Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Nikki.Awesome update dear...Riddhima's surprise is just awesome...cho chwettt...oh Armaan and his anger...now toh he is in deep trouble...Mission Riddhima manao start...thanks for the PM...do continue soon...take care...

Lots of Love
GEET

shonadesire thumbnail
hey nikkk🤗🤗
mindblowing , awesoem part dear👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏...loveeddd it so so much...yaar ridz suprised so superb...oh God again Maya...i guess present shru hone wala hai...waitng next part eagerlyyy...thanks for pm...plzzz continue soonnn
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
continue soon
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey niki
superb part
luvd it
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey nik di,
lovely update...
armaan wanted to spend some time with his ridhimaa alone wow how tyical armaan ko rihdimaa ke alawa kuch sujhta hi nahi...loved the way ridhimaa surprised him,...AR moments were really romantic...and for lord's love keep armaan's mom out yaar...i mean i am sure she is gonna be a pain and will try to saprate AR as just becoz of her armaan busrt on my poor ridzi...
waiting for the next part...
love
sonu
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 31 - I  Am Belong To Hers Only  Only Her

Hearing this riddhima ran from there with tears bleeming in her eyes.

Ar:''oh crap armaan''

And armaan come outside his cabin but riddhima was nowhere she left

Ar:''ye maine kya kiyya?apnaa saara gussa os par nikal diyya, kya kya bol diyya maine oosko vo kitni khush thi mujhe mnane ayi thi aur maine apnii saari frustration os par nikal diyya jabki oskaa to koi fault hi nai hai.kitna pyaar karti hai vo mujhse kitna chahti hai vo mujhe ki mai morning me binaa ose milee aaa gayya she feels bad and come to manofy me but maine ose hurt kar diyya.how could i?ose to kch bhi nai pta ki ghr par kya hua mom ne kya kaha ki vo merii marriage maya se karvana chahti hai.ab mai kya karun y I am always hurting her?y ?pta nai kahan gayyi hogii she was crying ab kahan dhundhun ose?ab mai riddhima ko kaise manao?''

He was very much upset to the sudden events.

Ar:''ooske cabin me chalta hun''

And he go to her cabin but she was nowhere at sight and suddenly he saw anjali

Ar:''anjie tumne riddhima ko kahin dekha?''

An:''oye mr.majnu na hello-hi seedha ridzi ke vaare me sawal''

Ar:''oh sorry hi anjie but tumne riddhima ko kahin dekha''

Anjie sensed tension in his voice

An:''nai armaan maine ose subhh se nai dekha.is everything fine armaan?kch hua hai kya?u look tensed? and wht abt ridzi?''

Ar:''ya anjie nothing mai to subhh se ose milaa nai to I was finding her so''

He lied

An:''r u sure armaan if there is any problem u can tell me''

She said with concern and placed her hand around his shoulder

Ar:''ya anjie everything is fine''

An:''umm ok if u said so''

And suddenly sr.lovely comes

Sl:''oh ji dr.armaan ji aj jis patient ki apkoo surgeory karni hai oskii reports aaa gayyi''

While handling him reports and

Ar:''thank you sister lovely vaise apnee kahin dr.riddhima ko dekha hai kya?''

Sl:"ji vo shayad bahra jaa rahii thi kaafi jaldi me lag rahii thi shayad rob hi rahii thi''

An:''kya vo ro rahii thi''

Ar:''sister lovely ap jayiye aur dr.vedant ko boliye ki surgeory ki tayari karen''

Sl:''ji''

And she leaves

An:''armaan what the hell is happening?y was ridzi running and crying?wht happens between u guys?''

She loosened her temper hearing her sister-cum-friend cries

Ar:''anjie yar please calm down''

An:''wht do u mean calm down armaan kya kahaa tumne ridzi se?''

Ar:"anjie please yar I am equally worried about her I love her damn it''

An:''ya ya I can see it.u love her that's y have no idea about herehere she is?or rather I a say u r responsible for this.''

Ar:''anjie how could u say tht I love her a lot u know tht''

An:"look armaan I dontt know wht is the problem but I know if ridzi is crying there is something big happens she did not cry on small issues.''

Ar:''we have a small fight anjie''

An:''no armaan there is more thn tht if there is only small fight she must be upset not crying.i dontt know but she is definitely hurt, I tell u earlier tht she is very sensitive''

Armaan knows anjali is 110%right as he is totally on fault he burst at her without her fault so he knows he hurts riddhima very much and

Ar:''I am sorry anjie I know I am at fault but I am just frustrated''

An:"'that's ok armaan but now wht about riddhima I am worried for her''

Ar:''evn I am vo theek hogii na anjie I can not loose her''

He said with some tears in his eyes

An:''areey buddhu she must be fime abhie vaapis aayegi thodi der me and for this though u hurt her u r not gonna loose her as u see she love u very much''

Ar:''I also love her very much''

An:''I know now we have to go to our duties if gabbar saw us thn we must be in trouble,humara band baj jayaega aur dontt worry about riddhima she must be fine''

Ar:''hmm theek hai anjie mai bhi jaakar surgeory ki tayari karta hun if u come to know about riddhima please tell me''

An:''ya offcourse and I will try to call her ok''

Ar:''ok''

And she smiled and armaan give her a light smile and they leaves

Armaan's cabin

He was still worried for riddhima she did not come yet and he keep trying her number but she did not pick the call

Ar:''riddhima jaaan please pick up the phone. I know I am wrong but please mujhse bat karoo naa.i am sorry.kya itna gussa ho apnee armaan se ki bat bhi nai karoge pick up''

Suddenly he heared knock on his door he literally ran to the door expecting riddhima 

But no it was vedant and he

Ve:''bhayiya vo surgeory ka time ho gayya''

Ar:''han tum chalo mai ata hun''

Vedant nodded and leaves and

Armaan picked riddhima's photo from his table

Ar:''humesha tum ati ho mujhe meri surgeory ke liyye all the best bolne ko par aj shayad tum nai aaogi.but tumhari koi galti nai hai meri hi galti hai so sorry''

He kissed the photo and leaves for the surgeory and.

Outside o.t.

Armaan was wearing his green surgeory clothes when nurse was tienig his strings at his back armaan heared

Ri:''sister ap jayiye mai kar doongi''

Armaan quickly turned and there she was standing right in front of him her eyes were little red due to the crying,when nurse left she comes and atart tieing his strings quietly armaan was looking at her he was thinking how to start a conversation but remained unsuccessful and when riddhima was putting his mask

Ar:''umm riddhima''

But riddhima did not looked at him

Ar:''riddhima I am''

But he is cut short by

Ri:''all the best armaan''

And she kissed his forhead and armaan smiled at her and riddhima returned his smile and after tht he leave for surgeory and after the surgeory he directly go to riddhima's cabin and there she was sitting her head bowed on table and very much tensed armaan feels very much guilty after seeing her

Ar:''riddhima''

Riddhima looked at him and immediately wiped her tears and

Ri:''areeyarmaan how was ur surgeory?did u get ur coffee?wait I will call it''

She ignore lookin at him but armaan is armaan so he grabbed her hands

Ri:''armaan kya kar rahee ho chodo''

But armaan did not and

Ar:''riddhima tumhe kya lagta hai najerien churakar tum apnee aanson mujh se chupa sakti ho?''

Ri:''armaan kya bol rahee ho mai kyoon tumse kch chupaongi?''

Ar:"riddhima mujhe pta hai meri galti hai par please aisee mat react karoo na ki kch hua hi nai. Tum mujhe daanto mujhe par chillao par please aisee chup mat rahoo naa. I cantt take it''

With this armaan lowered his eyes as tears were in his eyes also he was very much tensed about the tension in the house and now with riddhima nothing is going fine

And riddhima looked at his tears were also bleeming in her eyes as she was also very much upset not tht armaan shouted at her but because he was tensed

Ri:''armaan mai tumse naraj nai hun''

Ar:''kya riddhima?"'

Ri:"armaan mai tumse naraj nai hun pareshan hun kit um apnii pareshani mujhe nai btate''

Ar:''riddhima I am sorry please mujhe maf kar do mai tum par aisee nai chillana chahta tha so sorry''

Ri:''no armaan its ok agr tumhe mere I love u kehne se irritation hotii gai to I can understand and did not trouble u again''

Ar:''nai riddhima aisaa nai hai tumhe pta hai ki mai in three words ke liyye tarsata hun mujhe kabhie bhi insee irritation nai ho sakti par subhh mai pareshan tha aur maine apnii saari frustration tum par nikal di so I am really very sorry for tht so sorry jaan''

He kissed her on her hands

Ri:''I know armaan mujhe bhi isi bat ka boora laga ki tumne mujhe apnii tension nai btayi.kya ab mai tumhare liyye itni parayi ho gayyi hun armaan''

She said while crying and seeing her like tht armaan did not take it anymore and he hugged her tightly and cried in each-other's embrace

Ar:''riddhima jaan please rona band karoo''

But riddhima did not she keep hugging him and cried her heart out

Armaan was caressing her back to calm her and after some moments she calmed a bit armaan detangled her from the hug andwiped her tears with his fingers

Ar:"riddhima bas karoo dekho ur eyes are already red due to crying''

Ri:"armaan please promise me kit um mujhe kabhie bhi chod kar nai jaoge''

Armaan was baffled at her demand here his mom was married him to someone else and here his love 

Ri:''bolo naa armaan kit um mujhe kabhie vhodd kar nai jaoge. Pta hai jab tum mujhe par subhh chillaye to mai dar gayyi ki kahin mujhse aisii koi galti ho gayyi hai jis se tum mujhse dur na chale jao.armaan please aisaa mat karna mai nai reh sakti tumhare binaa mai mar jaongi tumhare binaa''

Armaan seeing her condition he knows she loves him and he loves her too but this incident tells him he can not imagine his life without her,now he is determined tht he was not going to leave the love of his life what the matter was he was only with her for this evn he has to stand against his mom he will.

Ar:''han riddhima mai humesha tumhare saath hi rahunga kabhie bhi tumhe chodd kar nai jaonga mai bhi tumhare binaa jee nai sakta I love u''

Ri:''love u too''

And they hugged each-other 

An:''oopss I guess everything is fine na''

Ar:''yes anjie see ur friend is smiling''

An:''yes I can see tht but dontt u dare to hurt her again I will kill u for tht''

Ri:''anjie''

Ar:''no jaaan she is right I deserve this so anjie I definitely keep her happy''

An:"'that's like good jeeju''

And riddhima blushed after hearing this and anjali put her hand around her shoulder

An:''oye ye to abhie se sharam se lal ho rahii hai marriage vale din kya hogaa? kyoon jeeju kab kar rahee ho shaadi?'' 

And armaan did not know wht to say her but one thing was sure tht he was only going to marry riddhima only riddhima becomes riddhima armaan mallik and he has to clear things to his mom whether she liked it or not but he has to tell her his decision

Ar:''offcourse anjie very soon after all I am, thinking before rahul – muski's marriage we should also engaged what say riddhima?''

Riddhima did not say anything but she blushed and lowered her eyes

An:''ise kya problem hogii ye to kab se tayar hai tere saath jaane ko so pls jeeju jaldi se sab finalize karoo we r waiting''

Ar:''han yar offcourse''

After sometime armaan's car AR

Armaan was in his thoughts when riddhima 

Ri:''armaan kya hua?''

Ar:"'kch bhi to nai jaan''

He smiled at her 

Ri:''armaan so y r u tensed in morning?''

Ar:''areyy nothing like tht bas yun hi I was worrying about my today's surgeory so little bit tensed and I guess maine sara frustration tum par nikal diyya''

Ri:''armaan r u sure yehii bat thi''

Ar:''yes offcourse y should I lie to u han jaan''

Ri:''ya ok''

And soon after armaan was outside his house and

Ar:''mai pehle mom se calmly bat karunga as riddhima huesha kehti hai aaram se bat karne par problems jaldi solve ho jaati hai. hope she will understand but agr nai to thn I will have to tell her my final decision and that is I love riddhima and I am not going to marry anyone else''

And he go inside his house and there was silence and after tht he saw all of his family members present there except his mom when armaan was about to drink water ananya comes and

Ani:''to armaan kya decision hai tumhara?''

Bi:''whats this annie vo abhie aya hai let him drink water na first''

Ani:"so sorry but merii bat jyada jaruri hai''

Bi:''ani''

Ar:''no dad its ok mom is right hume pehle is vaare me bat karni chahiye''

Ani:''so kya socha armaan tumne maya se maariage ke vaare me?''

Ar:''mom baithye meri bat suniye ap''

Ani:"'yes armaan I am listening''

She said coldly

Ar:"'mom see I love riddhima she is such a nice girl u will love her when u met her''

Ani:''armaan dekho mujhe os ladki ke vaare me koi bat nai karni I agreed she is such a nice person.but I want maya as my younger daughter-in-law''

Ar:''par mom riddhima''

Ani:''armaaan please I want ur decision''

Ar:''mom meri bat''

Ani:''I said I want ur decision''

Na:''mom ek var sun to lijiye ki vo kya kehna chahta hai''

But she dontt now armaan was hell angry he could not control himself anymore

Ar:''ok fine mom u want my decision na''

Ani:''yes armaan''

Ar:''so mom mera decision vahii hai jo morning me tha I LOVE RIDDHIMA SHE IS MY LIFE AND I AM NOT GONNA MARRY ANYONE ELSE''

Ani:''is this ur final decision armaan?''

Ar:''yes mom aur MAI KABHIE RIDDHIMA SE ALG NAI HOYUNGA CHAHE MUJHE YE GHR KYOON NA CHODNA PADE''

He said and leave in anger from there

Bi:''ani maine kabhie tumhe kch nahii kaha os kamya(maya's 

mom) se dosti ko lekar jabki I just dontt like tht lady aur agr ab tumne apnii os so called dosti ke liyye mere bte ki zindagi kharab ki to I will not keep quiet.aur rahii bat mayaa ki to hum me se kisii ko bhi vo armaan ke liyye pasand nai hai so u better change ur mind otherwise u will loose ur son''

and all of them left.

The night was very much disturbing for armaan,he did not know y his own mother not listening to him.

And here riddhima was also disturbed

She has the feeling tht there is something wrong happening something related to armaan 

So she called armaan armaan was disturbed and he did not want to attend the call but as soon as he saw riddhima's name flashing he pick the call

Ar:''riddhima kya hua?tumne is time call kiyya? R u alright?''

Ri:''han armaan I am fine bas I was tensed for u tum theek ho naa?''

Armaan was shocked first he think may be she knows something but thn he calms himself and

Ar:''han riddhima mujhe kya hogaa mai theek hun par tum itnii worried kyoon ho?''

Ri:''pta nai armaan mujhe bahut ajeeb lag rahaa ki kahin kvh bahut galat honee vaala hai''

Ar:''areey nai jaan tum kyoon tension letii ho itnaa kch nai hogga everything will be fine''

Ri:''hmm par armaan tumhe kya hua tum itnee slow kyoon sound kar rahee ho?''

Ar:''nothing vo I was sleeping na''

He lied

Ri:''oh sorry armaan maine tumhe jaga diyya''

Ar:''koi bat nai jaaan aur ab tum bhi so jao dontt worry''

Ri:''hmm good night armaan I love u''

Ar:''love u too jaan bye''

And they hung up armaan did not know wht to do how he was going to tell riddhima his mom was not agree for their relation.

Next morning

Riddhima was in temple when she saw one lady's saree pallu was caught up with fire of diyaa there.and she immediately ran to her and start blowing the fire with her hands and soon she did it but in all the process her hands burned and the lady was looking at her hands

La:''areyy beta tumhe to lag gayyi?''

Ri:''nai aunty I am fine ap to theek hai na?''

She asked while blowing air on her hands

La:''han beta sirff tumhare kaaran nai to aj pta nai kya hotaa but beta tumhara haath jal gayya aao mai paani dal dun''

Ri:''nai aunty its ok''

La:''nai beta aao na''

And riddhima can not say ''no'' so she follows her they sat there and the lady start pouring water on her hands

Ri:''vaise aunty ek bat poochun agr ap boora na manee to?''

La:''han beta boloo''

Ri:''ap aisaa kya soch rahee the ki apkoo pta nai chala ki apkaa pallu jal rahaa hai''

La:''bas beta kch pareshani''

Ri:''kya mai jan sakti hun aunty if u dontt mind may be I help u''

La:''actually beta mera ek beta hai aur mai ooski marriage apnii best friend ki betii se karvana chahti hun.maine apnii best friend se promise kiyya that ht I will take care of her daughter par mera beta kisii aur ladki see pyaar karta hai.aur mere saare family members bhi os ladki ko pasand karte hai.par mai kya karun I promise my friend''

Ri:''aunty agr aisaa hai to ape k var apnee bte se bat kijiye agr

ye sirff infactuation hai jis se vo pyaar kehta hai to vo man jayega.par aunty agr vo sach me os ladkii se pyaar karta hai to apkoo man lenaa chahiye nai to koi bhi khush nai rahega na apkaa beta na vo jis se vo shaadi karega.aur aunty ap apnii friend ko kiyya promise ooski betii ka dhayan rakhh ke nibhana chahti hai to agr vo khush nai hogii to howzz it feels.ap ooska dhayan kisii aur tarah se bhi rakh sakti hai ek aisaa ladka fid karke jo ose khush rakhege.sorry aunty agr maine jyada bol diyya ho to''

La:"nai beta u r right mai aisaa hi karungi well sach me tum bahut achii ho''

Riddhima smiled

La:"vaise beta mera ghr yahin pas me hai to tum please mere saath chalo mai tumhare haath par anticipating laga doongi ''

Ri:''nai aunty its fine now''

La:"'please beta mujhe achaa lagega''

Riddhima could not say anything to her and she agreed to go with her but as soon as she reached to lady's house she was shocked beyond wits and stopped

La:''areey beta kya hua aao na''

Ri:"'ji nai aunty thanks mujhe jaana hai mom mera wait kar rahii hongii''

La:"'par beta bas 2 mins''

Ri:''nai aunty fir kabhie aj nai''

La:''theek hai beta par ana jaror aur apnee haath ka dhayan rakhna''

Riddhima nodded and literally ran from there and.

Precap-who is tht lady with riddhima talking?

Y riddhima ran from there?

Problem in sanjeevani and armaan is responsible.

Is tht true?

What comes to now armaan-riddhima' relation?

To know answers stay tuned

Edited by desir - 3 years ago

shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing one...
thank god atleast ani saw some sense now...she won't trouble armaan wid dat marriage thing now...
cont soon
tc
shonadesire thumbnail
hey nikkk🤗🤗
hw r u????????
awesome, mindblowing, superb part dear👏...loved it so much...i think that was armaan mom thats y ridz run away...ridz is so mature gal...i hope ridz n armaan k beech sab jaldi theek ho jaye...waitng next part eagerly...thanks for pm...plzzz continue soon😛
love u
Shilpu
Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago
m-g19 thumbnail

Edited by m-g19 - 12 years ago
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update

thanx for pm

continue soon