Awesome part...
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 42 - Kyonki Aankhon Meiin Tum Ho Aankhon Meiin Tum

Ri:''armaan''

She just called him to say something when armaan jsut stated

Ar:''yeh kya pehen liyya hai riddhima tumne aaj party kee liyye?''

As soon armaan's words registered riddhima's words she looked at him with shock written all over her face and surprise clearly visible in her green almond shaped eyes and then armaan once

Ar:''han riddhima seriously yar yeh kya pehen liyya hai tumne aaj''

As he said once more riddhima this time managed finally to ask him that

Ri:''achaa nahin lag rahii hun naa armaan sorry mujhe tumse poochna chahiye tha saree pehnane se pehle tum rooko bas 2 minute mai change karke ati hun abhie sorry armaan maine tumhe bhi pareshan kar diyya''

She said almost choking with her words and her green almonds shaped eyes were swimming with tears and she turned to go while letting go of his hand and armaan holds her wrist and  makes her turned that she banged in his rock hard chest looking in his eyes confusing more and armaan wiped the single tear which is swimming in her green eyes and then riddhima just

Ri:''armaan please chodo mai bas 10 minue meiin ayi sab humara wait kar rahein hongee neeche party hall kee bahar mai change karke ayi armaan''

She said as all the gang leaves from here as they did not noticed armaan and riddhima both are not coming as they all are busy with each-other and then armaan pulled her morecloser while holding her from her waist with his one hand

Ar:''kyoon change kyoon karna hai tum aisee hii party meiin aaogi riddhima''

He said placing a kiss on her nose tip while making her more confused with his words and

Ri:''armaan lekin abhie tumne hii kahaa naa kii mai achii nahin lag rahii hun maine yeh kya pehen liyya hai pary kee liyye so let me go and change please armaan i will be back just in 10 minutes but please let me go naa''

She said tryng to remember him that he is the only one who is having objection of her wearing the saree and in all this she also tried to comes out from his grip

Ar:''kab riddhima maine kab kahaa jaan kii tum achii nahin lag rahii ho yar''

He said while pulling her more clsoer as if its possible making her hands landed on his chest and his hand start roaming on her petite slender waist

Ri:''armaan abhie tou tumne kahaa naa kii yeh kya pehen liyya maine''

She reminds him once again tears were in her green eyes ready to come out

Ar:''tch riddhima tum poori baat kahan sunti ho mai yeh keh rahaa tha jaan kii yeh kya pehen liyya hai tumne mera tou pehle hii tumhe dekhh kar aapnein aap koi control nahin reh paata here you are looking so sexy and hot yar batao aan mai aapnein aap koo kaise control karun hai ridhima?''

He said while whispering over her ear kissing it and biting it and

Ri:''armaan yeh tum?''

She asked with surprsie here she is thinking he did not liked her dressing up in the saree and here he is saying something else

Ar:''han sweetheart that's why i was saing kii tumnein yeh saree kyoon pehen liyya hai aab mai poori party meiin aapnein aap koo kaise control kar paonga yar this is so not fair riddhima yar''

He said with apout while pulling her closer with nuzzling her ear

Ri:''armaan sachh bol rahein hoo naa meraa man rakhne kee liyye tou nahin bol rahein naa tum please armaan you actually feels like that naa nahin tou tumhe jhooth bolne kii zarurat nahin hai its seriously fine you see armaan''

She said confirming may be he is saying because she is feeling bad

Ar:''han jaan i am actually saying the truth aur you knows the reason is mai nahin chahta kii koi merii jaan koo aisee dekhe itnee khoobsoorat lagte hue isliyye i am saying nahin tou otherwise you are looking extremely beautiful''

He said while looking directly in her green almond shaped innocent eyes conveying her honesty of his words and as riddhima looked back in his naughty blue greay eyes she gets that he is saying the truth as she actually can read the deep feelings of his for her and she loved him so much and then she just

Ri:''i love you''

She confessed and armaan smiled and pecked her forhead saying

Ar:'' love you too''

And then he hugged her making her place her head on his chest

Ar:''par riddhima yeh tumhe sachii meiin nahin pehnani chahiye thi you know your are looking so seductive i am seriously''

But he is cut short with her finger on his lips as she is feeling shy even hearing those words and armaan grinned naughtily as he knows how her riddhima is getting alls hy and red and he smiled

Ar:''areey what mujhe kyoon rouk rahii hoo pehni tumne hai saree tou let me do that praise of yours mujhe kyoon chupp kara rahii hoo han tou mai keh rahaa tha you are looking so sedctive that i am actually losing myself in you and wants you to embrace  in my arms and wants to losen myself in you that too insanely''

He said while dropping a kiss in her hairs making her smile and red

Ri:''armaan please naa''

Ar:''kya please riddhima mera fault nahin hai that you are looking so sexy aab maine kaha tha tumse itnein sexy dikhne koo your  fault so aab mai kya kar sakta hun yar its all your fault kii mai control nahin kar paa rahaa hun aapnein aap koo yar when you are looking so ravishingly hot that i seriously wants to love you''

He said while biting her ear lobe following with his gentle kiss on her ear lobe and licking of her ear lobe while pulling her closer

Ri:''armaan please bas karoo chalo we have to go sab neeche party hall meiin pahunch bhi gayye hoongee aur sab wait kar rahein hongee humara armaan please chalein aab aur chodo mujhe naa''

She said while trying her best to let herself free from his grip as she is feeling very much shy with his comments and kisses

Ar:''riddhima yar jaana jaruri hai kya can't we go back in our room?''

He asked while looking in her eyes while placing a kiss on her cheeks and riddhima blushed prfousely and then she cupped his cheek in her palm and looks towards him and then nodded her head in assent that yes they have to go to the party making armaan pouted and

Ar:''kya yar riddhima this is so not fait ek tou merii jaan itnii ravishingly hot lag rahii hai aur mai ooske saath romance bhi nahin kar sakta this is so not done yar riddhima seriously''

He said pouting like a kid and riddhima smiled seeing her antics

Ri:''yes my love jaana tou humein padega so aagar aapki nautanki you see finish hoo gayyi hai so please chalne kaa kasht karenge''

She said letting herself free and strighten her saree which is litle bit disoriented as armaan was busy in romancing with her and then she turned to go but she was shocked when she was pulled by her wrist causing her to pinning against the wall before she can ask anything or say anything she founds her lips covering with his, as he is kissing her frequently and passionately making her week on her kness as his kiss is so much passionate and fierce as he is nibbling on her lips and his hands were around her waist making her crushing into his chest and then feeling him hight at passion she has to give in and soon she too forgets everything around herself and she too gave in the kiss while massaging his scalp arousing him to no extent while her lips were busy kissing him matching to his passion as she kissed him with equal fervour nibbling on his lips making him more passionate with her passion he pulled her more closer while clutching her petite waist actually not clutching pressing her waise and then as both nibbled on each-other's lips chewing them, sucking them makinge ach-other more restless with their passion and pulling more closer after like till eternity chewing and sucking each-other's lips completely riddhima backed out the kiss  as she is feeling breathless after their marathon kiss and armaan looked at her as she broke the kiss he looked at her she is panting badly and he joined his forhead with hers as he grinned seeing her swollen lips stating his passion and he caress them lightly making her open her  eyes and he winked as she opened her eyes and as blue naughty orbs met with green inoocent orbs they speak volumes and love and riddhima with a blush on her cheeks hugged him hiding herself in his chest sharing that passionate kiss with him that too in hotel lobby and armaan too hugged her back holding her close to his heart after few minutes spending like this and feeling each-other's arms armaan finally whispered over her ear in his deep husky voice making her turn red all over again as he states that

Ar:''aab atleast party finish honein tak mai iss se kam chala loonga jaan as i get sometthing atleast of my to be wife''

And riddhima looked at him once more and then once again hugged him hiding her face in his chest and armaan smiled seeing her red cheeks he so loved her red cheeks and dropped a kiss in her long hairs while hugging her back tightly embracing her in his arms and then they stayed like this for sometime and after few minutes they broke apart as armaan's phone beeped first he ignore and once again buzzed he igonred and then finally after second time when it buzzed for third time armaan takes out his cell phone from his pocket and saw ''rahul'''s name flashing on screen and then he unheartedly answered the call and riddhima just rushed back to room and armaan follwed her while, answering the call and he saw riddhima is fixing herself as he heard on the other side rahul was asking him where they are

Ar:''han raool bol?''

Ra:''kya bol armaan kahan hai tuu aur riddhima hum kabse tumhara wait kar rahein hai yar yahan bahar party hall kee bahar''

He said as they were waiting for both of them for quite sometime

Ar:''han yar bas hum abhii aa rahein hai rahul don't worry''

He said and hearing him riddhima who is fixing her saree gaves him the look''see i told you'' and armaan nodded and then he just

Ra:''kya don't worry vaise ho kahan tum dono armaan''

He frowned as rahul is demanding explanation and he can't tell him the truth that he was busy in kissing his riddhima so he just

Ar:''areey rahul yar mai merii medicine le rahaa tha suddenly i feel pain in my shoulder bas abhie nikal rahein hai room se tum log aandar chalo we are joining you just in some few minutes rahul medicine lenee kee liyee vaapis ana pada tha yar bas yaa aabhie bhi aur kuchh poochna hai rahul tujhe aagar han tou mai answer nahin den rahaa hun bye see you at the party rahul''

He said cuting the call and riddhima looked at him what a big lier he is medicine and pain vaoww awsome and then she put her lipstick on actually darkning her lipstick because of as her swollen lips and armaan grinned seeing her and as he sneaked his arms around her petite waist putting his face in her nape and

Ri:''armaan please jaan aab kuchh nahin chalo naa aab baaki please baaki saab bad meiin naa armaan abhie dekho nahin tou iss shopping kaa koi faida nahin hogaa joo maine karii aur baaki sab bhi bechare humare liyye kitni der se intezar kar rahein hai''

She said while completing her touch up and armaan smiled and

Ar:''han tou mai kab mana kar rahaa hun jaane se bas jaana let me finish my work naa then we are all ready to go and join''

He said and riddhima frowned what he ahs to do now so she just

Ri:''nahin armaan chodo tum fir shaitani karoge tum chodo''

She said as she knows him well and then she tried to come out from his grip but armaan did not and embraced her more tightly

Ar:''shh jaan tum bhi naa just keep quiet for 2 minutes kitna bolti hoo tum bhi naa jaana now please be quite for 2 minutes if you wants to join the party nahin tou you see i have in no mood to attend the party so jaana you better be quite otherwise now tou we are in room too so you see i don't have to be works very hard jaan so now option is yours have to be quite for 2 minutes jaana'' He said while placing a kiss in her nape making her shiver but she quitened as she is friughtened with hiw words as she knows him very well if he once again start with his naughtiness ehe herself will not be able to stop him nor herself as actually as she herself too melt under his touch and will start give in his touch and she loved hat feeling but they can not affore losing control over themselves right now so she quitened herself nodding her head making armaan smiled as she looked so cute but he control his feelings and then he looked a her for few minutes and when he finds her she is not going to interrupt him he smiled and then

Ar:''good girl riddhima''

And then he lightly brushed his finger under her eye where she placed kohl and while taking it little on his finger and placed it behind her ear and then whispered huskily in her ear

Ar:''vaise tou mai inn sab meiin nahin maanta hun par aaj tum itnii beautiful lag rahii hoo kii kahin tumhe merii hii nazar naa lag jaaye so this is for you as you see kii mai risk nahin lee sakta jaana''

He said making her smile and she turned to him while setting his hairs properly which she messed during their kiss and he did not still settled them and she looked in his eyes while saying to him

Ri:''mere buddhu ram kabhie pyaar karne vaale kii bhi nazar lagti hai kya kabhie bhi nahin tum tou vo hoo jo mujhe iss duniya meiin sabse zyada pyaar karta hai tou tummhari nazar hoo hii nahin sakta hai so don't worry mere buddhu ram aapki jaan koo kuchh nahin hogaa aur aapka pyaar mujhe har boori nazar se bachayega samjhe buddhu ram and i love you sweetheart''

She said while after setting his hairs properly kissed his forhead tip toeing on her feet makig armaan too smiled with her words

Ar:''well i love you too merii jaan so so very much''

He said while holding her hands and then riddhima

Ri:''love you more mere buddhu ram love you so so very much''

Armaan smiled and kissed her both the hands and then riddhima

Ri:'' chalein armaan aab''

Ar:''well yes man nahin hai fir bhi chaiye madam let's go as in aapka hukum sar aankhon par merii jaan i love you riddhima.''

He said and the holds her from waist pulling her closer while riddhima too wrapped her hands around his waist and then with the million dollar smiles adoring their faces they finally moved towards the hall locking their room once again finally feeling contended and satisfied completely as they did not wants any more call from their freinds who must be waiting for them so now they makes their way towards the party hall in basement of hotel.

As they entered in the party hall unknowingly or knowingly all the people present in party has their eyes stuck to thi heavenly couple who complemented each-other so well and riddhima as never fond of such gatherings so she is nervoused as everyone is looking at them and as armaan feels little bit stifness and awkardness in her he squeezed her one hand which he is holding and holds her waist more tightly making her looked towards gim self conveying her deeply he is there with her and will always be and then he whispered in her ear making her looked in his eyes as they made their way towards the one table where the gang is sitting and

Ar:''abhie se aapka yeh hal hai Dr.Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik jab humari shaadi meiin humari engagemnet meiin sab merii is pyaar sii dulhan koo dekhh rahein hongee tab aapka kya hal hogaa oos din tou aap oopar se neeche tak armaan kii rangat meiin lipti hongii tab aapka kya hal hogaa biwii sahiba''

And riddhima is spellbounded hearing his words this is so gonna be reality what will she do on that day she surely will actually heard her heart beats that day and moreover that day armaan is going to make her completely his and his eyes which will only looking at her will surely makes the goose bumps arised on her skin a smile crept on her lips thinking that beautiful day and seeing her smiling armaan too knows what she is thinking and he dropped a kiss in her hairs as he too dreamed about that day and he dreamed for it from so many times and as riddhima lives in his heart she off course going to feel it naa how it will possible and now after this trip of theirs he is damn sure that after going back to Mumbai he will make sure that their engagement is done and their eyes met with each-other and they conveyed their deep feelings to each-other and till then they  reached the table and their trance breaks with muskaan's voice who is as always excited

Mu:''kya yar hero ridzi kitna time laagaa diyaa dekhh naa party kitni achii chal rahii hai yar sachii meiin its having fun yar here''

She said whole excited and armaan and riddhima passed a smield and observed the place she is right the party is on its full swing, decorations, music the abience is actually so much romantic  suting the theme of couple's  party and armaan then only clasped riddhima's hands over the table making her blush and then only

Ab:''vaise armaan rahul bata rahaa tha you feels pain that's why you have to go back to room while taking medicnes''

Both armaan and riddhima smiled how caring their friends are in the party mood rtoo they remembered the little thing about him

An:''han armaan ridzi aagar armaan koo zyada pain thi tou tuu ose rest hii karnein detii yar, after all his health is more important than anything just gives us the message and we will there too naa''

At:''han armaan mere bhaii terii sehat zyad jaruri hai''

Ra:''han armaan vaise bhi riddhima bhabhi humare kehne se tujhe yahan humare saath trip par lekar ayi hai yar so armaan aagar terii tabiyat zyada kharab hai tou we can drop the idea yar''

Mu:''han hero vaise aab tuu kuchh bol kyoon nahin rahaa yar ridzi tuu bhi kabse chupp baithi hai atleast answer us naa yar''

Ni:''han ridzi tuu humein sab bata sakti hai armaan if you are not well tell us we are going back but atleast tell us naa something''

As she added armaan and riddhima smiled and then armaan

Ar:''aab tum log kuchh bolne dogee tou hum bolenge naa''

Ri:''han guyss tab se tum sab hii tou bolein jaa rahein hoo humein kahan bolne den rahein ho tum sab so kaise bolein hum''

