thank u nikki.
Redrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Part.Loved it.
Cont Soon.
Thanks for the PM.
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Nikki...Wow the chapter Is  just too cute...Loved it like anything...Awwiee The way Armaan tease Ridzy about their Future...Just too adorable...Love AR moment to the core...waiting for more so do continue soon...Thanks for the PM...Take  care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago