Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
super osone part di .. THe way armaan handel situation was just mind blowing and ridhima is covering herself from armaan in armaan only... She feel do protected with his that he acts as cover for her... Osome...

Then armaan ka ridhima ko samjhane ka tareeka... Everything on this part was simply osome... Actually i don't have apropriate words to describe this part...

This part really touched me...
The respect that is shown in this part with the love is... ...

What i can say...

Loved it to the core...

Continue soon...

N di plz updat ur ff that named
Just Because I Love U AR Short Story..
Plz contiune this one too duper soon
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice 
Please continue soon
Rarepearl thumbnail
thanx for the update Nikki. it was awesome. Armaan n Riddhima's love is so strong n pure, pata nahi aisa kya hua jo Riddz Armaan ko chor k chali gayi.
plz continue jaldi karna.
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow di nice update...luvd it..awesum..di did u update any othr ff ir os..plz pm me or scrap me
sweetkajen thumbnail
hey niki
finally you completed the part
it was awesome yaar
the partition scene was so hot
& after that how armaan handle riddhima was so cute
the breakfast scene was adorable
but ye game ka chakkar samaj me nai aya
update soon
thanx for the pm

lots of love 
Ria

blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part, loved it so much.
Loved AR moments a lot, Armaan was so romantic and caring too.
Update next part super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.

jiyaa_m thumbnail
nice part

ar so sweet
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
Wowww...what a wonderful update Di...
Luvd it a lottt...
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

harini19,  dmglover143,  peachgirl,  

sweetkajen,  cuteshikha,  mishs,  

Ar_Asyafan,  sakshilksg,  aar123,

-AK-,  kunabz,  destinationn

anishaalluri,  blessed4,  blue_lotus22

Rarepearl,  _JeN-DesIrE_Fimmy

vidu87,  crazy4KASH_AR,  Pious_KaSh

thanks to all of you for your support encouragement and appericiation

with lots of love and regards

nikita

Edited by desir - 10 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 44 - Shockingly Surprisingly

(part dedicated to my sweetheart shona Sadaf as today is her Birthday and this is her favourite ff so this is my Birthday Gift for you Happy Birthday Sadaf Shona May God Bless You With Happiness Love)

And after hearing armaan's words muskaanis more than ager to start the game while rahul is sulking it's going to bedifficult for him and for a time he cursed himself that why should he put betwith muskaan at that time he just forgets his majnu friend called Dr.ArmaanMallik but his thoughts breaks with muskaan's voice as she speaks up saying

Mu:''ohk guys mere pas yahan naa fourlipsticks hain as you see hum four girls hain yahan aur games bhi simple siihain tumhe aapni aapni partner kii lipstick guess karni hain just like that seesimple hain naa bas nothing more nothing less''

She said enthuastically and with a smilewhile nikki and anjie grinned seeing boy's faces and riddhima looked at armaanwho just gives her a wink in return and hearing her abhie and atul just speaks

Ab:''champ this is going to be reallytough nahin''

At:''sahii bol rahaa hain abhie oye raoolyeh terii muskaan ke dimag meiin aisee oolte seedhe ideas aate kahan se hain''

Rahul who is already sulking now justgritted his teeth while saying while armaan laughed seeing his face and

Ab:''han raool bol naa yeh aiseeproblamtic ideas kahan se laati hain''

Ra:''kya hain naa champ mujhe bhi nahinpata hain aur jab mujhe pata chalega main sabse pehle tum donow ko hii bataungatheek hain naa abhie fine''

He said while gritting his teeths andglaring at his friends and hearing them muskaan

Mu:''kyoon aab tum logo ko dar lag rahaahain jab kiss karte ho tab tou bahut maza aata hain naa tumhe humari lipstickkharab karke aab batao tum log''

She said while literally pouncing on allthe boys with her language and shoot daggers at them and anjali and nikkigiggled hearing her shameless comment while riddhima is the only one whoblushed and try to stop her but before her

An:''han muskaan sahii keh rahii hain tuui am with you''

Ni:''main bhi muskii''

Ri:''muskii pagal hain kya kuch bhi bolejaa rahii hain tuu''

And muskaan looked at her before sheretrots armaan butted in

Ar:''nahin muskii tuu theek bol rahiihain hum bilkul yeh game khelenge sahii kaha hain tune aur riddhima tum kyoonhumari side le rahii ho''

He said and riddhima looked at him he ismad and then she gets expected reaction from muskii

Mu:''han ridzi better hain kii tuu chupreh mere dimag kii dahi ho rakhi hain pehle hii aur tuu ladki hokar inkaa saathden rahii sharam nahin aati tujhe''

She said and riddhima looked at herglaring at armaan who put her in situation who grinned seeing her face and

Ri:''par muskii main vo bas''

Muskaan glared at her only then armaansaid to her saying

Ar:''chod na muskii hum game shuru kartehain yeh riddhima tou hain hii aisii''

Mu:''han hero sahii keh raha hain tuuchalo start karen''

Ra:''riddhima aapko nahin lagta armaankii sar kii chot zayada gehri hain''

Rahul whispered to riddhima who issitting beside him and she looked at him with confusion

Ri:''kya matlab hain aapka rahul i meantests tou sab normal the maine dekhi this reports''

Ra:"sachii par jaise yeh aaj aapki aurhumari band bajvane par tula hain mujhe doubt hain Mumbai pahunch kar iskeetests karvaenge''

Riddhima looked at him seeing his faceshe knows he is in trouble with this game and armaan is also putting her indanger the way he whispering in muskaan's ears poiting to them and

Ri:''sahi keh rahein hain aap rahul mainnaa ise batati hun''

But she is svut short in between withmuskaan's literally shouting voice

Mu:''aab tum donow kii guftugu khatam hogayyi ho tou main game start karun riddhima-rahul''

She said and both rahul and riddhimastartled for a second and armaan giggled and riddhima gives him the look 'youare so dead look' and armaan in respond just gives her a flying kiss making herglare at him well but she did not manage to help but a blush comes on hercheeks

Mu:''ohk now first turn is abhie comeabhie''

And her trance breaks with muskaan'svoice and abhie just nodded his head looked at nikki and

Mu:''good chal guess which one isnikki's''

And damn it there is turning point allthe lipsick are same in colors and of same brands and he gulped seeing it andhe just scaratched his head and while muskaan and anjie giggled nikki looked athim what makes you taking so long time and riddhima is petrified seeing poorguys situation and then

Mu:''see kitna tough hain bade aye hainhumse pyaar karte hain see nikki tuu''

Ni:''han muskii you are so right abhieshame on you just''

And abhie gulped seeing the look in hereyes he can sense there is no more kisses for him for sometime

Ab:''areey lekin pehle hi kyoon chillarahein ho i did not gives my answer yet''

An:''han yar let him give his answer firchillayenge ohk niks''

She said making everyone laugh while boyssulked they never knows it's going to be difficult

Ar:''oye abhie why itnaa time bata naatuu kuch khoyega nahin yaar aagar tera answer galat bhi hua yar hain naa niks''

He said looking at girls and girls noddedand abhie looked at nikki he knows she will defintaley do something with him ifhe gets wrong here

Ra:''saale tujhe kya pata mai hum kitnibadi museebat meiin fansege''

He cursed armaan as he knows they willget no kisses from their respective partners and just thinking about this theyare in their nightmares with open eyes

Mu:''abhie bol itnaa time nahin ya yougives up''

Ab:''han ohk acha chall yeh second nahinthird vaali''

He said while closing his eyes and thenhe heard

Mu:''2 options nahin dene 1 bata duffer''

Ab:''han kaha naa 3rd one''

Mu:''well Mr.Abhimanyu Modi i am veryhappy to announce (abhie holds his breath) that you are wrong''

And that's it the first gaze abhie lookedat nikki who gives him a death glare

Ni:''off course muskii ose wrong hi honatha office kii files se fursat mile tou kuch aur pata chalein ise''

She said and abhie moved near nikkiimmediately tried to holds her hand while she shrugged saying

Ni:''pas bhi mat ana mere tum shame onyou''

Ab:''par nikki baby''

But she did not heard and next momentthey heard muskaan

Mu:''chal atul aab terii baari''

Atul looked towards anjali who gives hima challenging look and then atul just

At:''sorry muskii main nahin khel saktakyunki i admitted mujeh nahin pata kyunki maine kabhie dhayan hii nahin diyyasorry anjali''

He said and everyone looked at him asbefore next moment anyone can say anything anjali gives atul a kiss on hischeek

An:''i love you atul''

At:''i love you too anjali''

Mu:''vah atul ladka ho tou tere jaisakuch nahin pata tou admit tou kiyya honestly inke jaise nahin super cool dudebanane''

She said passing a glare to abhie who islooking at nikki and rahul who just sulked and riddhima and nikki smiled seeingatul's honesty and then abhie just speaks

Ab:''but yeh cheating hain''

Ni:''jii nahin he has guts to say truthso no cheating''

She said slapping his arm as he tried toholds her

Ab:''nikki lekin merii baat tou soono''

Ni:''muskii chal naa aage''

She ignored him completely and rahul isabout to speak when muskaan

Mu:''tuu aisaa karne kii sochna bhi matmere kankjuhure kyunki humara relation yahan sabse poorana hain so''

Ra:''nahin armaan aur riddhima ka hainsabse poorana''

He said looking at them who looked ineach-other's eyes lovingly

Mu:''no''

Ra:''nahin hain naa armaan main sach bolrahaa hun kyoon riddhima''

Ri:''han muskii''

Mu:''tuu tou chup hii kar''

Ar:''lekin muskii yahan''

Mu:''i know hero yahan yeh gadha sach kehraha hain but tum log saath nahin the so apparantely saath meiin humara pooranahain''

Armaan riddhima looked in each-other'seyes saying that does not matters to each-other but nodded to their friends andmuskaan coochi-cooing rahul's chin and saying

Mu:''so mere pyaare kankjure bol meriilipstick kaunsi hain''

Ra:''umm han yea''

Rahul who for a moment drowned in hislady love comes back to reality and then he nodded and seeing lipsticks in herhands frowned then pointed to one on which its brand new sticker he smirkedknowing it must be hers as he saw her purchasing one in mal yerstaerday whenthey get out for shopping and muskaan smiled and then she just

Ra:''yeh vaali hain''

Mu:''well my dear kankjure (she agincoochi-cooing his chin) tuu galat hain''

She said glaring at him rahul looked ather shocked and before he can say muskaan

Mu:''chal hero teri baari aur ridzi dareyou help him your lover anjie''

An:''han muskii wait''

She said as she knows riddhima will doanything to makes his armaan wins but next moment anjie put her hands on hereyes maing her shocked even armaan too

Ri:''anjie yeh kya''

Ni:''quiet ridzi humein pata hain tuuarmaan kii help kiyye bina nahin reh paayegi tuu ose haarte nahin dekh sakti''

Ri:''par main nikki''

Ar:''chal muskii jaldi kar aur anjieaaram se pakad main dekhunga bhi nahin ooski taraf''

Hearing his impatience voice riddhimasmiled how much he loved and all smiled seeing their unconditional love

Mu:''yea hero bata terii heroine kaunsilipstick lagati hain''

Ar:''this first one muskii in your righthand yeh hain merii riddhima kii chal anjie aab haath hata merii riddhima kiiaankhon se''

And anjali nikki and muskii looked ateach-other in pure shock that anjie for aminute forgets to takes her ahnd awayfrom her eyes and armaan moved there and let her hands away from her eyes andthen cupped her face saying

Ar:''riddhima tum''

She nodded as she knows what he is tryingto say as first her vision is blur but then she just nodded and armaan peckedher forhead and then all girls comes out from their shock mode as anjaliwhispered seeing riddhima

An:''umm sorry yaar''

Armaan nodded and riddhima gives her asmile and then riddhima looked at her friends who looked so shocked

Ri:''tum logon ko kya ho gayya 1 dam searmaan yeh''

Ar:''areey nothing maine sahii bata diyyakii yeh merii riddhima kii lipstick hain so yeh log aisee just''

He said casaually that makes riddhima proudof him and then finally recovering from her shock

Ni:''armaan tuu sach meiin ridzi ko itneache se jaanta hain''

An:''han armaan you are freaking goodtume 1 second bhi nahin liyya just glanced and give right answer''

Mu:''aur tum nikemo seekho kuch hero sesachi yar hero''

She said glaring at rahul and abhie andthen she heard

At:''incredible romantic''

Ab:''saale armaan tune cheating karii naasachi sachi bata tujhe kaise pata''

Ra:''chod naa abhie ise pata hii hona thayeh hain hii kammena humein fansane ko''

Ar:''oye aagar khud nahin bata saktemerii kya galti mujhe kyoon cheater keh rahein ho''

Ra:''achaa aagar yeh sachh hain tou batatuu mujhe tujhe kaise pata kii yeh vaali hii riddhima kii han bata naa mujhetu''

But before armaan can answer muskaansmacked him on his arm as she fumed in irritation and then she speaks inbetween as

Mu:''acha kankhjure khud tujhe pata hiinahin chala iskaa matlab yeh nahin kisii ko bhi pata nahin chalega gadha kahinka hain tu''

She said but armaan while holdingriddhima from her shoulder speaks in teasing manner as he speaks up whilelooking at lovingly his lady love pulling her closer just crushing her almost

Ar:''chod naa muskii yeh jal rahaa hain iwill answer his questions han tou bol tum logon ko yehii jaanana hain kii mainemerii riddhima kii lipstick ko itnein easily kaise pechan liyya hain''

He said and abhie and rahul nodded andrahul knows he again put himself in trouble as he can see muskaan is glaring athim as armaan is so much confident about his question but now he can't backedout off course so he just what can he do just nods as he

Ar:''good well the reason is my dearRahul Grewal yeh vaali lipstick par hii gloss laga hain then this is the onlyone who is used is so less aur isi par shining vaala gloss nahin tha yar''

Ab:''so is se kya prove hota haiin armaanhan bata naa''

As soon armaan completed abhie asked ashe did not gets understand this thing and rahul slapped his head now they willdead for sure as armaan will now explain everything and he just

Ra:''aagar tujhe marne ka itnaa shownkhain naa abhie mujhe bol den main vaise hii kar doonga mujhe kyoon marna chahtahain aapne saath aab armaan ke answer ke baad nikki tou tujhe vaise hii nahinchodegi aur saath meiin muskii merii jaan le legii yar''

Ab:''oyye maine kya kiyya yeh sab teriioos muskaan ne hii shuru kiyya hain main tou bas aapnein confusion dur karnebol raha hun armaan ko so i tou get to knows his answer han bol naa''

He said while looking at armaan as hegives that sarcastic answers to rahul and rahul just closed his eyes prayinghis god to save him now he will surely in big trouble and where as armaansmirked seeing his friend's condition he knows rahul will be in trouble so asabhie while atul is enjoying he knows there is now a big world war going tohappen in any moment and he shakes his head as

Ar:''han tou suniye Mr.Abhimanyu Modi aurMr. Rahul Grewal aapka sawal ka answers hain mere pas so soono aur both of youtou listen clear and crystal clear tou aab aapko zawab milna vaala hain jo kiiyeh hain kii yeh sab in 4 lipsticks meiin bas 1 hii lipstick meiin tha thereason is kii yeh sab chejeein sirf aur sirff merii riddhima kii lipstick meiinthii kyunki anjali zayada use karti hain lipstick no offence anjie so sorryanjie''

An:''its ok armaan you are saying thetruth so what's mind''

Ar:''thanks anjie aur shining vaala glosssirff terrii nikki hii use karti hain merii riddhima nahin so that means notthat one sorry nikki no offence''

Ni:''off course armaan not at all wellthat's the truth bilkul truth hain yeh sach hain main hii shining vaala usekarti hun naa''

Ar:''thanks nikki aur aab bachi kiilipstick ke oopar gloss kyunki vo merii riddhima hii karti hain muskaan nahinsachi meiin no offence muskii yaar''

Mu:''off course not hero main gloss kebaad lipstick sahii meiin use nahin karti so take a chill pill what says herojust fine na''

She said and then armaan smiled andfinally with a broad smile he just continued in a second in his victory smileas he just as

Ar:''tou yeh sirff 1 hii lipstick meiinthe aur vo merii riddhima kii thi aur kisii kii kaise ho sakti hain that's whyand how i guessed it Mr.Rahul Grewal and Mr.Abhimnayu Modi aur aab tou aapkokoi shaq nahin naa kii Mr.Abhimanyu Modi kii maine cheeting nahin karii koi bhiyaar abhie bhi aapko koi proof kii zarurat hain vaise bhi mujhe koi problemnahin hain naa explain karne meiin naa''

He said while hugging his riddhima sidewaysand abhie and rahul has their mouth opened and then they receive a tight glarefrom nikki and muskii repectively and right then rahul even receieve a smacktoo and then anjali speaks saying to him that while she is too bowled off withhis presence of mind as she speaks in between

An:''vaoww armaan man gayye tujhe tuusach meiin ridzi se pyaar karta hain bahut saara itna tou shayad koi bhi nahinkar paayega''

Ni:''han armaan anjie is right tuneaapnein presence of mind aur terii riddhima kii har cheej yad rakhne kii i amso much impress''

Mu:''han aur kankhjure tum lage the naaise boora bolna kii iisnein cheating kii se he wins completely aur ooske poorereasons hain iske pas aur seekho kuch iss se tum log hmph bade aye na''

She said and armaan laughed while abhieand rahul scowled and then atul just speaks in between as he smiled seeing thisand as

At:''sahii meiin armaan she is right maintou pakaa tujhse tips loonga ur fir aapnein pyaar se merii anjie khush humeshana''

He said and all smiled at his cutenessand armaan too he is just so sweet and cute from his heart too and then hesmiled and just as

Ar:''anytime champ i''

But he is cut short with riddhima'ssacrcastic voice as she just

Ri:''nahin atul tum inse kuch mat seekhnavarna anjie guusa ho jaayengi kyunki inehin aapni lover kee saath saath baakisab par bhi nazar rehti hain had se zayada so mat seekhna tum atul na''

She said and armaan is taken back withher sarcastic comment as she moved away from him while everyone just looked athim while rahul and abhie smirked seeing riddhima angry and armaan is takenback she is angry with him for what he gives right answer does not she have tobe happy with him but here she is getting all angry and then

Ar:''riddhima jaan what happened tummujhse itna gussa kyoon ho rahii ho maine tou sahi answer diyya hain naa jaanthen why''

He said and riddhima gives him the lookthat too daring look and armaan even gulped his saliva thinking this and seeingher look as

Ri:''oh Dr.Armaan Mallik mujhe tou yehpata hii nahin tha naa''

She said and looked at him giving himdaring look and armaan try to come closer to her but riddhima did not let himdo so she takes her feet away from him and armaan tried making peace scene

Ar:''sorry jaan if i hurt you but i didnot meant to be sorry naa''

He said and riddhima's heart melt seeinghis cute pouted face but she is mad at him so never give in and she just speaksin irritation

Ri:''no Dr.Armaan Mallik you go andobserve all the other women not even my friends go on observe every women herewhy you wasting your time so you must be busy as you have to observe so manywomen here so ho ahead i will not bother you and will not disturb you go doenjoy leave me alone i will be better going and now i will go you just go andenjoy bye Dr.Armaan Mallik han''

She said and she turned giving a glare toarmaan and went while rahul and abhie smirked he himself is now in trouble nowthey are all alone and then armaan runs behind her seeing her going like thiswithout even listening him and while girls symtaised with him and then theyfollowed him and riddhima is very much mad at him how dare he knows all this agreedhe can knows hers as they are in love and all the time he kissed her and heknows her like anything and everything but how he can knows anjie, muski andnikki's what the hell is that means and how dare and how dare he gives logicthese things how dare he gets his eyes on anyone though just for observationhow dare he, if they were alone she will definitely gives him a tight smack butas they are in pulic place she somehow gets griped on her anger but how she canleaves him like this that for this she has no shamed to be saying that she is possessivetaht too capital letters for her armaan he is only hers and she can never sharewith him and his eyes are just for observing her only only her and here he shewill kill him for that and armaan just start following her but she did not evenbother to hear him once and armaan knows she is amd and he has to manofy her ateven and every cost then suddenly he comes in front of her and holds his earbut she did not bothered and keeps on moving and armaan finds her going towardsthe pool side and finally when riddhima turned and did not finds him around shegets worried as she did not finds him following her even the gang is there buthe is not and this makes her really worried did she hurt him where he wentsuddenly but as soon she turned and she finds him sitting in front of her withon his knees for a minute she is baffled what he is doing there sitting on hisknees and then she looked here and there as people were looking at them butthat did not makes him feel bad or affected him he did not gets up and riddhimastart going again when she heard his voice and she turned only to be getsshocked as he is singing and she is just blowed off with that as he startsinging while pointing to her as well moving around her but she pushed himaside and moved aside and making armaan followed her with his singing now getsaudible to everyone and she is astonished as armaan sings for her

Ar:''Ruk jaa oh dil deewane poochun tou main zara

Ladki hain yah hain jadoo khusboo hain yaa nasha

Ruk jaa oh dill deewane poochun tou main zara

Ladki hain yah hain jaadu khushboo hain yaa nasha

Pas vo aye tou chuke main dekhun zara

(riddhima is surprised seeing him singing like that and he is dancing around her with so much energy while singing and she is shocked seeing this side of him she never knew he will do something like this)

Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane 

Poochhoon To Main Zara

(he slide in front of her on her knees as she keeps on walking not looking at him as she is embarrassed but somewhere her heart is doing summersaults seeing him like this whole of love energy)

Dekhe Vo Idhar Hanske Bekhabar 

Thaamke Dil Hum Khade Hain 

(he comes in front of her and smiled showing his cutre dimples and riddhima could not help but to smile at his cute antics as she smiled armaan put his hand on his heart doing he will fall and he leaned in atul rahul and abhie's arms who keeps on enjoying his nautanki)

Gumsum Si Nazar Uski Hai Magar 

Honthon Pe Shikve Bade Hain 

(he moved closer to riddhima and put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer and he looked direct in her eyes sharing a eye look and seeing that small questions in her eyes he placed a sift kiss on her eyes making her blushed as well closing her eyelids)

Baat Ban Jaaye Tou 

Main Baat Chhedoon Zara

(he sang as he moved her with himself placing his both hands on her waist as she shivered as he makes her move her waist and his waist on the tune and he did the step with her completely)

Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane 

Poochhoon To Main Zara 

Ladki Hai Ya Hai Jaadu 

Khushboo Hai Ya Nasha

(riddhima pushed him as he leaned his face closer to hers making her breaths sharpen against her skin and armaan is baffled with her act he is actually drowned in her completely )

Sharma Vo Gayi Ghabra Vo Gayi 

Maine Jo Usko Pukaara 

(she blushed as he again come closer to her holding her from her waist from behind this times makes his nose nuzzled in her nape as he makes her waist move with his hands and she blushed)

Ye Dil Le Liya Usne Kar Diya 

Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein Ishaara 

(he makes her twirled around her as he turned her face towards him making her eyes locking with himself and they are actually drowned in each-other's eyes as always and she could not help either)

Jaan Bhi Jaaye Tou 

Gam Na Karoon Main Zara

(as he speaks these lines riddhima immediately put her palms on his lips as she stopped hearing him no matter how much she is angry with her she never can hear those words from him naa)

Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane 

Poochhoon To Main Zara 

Ladki Hai Ya Hai Jaadu 

Khushboo Hai Ya Nasha

(and armaan kissed her palm as she shooks her head saying him to no and riddhima blushed as armaan now moved forwards try to kiss her and riddhima pushed him which makes him hit at the ground)

Mehfil Mein Haseen Tu Hi To Nahin 

Roothe Tu Kis Liye Akeli 

(as riddhima smiled seeing him rubbing his butt and gives him a smiling and challenging look seeing her challenging look armaan just frowned and while making his face he gets up singing)

Jis Pe Yoon Fida Ye Dil Ho Gaya 

Vo To Hai Teri Ek Saheli 

(he moved towards the muskaan and holds her arms in a dancing posture while hugging her sideways too making her surprisingly shocked at his attempt she never expected this at all)

Maan Vo Jaaye To 

Baahon Mein Le Loon Zara

(he sings while dancing with anjali, muskaan and nikki time to time and then he hugged anjali and she hugged him back and riddhima glared to him as she did not like it all)

Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane 

Poochhoon To Main Zara 

(as riddhima start walking again to the pool side and armaan runs behind her as all the other gand including the people present there laughed as well danced whiel riddhima fasten her steps too)

Ladki Hai Ya Hai Jaadu 

Khushboo Hai Ya Nasha 

(he sang as he touched her back with his fingers in a moving manner and riddhima is shocked and then only she rushed away from there while running as he is making her shivered)

Paas Vo Aaye To 

Chhoo Ke Main Dekhoon Zara

(and armaan sang while running behind her and then only when he caught her they fell with their running and they tossed on the sand while moving inside the water as the same like that completely)

And when they stopped tossing riddhima is underneath him and armaan is over him and their faces are just inches apart from each-other and their lips are just away from each-other and armaan traced her jaw line with his fingers they are not even able to feels that they are on public place oblivious to everyone's present and as armaan holds her ears for apology riddhima shakes her heard in no and she kissed his ears and then only he leaned closer and their noses brushed eith each-other and in gang too no one is noticing them at all as they all are busy in each-other as the trio guy's are apologizing while trip girls are forgiving them happily and here armaan and riddhima not present in the world they are in their own world and with in a minute armaan comes closer near to her face and in a second riddhima's lips captured by him in a sweet kiss and they both kisses each-other zealously putting all their desires in the kiss and they kissed each-other more passionately with each passing second chewing each-other's lips as well sucking each-other's lips and in between the kiss armaan's hands moved inside her shirt caressing her bare waist and he just caressed his bare waist but he is so careful not letting her skin exposed to anyone there even drowned in the moment he does not wants to anyone see her like that this is the purety of love even in that passionate state he can thinks only about her as riddhima massaged his scalp through his jet hairs and armaan moaned with her soft fingers in his hairs and riddhima moaned as she feels armaan's hands caressing her bare waist putting all the pressure on his smooth fingers and after kisiing each-other zealously they breaks the kiss when they feels they are out of breath and though as they falls in and in gang no one noticed them but their beautiful moment is capytured in camera as rahul did on it when armaan start singing and before it was in anjali's hands as she is making the move of their playing and then rahul put it on automatic mode and everyone is un aware that this is captured well they comes to knows about this later on not now and after that as armaan and riddhima gets back while armaan nuzzled his nose against her as

Ar:''i love you''

Ri:''love you too''

And then as armaan gets up giving riddhima his hand to gets up and riddhima placing her hand in his gets up shyly and armaan looked 

Ar:''chalein basket hum''

Ri:''han armaan chalo''

She said replying to him with all her cheeks crimson red and armaan just smiled seeing her red cheeks and as they finds their friends together as in couples they smiled seeing them everything is sorted now and only then armaan frowned as he finds every on looker as their gaze fixed on riddhima and he looked at riddhima who is sitting beside him laughing at muskaan's joke as they are having their breakfast and as soon he noticed riddhima with a frown on his face he did not understand it but then only seeing her green top clinging to her upper body because of they fells in water as a second skin making her perfect curves more visible to anyone and that's thing which is causing attention of everyone and he frowned and then only he picked up his jacket from the chair which he removed because of getting wet and which is by now is almost soaked so he moved closer and put it on riddhima's shoulder taken her startled who is not at all aware with his actions just busy in laughing with her friends and enjoying and feeling his hands and jacket on her shoulders she looked at him as their eyes met armaan can see the confusion in her green orb as he just speaks up armaan

Ar:''riddhima wear it''

And hearing his voice riddhima though wants to ask him question why but she did not and quietly put her both arms in the jacket and armaan smiled seeing her quietly agreed to him and then only he sat beside her again and then zipped the zip of the jacket for her while kissing her forhead affectionaly pouring his unconditional love for her and riddhima has a wide smile seeing his small gestures and

Ri:''armaan chodo please''

She said in a low whisper as she finds tha gang is looking at them and she knows now they are gone they will now tease herlike anything and armaan too left her when she said him to leave her only to see the boys naughty winks on him as the girls looked at riddhima with heir naughty twinkling eyes boring on riddhima who is just with their naughty gaze are like red tomoato and then he

Ar:''guys aab humein hii dekhe jaoge ya breakfast bhi finish karoge humein kala vaapis jaana hain tou aaj humein jam kar enjoy karna chahiye naa so guys chalo finish breakfast as soon as you can naa''

He said before anyone start teasing them and the gang smiled seeing his face and they smirked seeing his attempt to divert the topic and for a time they also leaves the topic not to tease them.

And that day after breakfast all of them enjoyed to their fullest roaming at different places, enjoying having galla time with each-other tease each-other having their lunch at outside, shopped something for themselves and pulling each-other's legs they drench in rain as their is very much beautiful atmosphere there and armaan again has a tough time to protect his jaan as she is looking ravishing in that pink churridar of hers but to his good luck it was dark pink in shade so its not so much clinging to her skin and after having a peaceful dinner at the docotheque as muskaan wants to dance there they takes their dinner here only and all of them enjoyed while muskaan danced like a crazy person along with armaan and nikki that they have to pull away from dance floor and then finally they called the night off completely enjoyed as they have to go back to Mumbai next morning and they have to leave early for that too.

Riddhima is in their room was changed in her casual night suit the her favourite ones Minnie mouse pjs and armaan is in washroom taking the shower as he wants to relax his muscles and riddhima is enjoying the view from the open curtains as well she is packing their stuff too while she is humming a beautiful song too and armaan smiled as he comes back in the room with towel wiping his hairs as he changed in his casual 3/4ths and vest he wants to say something but seeing riddhima how lovingly she is folding his clothes and a sweet smile never leaving her lips makes armaan stopped he for sometimes watched her like this only and captured some of her pics in his phone too as his heart to already capturing them in his heart and then as he did not takes her torture sweet torture more and he moved closer to her as he overlapped her tummy from behind while placing his head in the crook of her neck making her startled with her sudden actions but she then controlled her heart beats feeling him only and armaan smiled seeing her so much relaxing in his arms and then he nuzzled his nose in her nape making her shivered as he uses his sharp nose making her shivered with his nuzzling as a shiver ran down in her spine and armaan do feels her trembling and he enjoyed and smirked seeing her reacting to his mere touch and armaan then keeps on nuzzling in her nape while tightening his hold around her waist and he nuzzled all the way upto her ear and

Ar:''koi zara humein bhi batye kii humari jaan kiske khayalon meiin gum thi kii oonke chehere se oonki yeh pyaari sii hansi nahin jaa rahii thia aur humari jaan kisee yaad karke kya gunguna rahii thi''

He said slowly in her ear while biting her ear lobe making her moan as she tilted her head side ways and that did nothing just armaan a better access to her milky neck and armaan takes the full advantage of this and buried his chin and lips completely there and traced it with his sharp nose and in between his lips too and armaan was drowning in her beauty in her love with each passing second and riddhima just gasped feeling his lips takes place of his sharp nose as he start placing wet feather kisses all over her white neckline and she just overlapped his hands which is on her waist tightly as next moment armaan pressed her in a such a way that her back is completely pressed in his chest and he start moving his lips there and then armaan pressed her waist too near her belly button and  riddhima just could not takes it more as she gasped very hard and could not takes it more where as armaan's kisses are turning into much more ardent ones and he is just drowned in completely in her suddenly when riddhima feels his tongue was going over her cheek and in her neckline riddhima tilted her self that gives armaan much more access and then riddhima just try to comes out from his grip and as armaan is busy in kissing her so much that his grip is not that strong on her so she takes the advantage she removed his hands from her waist and she let herself out from his grip and moved away from him and armaan can only know about this when he feels she is not in his arms and he smiled seeing her running like that and riddhima just opened the door of adjacent balcony of terrace and she just stopped near the railing breathing heavy with all her runninga and next moment she feels armaan's hands wrapping around her waist as he hugged her from behind putting his face in her neck nuzzling his nose in her neck making riddhima gasped as they both closed their eyes feeling the beautiful rain poured over them and armaan makes his face closer to her as their faces are touching with each-other they smile and suddenly armaan

R:''Thoda sa pyaar hua hain thoda hain baaki 

Thoda sa pyaar hua hain thoda hain baaki

Armaan smiled as he heard those soft whispers of her voice and armaan caress her cheeks with hers making her smiled and blushed

A:''Jii yeh chahe yeh lamhe bas yahin der ho jaaye

Saamne tum raho hum tumhe dekhne jaaye''

He whispered in her ears kissing them making her trembled with his touch and kisses and as he tilted her head a little as they looked

R:''Dill meiin honein lagii hain meethi meethi sii halchal

Saath meiin tum raho ho jaise merii aankhon ka kajal''

She sang as she let herself free from his grip and she moved away from him a little armaan cupped her face in his warm palms as he traced her eyelids

A:''Saath din raat rahein pyaar kii baat rahein''

He sang as he placed a kiss on riddhima's forhead and riddhima just

R:''Aur rahein kuch naa baaki tujhse vaada hain saathi''

She sang as she looked back in his eyes sharing a beautiful eye lock

A:''Pyaar kii saugat rahein aur rahein kuch naa baaki han''

As armaan moved closer to her leaning towards her face tracing her face her jaw line completely with his wet hands sending a shiver ran down in her spine as well as she feels shivering with his touch naa.

And as they smiled each-other and both their lips met in a beautiful kiss and they start kissing each-other with all the passion and they kissed each-other zealously putting all their desires in that kiss and both kissed each-other and in between the kiss they can taste the droplets of water which was running from there head but that never cease to breaks their kiss and they keeps on enjoying the kiss over.

As they both are very much involved in that beautiful kiss their passion has no bounds in between armaan's hands were on her lower tummy and he opened the buttons of her night shirt even he himself did not knows when he did that all he knows is just that he is drwoned in her love and same was with riddhima her hands were encircled around his neck and with each passing second their kiss is turning into more and more passionate ones putting their desires on fire and finally when they are out of breath they breaks the kiss with both panting hard as armaan joined his forhead with hers both has their eyes closed living the moment with their soul and with their heart and after living the soulful moment suddenly the thunder struck and making riddhima just with in a second hugging armaan pulling him closer to herself and armaan is taken back with her that tight hug that he actually stumbled a bit as her petite frame completely crushed in his manly frame but nevertheless he hugged her back and riddhima's face is in his nape and feeling her hot breaths kissing his nape like that he just makes fists of his hands trying very hard to control his emotions and then only he slowly makes her detangled from himself while riddhima is bit reluctant to let him go but feeling her lips moving on her neck makes him feels like that only and he cupped her face in his palms while kissing her forhead giving her the view that he is with her only and then only as the rain start pouring on them very heavily riddhima's face breaks into a very big smiled as she just wants to feels the rain as much as she can and then only she stretched her hands wide and faces her face upwards letting the water droplets fell on her face and armaan looked at her with a stupid smile on her face as he makes her way towards him her parted lips in the rain makes her much more irrrestiable and then only he moved closer and stretched his hands like riddhima's and overlapped her hands taking her in surprise and then they enjoyed the moment like this only and then he placed his face in her nape while siding the collar of night shirt away from her body and kissed her nape his slight feather wet kissed makes riddhima burnt with desire and she clutched his hands and now their hands locked on her tummy and as his hands resting there only then riddhima realized that with the wet water droplets something else is on her tummy too that makes her shivered and then only armaan makes his moved and he clutched her waist tightly and he makes her twirled in his arms with in a swift movement and she faced him and armaan looked in her green hazel eyes and riddhima looked back in his blue eyes and as with a silent agreement armaan lifted her in his strong arms and makes his way towards the room and he kicked the door shut and as he makes her stand on her feet to pulled the curtains and as soon he turned he finds the most sensous as well beautiful sight in front of his eyes riddhima is shivering as she is rubbing her arms with his hands while crossing them against on her chest and armaan smiled and then only he finds her waist bare and firstly he is surprised seeing her buttons opened but then he knows it must be because of him only and he smirked and he gulped seeing the water droplet going from her waist and he does not even knows when his feet made there only and riddhima knows only this when she finds something cold touching her waist and she is shocked when she finds armaan is kneeled on his knees and is actually hugging from her waist and she is about to call him but words never left her mouth as she feels his licking on her stomach around her navel and she is shocked surprisingly is he actually licking her waist and here armaan is just drowned in teh moment he is actually enjoying all this and riddhima's white milky skin did nothing but just put his desires more and more and when riddhima could not takes it more she put her hands in his hairs though she put just for support but it goes against as it aroused him more and he start placed kisses around her belly button and licked her navel pushing his tongue and his kisses and while his hands undid her two buttons more and just two more buttons and he is going upwards with every passing moment and she shivered and armaan placed a bite on her belly button making her pulled out his hair and that makes armaan much out of control and without even knowing he bited riddhima hard on her navel making her winc in pain and suddenly their moments breaks with shrill sound of phone and armaan for a second is disoriented but riddhima massaged his hair and as their eyes met she pointed to phone with eyes and armaan nodded and then he went to takes the call and ridddhima blushed feeling what is going on her a moment back how they are so much in close and what will happened if the phone did not buzzed as she realized her state her half of the buttons are done she ran towards the washroom picking the nearest cloth and armaan who is busy on call but his gaze is upon her only and he smiled seeing her and as riddhima saw the hickie on her navel she blushed armaan is right they so needs to marry fast and the time she comes back she saw armaan is already changed in fresh clothes and riddhima smiled and she is shy too and feeling her presence armaan 

Ar:''riddhima humein kal subhh thoda sa jaldi nikalna hain as subhh aagar nahin nikle tou der ho jaayegi rahul ka call tha vo keh rahaa tha they decided to have breakfast on roadways ohk jaan''

Ri:''hmm ohk armaan fine''

As armaan informed her as they decided to have their breakfast here in Banglore only earlier but the change in plan is necessary so she just nodded and then armaan moved towards bed and then just

Ar:''tou chalo aao lets sleep otherwise subhh ready honein meiin derii hogii''

Ri:''han armaan i am just coming give me just 10 minutes naa''

She said as she stuffed all their things in bags nicely and armaan smiled as she took the pair of clothes for both of them for next morning only and then as she comes laid next to him armaan

Ar:''i love you jaan i am so going to miss Banglore''

Ri:''i love you too armaan me too i so enjoyed here''

He said while engulfing her in his arms as he trule going to miss Banglore as its beautiful days of his life spend there and riddhima too replied while putting her head on his chest he is so right she also going to miss Banglore like anything and then hugging close to each-other afte placing a kiss on riddhima's forhead pushing her wet hairs and riddhima placed a kiss on his chest near his heart they slept in each-other's arms peacefully. Next morning the luggage is loaded in the car and everyone is ready and settled in the car even muskaan and nikki who are too much sleep were tucked at back seat even not taking their bath while this time abhie choose to seat with the girls as he is too sleepy and atul choose to sit with anjali and now armaan is left and he is thinking to seated with rahul at passenger seat but the matter is not this the matter is riddhima is not coming and they all are waiting for her and she is taking like ages and now rahul has just burst on armaan to takes his lady love

Ra:''abey oye dekh naa riddhima bhabhi kya kar rahii hain abhie tak ayi kyoon nahin hain yaar aagar abhie nahin nikle tou bahut boori tarah se traffic meiin fansege aur sham se pehle nahin pahunchege''

He said and armaan smirked he knows her reason of not coming yet actually riddhima put her beautiful blue anarkali churridar in morning after getting ready but it all spoiled as Mr. Mallik romanced with her while pulling her inside the washroom again and this leaves her totally wet and she has no other pair of clothes remained as armaan already spoiled her extra pairing clothes and now the thing is armaan did help her by giving her a greay casual dress but the main problem is it just ended just above her knees and being riddhima she denied but as she can't go in dirty clothes neither in wet clothes so that's why she is taking ages and armaan smirked seeing her totally red face and he knows he will be in trouble but he just wants to see her in that dress and then only

Ra:''armaan tuu boola raha hain yaa main jaun bolane bhabhi ko''

He shouted to bring back armaan to reality and armaan wa s about to reply him back when his gaze turned on riddhima who is coming towards them and seeing her his eyes popped open in shock well she is indeed looking beautiful, she is wearing that greay dress reaching her knees with pockets there two and she let her hairs opened and she now have her reading glasses on and that means he is gone and no romance in the journey and he is looking at her with goofy grin on his face riddhima feels his gaze for a moment looked at him they are admiring him and she knows he is happy his smile says at all to her and she is happy wearing for him but nervous too and she could not help but blushed and then averted her gaze as she is mad at him then reaching near them she quickly opened the door of middle seat to sit with atul and anjali and then she whispered

Ri:''chalein rahul i am sorry mere kaaran aapko intejar karna pada''

Ra:''its ohk riddhima bhabhi aur aab tuu kyoon khada hain chal''

He said to riddhima with a smile and then to armaan who is still gawking at her without even his eyes blinked even for a bit and

Ar:''han chal naa maine kaunsa mana kiyya chal baith naa''

Ra:''han tuu bhi baith raaste meiin breakfast bhi karte hain''

And their journey started from Banglore to Mumbai making beautiful memories in their hearts with friends, with their parteners with each-other everything is perfect, all the journey is passed like that only as everyone is so much tired they all keeps on sleeping except rahul and armaan they just wakes up for lunch and breakfast and riddhima too was sleeping and admiring her from the rear mirror and arman tried to manofy her during their stoppage of lunch and breakfast but she did not in mood to her anything but he smiled how in their little nok-jhonk she is so caring with him both the times she feeds him with her own hands and gives him his medicines and a simple kisses on his hands too as always and armaan too did the same that's the purity of the world, and in all the journey both rahul and armaan is switching the turns of driving while everyone enjoyed their beauty sleep and around 9:00 clock they entered in Mumbai and straightly reached to riddhima's home as riddhima tells them to stay at her home for tonight as the next days is Sunday so they can easily go after taking rest and as they reached everyone wakes up and now are chatting happily as they are now fully refresh riddhima is feeling little low may be weather but she shrugged her thoughts and as they entered in her house armaan noticed riddhima is not usual to herself and he moved closer to her he is surprised seeing her condition sleeping almost whole of the day still tired but that's not the more shock the biggest shock yet to comes for them as they entered in the lounge armaan finds his mom-dad with riddhima's maa-papa and he is shocked surprisingly

A:''mom-dad aap yahan riddhima ke gharr par kya kar rahein hain''

He said and everyone looked at him including the gang who is so involved in each-other they did not notice them and then only he received a tight hug from his brother then he finds naitik and angel akshara is there too his whole family is there what's going on han as

N:''congratulations ammy terii engagement hain next week ammy''

And armaan is so much shocked surprisingly and he looked at riddhima who is equally shocked and also looking at him only and then akshara just speaks up breaking their eye-locks as she just

Ak:''dont worry devar jii riddhima kee saath hii fix hui hain''

She said and both armaan and riddhima looked at each-other shocked surprisingly their engagement date is fixed and they did not even knows about this and they never knows the trip wil be end at this note only filling so much happiness and love in their lives they keeps on looking in each-other's eyes never knew till when as they never expected such kind of thing at all as shocked surprisingly.

Suddenly riddhima's trance breaks with the loud noise of hitting something and she comes back from her memories where she is drowned for no matter how much time and hearing that bang again she ran out of her house and saw its still raining heavily and with the little street light she tried to watch what happen and her neighbours to comes out don't knows why her heart is beating very fast as she makes her way on the wet roads of Shimla as soon she saw a car hit very badly with tree and as soon sh reached there and people start helping the person inside it as she too comes closer suddenly she feels a tug on her duppatta and she has her heart beated fast as she feels something so strong and she is shocked surprisingly as she feels it long time of 11 months as she opened the door of  the driver seat and a face fell on her arm with hand holding her duppataa and suddenly a light fell on the face of the person and she is again shocked surprisingly with same time 9:00 p.m. as the Shimla's clock tower stuck that time the same date from one year back Februrary 7, 2012 and with her utter shocked surprisngly voice the name whispered with pure shocked surprisingly that's what she is shocked surprisngly

Ri:''armaan''

Now no precap thinks what is going to happen ell i knows its shock for you people hope you people enjoy the part and once again Happy Birthday Shona My Sadaf May God Bless You With All The Love

With lots of love and regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 3 years ago