Ar:''han aab hum bolen aagar aap sabka hoo gaya hoo''

As all nodded armaan smiled and then continued while saying

Ar:''yes guyss i am perfectly fine so don't worry about me ohk''

As he said and saw anjali was about to say something he

Ar:''aur han khabardar kisii nee party chodne kii sochii bhi tou areey yar itnii mehnat se shopping karii hai paise udaye hai so atelast enjoy naa aur vaise bhi muskii nee sahii kahaa this party is fun and merii chinta mat karoo i am fine mujhe par vishwas nahin hai tou riddhima se pooch lo i am fine tell riddhima naa''

Ri:''hang guyss armaan bilkul theek hai aur tum sab aisee bhi mat socho kii hum sirff tumhare kehnse aye hai armaan nee bhi kahaa tou hum aye aur yes starting meiin mai armaan kii injury kii vajah se nahin ana chahati thi par i too enjoyed aur aap sab bhi tou armaan se pyaar karte ho so guyss aab please aisaa mat olna i truly enjoyed this trip of ours and thanks to all of you thanks''

And everyone smiled and nods their head this is friendship and beauty of their friendship and armaan tightned his hold on her hands more and then to lighten the atmosphere armaan says

Ar:''kya yar please aab yeh senti batein band karoo aur merii jaana koo aur emotional mat karoo nahin tou yeh party iskii paani kii tanki ek bar khull gayyi tou couple party kii jagah pool party ban jaayegi kyoon jaan sahii kahaa reh hun naa maine jaana''

He said while wiping the small tears which were glistening in her green almond shaped eyes and she smiled and frowned too while everyone other laughed hearing armaan's comment and riddhima

Ri:''bahut boore ho tum armaan bahut pareshan karte hoo mujhe sabke saamne meraa mazak udate ho tum i so hate you Dr.Mallik''

Ar:''aww but i love you soon to be Dr.Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik''

As he said while looking deep in her green almond shaped eyes making her turn red inspite of her frown and she blushed profusley, it always affects her whenever he called her biwii riddhim armaan mallik as she already knows she is his but these words somewhere makes her feeling of protectiveness that she is his only and belongs to him only and then finally muskaan breaks their trance as they once again looked in each-other's eyes

Mu:''chall hero teraa aur terii heroine kaa romance hum bad meiin dekhte hai abhie tou chall i guess its game time yar''

She said winking to them makig riddhima more blushed while armaan holds her more tightly putting his hand around her making her blushed and all their friends hootes for them and armaan winked at them and then he looked at the direcction where muskaan points and then he saw the announcer and

Ano:''well all the guest of our hotel firstl a warm welcome to you and all the people who are here in love with each-other truly''

And everyone clapped and looked at their respective partners

Ano:''ohk ohk people are in love ek doosre kii aankhon meii bad meiin kho jaayiyega well we have something for you people who are in love to see how much they are in love with wach other so are you ready''

And as the party hall is resounded with applauded follwoing with people's yes who were present in their party hall and then the

Ano:''well so aaj hum kuchh game khelte hai aap logon kee pyaar kii gehrai kee liyye sabse pehla game hai couple game well yeh start dono taraf se hogaa i mean both the partners have to participate''

As the announcer said the hall applauded with the claps and

Ano:''well we have three levels of this game first level we blindfolded the boys and they have to chose their respective parteners  to prove you dont need eys to find your Love so are you boys ready to gave exam of recoganizing your love with your eyes closed boys ready''

And all the boys hooted in ''yes'' and armaan just looked lovingly in riddhima's eyes as if conveying her that 'you know i am not going to lose this as i never needs my eyes to find you jaan' and riddhima's heart understands his unsaid emotions she smiled and blinked her green eyes and then as all the boys marched towards the mid of hall armaan moved only after kissing riddhima's hand making her blushed and then as all they blindfolded, girls are standing and the boys has to find their love partners just by touching their hands and as armaan's turned come a smile  formed on riddhima's lips, armaan simply touched every other girl's hands only for second and leaves them as he knows they are not his riddhima so he is moving ahead and as soon as he touched riddhima's hands he feels sensation in his body, he let it touched for few minutes but as he feels something in that finger, he got confused for few minute as his riddhima did not wear something in fingers, as she is not very much fond of jewellary, so he moved ahead and riddhima's face surprised he did not recognaise her but before armaan can touched the next girl's hand his heart states no the previous one is his riddhima and he moved a step back and riddhima smiled knowing he recognaise her how he can't well, but then muskaan delibrately change her place with riddhima and armaan has to go back and touched two three girls hands again suddenly he touched a hand which shivered and armaan just bends on his kness while caressing the palm of that hand which is in his hand own and he planted a soft kiss on that hand's palm with a smile and let his lips lingering on that hand's palm and

Ar:''i love you jaan you are always mine only mine riddhima''

He said while putting his blindfolded off and yes he is right there his riddhima standing in front of his blue orbs with a blush crept on her cheeks as her hand in his and armaan once again kissed her hand and saw a ring in her finger he first is right well who first is heart choses none other than his riddhima and as riddhima blushed and bends and makes him stand up all applauded while whole the gang whisteled and then announcer announced again

Ano:''so girls aap iss game kaa second part aap logono koo khelna hai well aab pyaar kaa exam aapko denaa hogaa aapko 5 questions pooche jaayenge aapke patner kee baare meiin and you have to prove how well you know your Love so ready girls''

As he said armaan looked at riddhima and then whispered huskily near her ear saying making her look at him as he says

Ar:''jaan this is going to be so easy for you naa merii jaan tou mujhe vaise hii mujhse behtar jaanti hai merii jaan so its going to easy for you aur aaj tou tum poore world koo bhi prove kar dogii kii riddhima hii armaan koo sabse better jaanti hai so all the best merii jaan aur i love you jaan''

He said while biting her ear lobe lightly making her blushed to the core and she just nodded and lowered her eye lids as well she apporohed the mid of the hall along with other girls and as riddhima's turned come and she unknowingly looked at armaan and he smiled at her and then she

Ano:''so riddhima ready''

Riddhima nodded in yes with a smile looking at armaan who is just looking at her nowhereelse

Ano:''so riddhima your first question is favourite colour of Dr.Mallik?''

Ri:''red sauce vaala''

She said with a smile and armaan gave her a wide million dollar smile knowing she is right

Ano:''ohk riddhima your second question is favourite drink of Dr.Mallik?''

Ri:''protien shake''

She said and armaan blowed a kiss to her knowing how much she sometimes gets fussy about his work out and all and

Ano:''ohk riddhima your third question is which festival you both celebrated first?''

Riddhima smiled as she remebered the Karva Chauth of theirs and looked at armaan who smiled at her he was thinking the same she is going to say Karva Chauth well that's what they celebrated together but well he is shocked hearing her reply as she said

Ri:''holi''

And as she looked at armaan who gave her surprise look and then his trance breaks as riddhima winked at him he is shocked but then heard

Ano:''ohk riddhima your fourth question is when did Dr.Mallik propose you first?''

And now armaan knows she will surely answer when they were in Mall on her birthday and yes boy he is right as riddhima just said that

Ri:''in Mall on by Birthday''

And everyone hooted hearing her while armaan blowed a kiss to her making her blush and then heard

Ano:''ohk riddhima your fifth question is how much time is it you loved each-other?''

And armaan is shocked hearing this question here she can be easily wrong tricky question well as both has different time for falling each-other and then he looked at riddhima who smiled and then closed her eyes and then he is surprised hearing her sweet yet confident voice saying that to

Ri:''well armaan loved me from 5 years 6 months and 18 days back and i loved armaan from 5 years 2 months 18 days back''

And as soon armaan registered her words he is shocked she knows everything the end question armaan also thought may be well she went wrong but she proved him wrong again with undying love for him and then he looked at her as soon their eyes met a smile formed on his lips with a tear  in his blue eyes and he gave her the look 'i so want to embrace you in my arms' and riddhima smiled while conveying him 'i am no less in loving you mister' and then the hall applauded as announcer

Ano:''well riddhima you won this round she is right in all answers you know Dr.Mallik so well riddhima''

And as all applauded armaan approched the stage and holds her in his arms putting his arms around her shoulder

Ar:''well yeh tou honaa hii tha yeh merii jaan joo hai i love you sweetheart''

He said while dropping a kiss in her hairs making her blushed and the gang whisteled and all hooted following with applaud.  And then almost all the couples were qualified for next round and all the gang too finally announcer announced the second level of game stating the rules of the game as he says to all the couples 

Ano:''well now next level is one minute game friends and both the partners participate together and the game is that there are 20 candles here and both the partners have to lit up the candles each has to lit up 10 candles''

Mu:''le yeh bhi koi mushkil hua ho jaayega kyoon rahul mere kankajure''

As muskaan said hearing the announcer's instruction for next level of game before rahul can say anything well

Ra:''muskaan one''

They heard announcer's voice who brings them back to reality as he says that

Ano:''yes friends but there is little twist in the game you have to lit up all 10 candles just with one match stick in just one minute and the couple who lit up maximum candles are winner and qualified for next round and only five couple will be qualified for next level of game and you can not use another match stick friends ohk''

As he completed all looked towards each-other and muskaan just says that

Mu:''aab tou ho gayya''

And all laughed seeing here expressions and then all moved towards the table where the candles were placed and as armaan and riddhima's turn comes, they both were standing in front of each-other and in between on the table heart shape candles were placed which they have to lite up like other couples and armaan and riddhima both looked at each-other and gave each-other a wide smile and warm smile and then they start lighten up the candles as the announcer whistled to them while saying to them that

Ano:''your time starts now go''

And as they start lit up candles armaan was litting up candles very fastly and while not for a minute his glance breaks from his riddhima who is looking extremely beautiful in behind of candle lights as the lights were dim there and he has actually strong urge to pull her in his embrace but he concentrated on his game seeing how his riddhima is litting up the candles and then he lit up 9 candles only one is remaining when he saw riddhima's saree pallu was going to touch on the fire and then he instantly moved towards her without any second and pushed her a little and riddhima is startled with his action but he just gave her a glare that caring glare and as she could not understand what and why, armaan lit up her remaining two candles as her match stick falls due to his push and it was almost finishing his match stick and riddhima looked at him, he was about to burn his finger, she snatched the match stick from him and immediately lit up his remaining candle and their time up only that moment but in process her finger slightly burnt well but she does not mind at all as she looked at the candles heart shaped candles as tehy lit up all the candles and how they managed to lit their parts candles showed how much they loved each-other, though armaan is angry with her for engorssing so much in the game that forgetting to take care of herself but he did quite and a smile formed on his lips too seeing that contended and happy look on her face and then he moved closer to her and squeezed her in his arms holding her from waist while kissing her slightly burn finger making her smile more seeing his love for her and then he whispered

Ar:''i love you''

And she has a million dollar smile on her face heraing those three magical words from his mouth and then as they were settled on table hands in hands waiting for getting finished the second level of game and the results announced while enjoying muskaan-rahul, atul-anjali and abhi-nikki,'s game and then as the result announced they heard aanouncer's voice again

Ano:''well our first couple is riya and arjun with 16 candles and then second and third couple repectively is atul anjali and abhimanyu and nikkita with 17 candles and then fourth couple is rahul and muskaan with 18 candles and then the last but never the least couple armaan and riddhima with full points lit up all the candles that is 20 all the five couples cngrats and a big applaud for them and other partcipants good try''

And then the hall applauded and muskaan hugged rahul and all the gang smiled and then they heard

Ano:''well now please our these five couples may  i have you on the dance floor please with your respective partners''

And all applauded for this five couples and they walked and armaan bowed in front of riddhima and forwards his hand saying

Ar:''may i have the pleasure to dance with soon to be Dr.Mrs.Armaan Mallik?''

And riddhima blushed with the choice of words and then she nodded and placed her hand in his as they both made their ways towards the dance floor along with gang and the other couple while people applauded for them and then they heard

Ano:''well friends as aapko dance floor par bulaya hai so dance floor par vohii karna hai aapko joo dnace floor par karte hai that means dance that too couple dance and showed your love to the whole world friends as well your partner too so you ready my dear friends''

Mu:''ready chado ismein bhi inkaa koi twist hogaa itnein seedhe tou yeh nahii hai naa kyoon hai naa guyss rahul''

She said making everyone smiled with her cmmentory on with all the function and as she is right and

Ano:''well yes ismein bhi ekk chota sa twist hai friends see thoda sa masala honaa chahiye''

Mu:''dekha kya kaha tha maine aa gayya inkaa twist masala''

She said and everyone hotted and applauded and the announcer continued

Ano:''well bas aapko yeh karna hai kii aapko ekk heart shape ballon diyya gayya hai aapko ose aapne beech meiin rakh kar dance karna hai aur yes yeh fatna nahin chahiye jaise hii yeh fata aap bhi game se disqualify so are you all the people in love ready''

He said and all the people handled a red heart shaped ballon and muskaan looked at rahul

Mu:''chalo jii ho gayya bas''

And they smiled and then everyone placed ballon in between them carefully and start to dance as armaan placed in between them he just said

Ar:''kya jaan itnaa achaa mauka milla tha tumhare saath close dance karne kaa vo bhi inhone aisee kar diyya huara dill beech meiin dal diyya chalo koi baat nahin aaj tumhari aankhon meiin gum ho kar dance karke kam chalate hai baaki room tou hai hii naa kyoon jaan i love you jaan''

As he winked riddhima blushed to the core hearing his comment and she lowered her eye lashes and armaan dropped a kiss in her hairs

Ar:''oye hoyyee''

He said making her blush and settle the ballon in between them and riddhima looked in his eyes as the music gets started both looked in each-other's eyes, blue orbs caught hold of green ones green orbs holds love and trust while blue orbs holds passion with so much love and the common is between them Love and as the music starts they start swaying their bodies along with it as other four couples too and

Music Beat Both AR& RI:''Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey... Ahah Ha Ha Mm Hmm Hmm...

Ar:''Rehte Hai Ham Khoye Khoye Gumsum 

Kyun Ke Aankhon Mein Tum Ho

(He looked in her green eyes while moving his feet with her conveying her he is lost in their dreamland in their love only)

Aankhon Mein Tum 

Aankhon Mein Tum Ho

Aankhon Mein Tum 

(He Stretched his arms wide with hers too looking deep in her green almond eyes conveying her that she is only one in his eyes as she can see her reflection in those deep blue naughty eyes)

Ri:''Sine Mein Dil Dhak Dhak Dham Dham  

(She makes armaan's hand settle on her chest right abover her heart with a scared face as if conveying him when he is close to her heartbeats of her heart is uncontollable and he can hear them with a smile on his lips)

Aankhon Mein Tum 

Aankhon Mein Tum Ho

Aankhon Mein Tum 

(She too locked her eyes with him conveying its only his reflection in her green orbs)

Ar:''Pehle Yeh Nind Gayi, Phir Yeh Qarar

Na Jane Kya Jayega Ab Ki Bar

(He too his steps back and riddhima moved her steps in front of him as he remebered how much he is restless when he falls in love with her and without her there is nothing and this time she becomes his life)

Ri:''Mukh Pe Sajaliya Maine Bhi Pyaar

Bas Ho Gaye Mere Solah Singa

(She gave him his million dollar smile as if saying its just his love that glows on her face and armaan come closer and pecked her nose holding her hands in step position moving their legs and hands)

Kajra Na Gajra, Na Kumkum

(She overlapped his hands over her hairs near her forhead and let him touched her hairs and forhead conveying that she needs nothing)

Kyun Ki Aankhon Mein Tum Ho

Aankhon Mein Tum Ho

(As armaan caressed her face with his palms near her green eyes she conveys she don;t needs anything as she has him in her eyes his reflection he can surely watch in her green eyes)

Ar:''Sine Mein Dil, Dhak Dhak Dham Dham

Aankhon Mein Tum

Aankhon Mein Tum Ho

Aankhon Mein Tum 

(He  swung her in his arms making the ballon come in between their chests as he twirled her around and then spun her making the ballon get into its postion back)

Ri:''Khamosh Hai Ham Dono Magar

Karne Lagi Batein Yeh Nazar

(As she locked her again with him she conveyed no need of talks as their eyes when met they spoke volumes and conveys their every emotion)

Ar:''Tumne Kuch Aise Dekha Idhar

Phir Kya Huwa Nahi Mujhko Khabar

(He put his hand on her hgreen eyes as he is conveying while just her mere gaze he drowned his everything in her well)

Bas Hosh Mere Ho Gaye Gum

Aankhon Mein Tum

(As he takes away his hands from her eyes and pecked her eyes making it opened and she blushed profusely and he entwined their hands's fingers near their legs)

Sine Mein Dil, Dhak Dhak Dham Dham

Aankhon Mein Tum

(As he turned and makes his back face her she put her hands on his chest from back still the ballon between them in between his back and her chest she can feel his heart beats)

Ri:''Rehte Hai Ham Khoye Khoye Gumsum

Kyun Ki Aankhon Mein Tum Ho, 

Aankhon Mein Tum

Aankhon Mein Tum Ho, 

Aankhon Mein Tum

(She makes him face while holding his cheek towards herself and they danced with each-other now their hands met entwined down near their legs and their chest are pressing against each-other as well ballon in between them)

Both AR &RI:''Aankhon Mein Tum Ho

Aankhon Mein Tum 

(They looked in each-other's eyes while armaan put his hand around her waist and riddhima put her hands around his neck)

Aankhon Mein Tum Ho

Aankhon Mein Tum 

(They looked deep in each-other's eyes conveying their love as well saw reflection of each-other just)

And their trance breaks with as armaan's lips were moving towards riddhima's lips as well she is ready too drowned in his love but the hall applauded and their trance breaks and they comes back in real world from the world of armaan and riddhima and they smiled as they saw they were only one on the dance floor and just one ballon there that is their ballon in between them as they gets aparted armaan takes the ballon in his hands and then looked at their friends and all the gang smiled and applauded loudly following with muskaan and abhi and rahul's whistles and armaan put his hand around riddhima's shoulder and then they

Ano:''well so aaj kee humare perfect couple most romantic couple hai none other than Dr.Armaan Mallik and Dr.Riddhima Gupta congratulations to both of you please come on stage sir mam''

He said and both armaan and riddhima walked towards the stage with armaan's hands still on riddhima's waist and as they handled them the gift a beautiful couple revolving in globe following with shines they also showered with shine and their friends hooted for them as riddhima looked the couple and busy in admiring and looking at their friends the moment is captured and armaan takes his chance and placed a kiss on riddhima's cheek making her surprised too with his action and that moment is once again is Kodak moment as that moment is perfectly captured in camera by hotel people as well a very much grinning rahul and there blushed riddhima and happy armaan too and she looked at armaan.

And after that all were tired after having dinner while pulling each-other's leg and enjoying with each-other having so much fun and now was retired to their room, and as armaan and riddhima too moved in their room hands in hands well armaan did not leave her hand not for even a secod in all the remaning party, even he wants to eat from her hands only and riddhima did do that with a blush crept on her cheeks as he won't budge she knows she does refuse at first well but as he pouted she knows she has to do that and all their friends too did not tease them as they are now quite habitual of seeing their romance so did not say anything and moreover they also was busy with one another but this is not helpful for riddhima to not letting her cheeks turned in deep shade of red as it always turned red with him close to her and so did it happen today too while dinner as she feeded him she saw sometimes others were presenting in the party looked at them with praise including the gang and she blushed and armaan was even no help he was doing all kind of romance what he can do there kissing her fingers in between when she feeded him even he ate half morsel and then makes her ate another half actually he wants to let her eat from his lips but when she clearly refused with her lower eye-lids and blushing profusely and armaan grinned seeing her already red cheeks turned more red as if it possible and he then just pecked her cheek as she was looking not him and he grinned seeing her expressions and in between she feeded him he feeded her too and now as they enjoyed to the core with their friends they entered in their room as riddhima opened the door as armaan holding the prize the couple they won well its indeed very beautiful, as soon they entered in the room armaan locked the door and they walked inside and armaan put the couple on side table carefully and then riddhima turned to him and said to him while giving him a warm smile as he smiled back at her with their beautiful eye-lock riddhima said to him

Ri:''armaan tum aapni medicines le lo vaise hii bahut der ho gayyi hai aaj yeh lo aur mai change karke ati hun theek hai naa armaan''

She said while bending to pick his medicines and then only armaan grabbed her waist and spun her around making her banged in his rock hard chest making her surprised with his sudden action and her hands landed on his rock hard chest and she looked in his deep blue eyes in which she saw passion and tremendous love for her she just feels that she will surely burn under his gaze that is so passionate making her difficult for her she just lowered her eye lids but and before she can say anything she feels armaan's lips over hers and before she can know or react she feels his hand pulling her towards himself while holding her petite waist and kissing her passionately and as riddhima feels his lips probing her sucking her lips she forgets everthing else and gave in their desire while start sucking him with equal passion responding to his needs and as armaan sucked her lower lips chewed them riddhima worked on his upper lips sucking them chewing them matching to his passion and as armaan switched to her upper lips allowing riddhima to switch on his lower lips they kissed each-other passionately, while sucking to them and chewing them and all the time armaan's hand made their grip stronger on riddhima's petite waist and riddhima's hands moved around his neck from his chest while locking there and armaan soon pushed his tongue inside her mouth and riddhima as so much drowned in the kiss when did not give him enterance at first, he bite her lower lips making her bleed a bit and then as obvious riddhima opened her mouth and armaan grabbed his chance and with in a moment his tongue rolled in her mouth and riddhima too let him explored her mouth as the way he wants to do as their tongues met with each-other they danced in pleasure, fought for dominanace and they swallowed each-other's saliva as their tongues rolled with each-other and with in each passing moment the kiss was turning into electrifying and armaan once again was back too his work chewing, sucking and biting her lips and making her respond too and that's not at all difficult as drowned in armaan's love she is all the way responding and as after long 10 minutes riddhima needs to break the kiss as she need oxygen and armaan is not at all ready to break the kiss as an regular jogger he has capacity to kiss her to an endless time but she needs oxygen and that's why she pushed him a little and broke the kiss making armaan bite her tongue and lips in process but that was not at all stopping him today, as he is completely drowned in her love and on top of that she is looking extremely beautiful in that saree that he just did not wants to stop himself and moreover drowned in all the passion he never knows what he did as riddhima breaks the kiss whole panting armaan never stopped himself, he has lots of energy to kiss her and he at the very moment riddhima breaks the kiss he buried his head deep in her neck and start giving her kisses on her neck line, white milky skin, placing the frevent ardent kisses making her breaths hard as she is already panting with their electrifying kiss while her eyes closed from all the time she broke the kiss and now armaan placed his head in her nape and nuzzled his nose there making her breaths sharp as ever as her eyes closed tightly with his sensous movements as he nuzzled there now while kissing her in between as his hands were moving to and fro on her waist and was now on her navel area, she is surprised how did his hands reached there as she not at all tie her saree low, but right now her darling armaan did not let her think about this thing, as he start caressing her navel with his fingers and here his face was deep buried in her nape making her completely forgot about the world as his face was now touching her nape and his fingers start making imaginary patterns around her waist on her navel and his nose now nuzzling on her chin making her feel like she will surely fall down if he is not holding her, she already weeken from her knees and his sensous movements on her waist, on her nape in between his kisses making her everything more tough and the moment she feels his hot breath kissing her long slender neck and his hands were now pinching her navel and now his another hand start moving towards her lower back she knows what will next as she feels his lips coming near her chin but before they can went into another electrifying kiss riddhima comes back to her senses she need to stop him otherwise they again end up kissing each-other passionately and she surely does not handle his passionate kiss right now, she is already breathing very hard and another kiss with him means she surely will end up leaving without breath, the thing did not that she does not wants that she wants that equally but she will not able to handle it now so she needs to stop him so but to stop him this is going to be one of it task so riddhima firstly ruffled his hairs try to let him come out from her but that did not work at all as it seems to arouse him more as she feels his hands start gripping her more around her waist around her navel and lower back for a moment she drwoned in his love closing her eyes but no then so she knows she has to stop him so she pulled a little apart making armaan irriatated as his face comes out from her nape with her sudden push and firstly he pulled her to himself again tryng to buried his face in her neck and nape again but when once again she pushed a bit he looks at riddhima with irriation clearly on his face but when he looked at his riddhima she did not dare to met his gaze he knows the reason her red face clearly states him, he looked at her her lips were swollen lipstick were totally smudged even some of her lisptick is near her chin and as he looked at her lower eye lids he grinned and then as his gaze fell on her nape he saw lipstick marks on her nape yes that's all done by him as he looked at her thoroughly, her saree is out of place and his hands and finger imprints were on her waist, he grinned seeing her situation and seeing her red face he is so damn happy he always loved the fact when riddhima blushed and turned too deep shade of red after his kisses and having their kiss this makes him sense of feeling she is his only and he so loved that feeling and then as he tarced her lips with his thumbs she looked at him for just a mere moment and again she lowered her eye lids and armaan kissed her forehad and then pressed his forhead against hers while pulling her closer by holding her petite wasit making her grip too tightened around his shoulder she still did not look at him infact closed her deep green almond eyes as if savouring the moment and seeing her reaction armaan too closed his eyes savouring the moment with each-other and with their eyes closed too they can picture each-other and that's their love and their simple embrace tells them how much they loved each-other and were incomplete without each-other, its their love armaan-riddhima's love and that means world to them and after few minutes armaan opened his eyes and placed his thumb under her chin making her tilted her head a bit and in process as he caressed her swollen lips he feels something liquid on his finger and he saw that little blood oozing from lips and he immediately sucked her blood caressing it with his lips and tongue and he was surprised when it happen it surely pained her and riddhima loved his gestures he so loved her and she caressed his cheek to let him know that she is fine as it did not pained her as she knows what is going in his heart as she can read him like open book and she resides in his heart so she clearly knows what he must be feeling and armaan feeling her soothing touch knows what she wants to say so he just kissed her for head once again and said to her

Ar:''i love you riddhima so very much love you riddhima''

He said making riddhima's lips curved into a smile and armaan placed his thumb under her chin making her look at himself and riddhima opened her eyes and they both looked in each-other's green caught blue orbs making the world stopped at that moment as their eyes spoke volumes to each-other and conveying that so much emotions that if they ever remain untold and riddhima while keeping her head on his chest as she feels so much while looking in those deep blue eyes seeing that pool of emotions in them and ocean of love for her she felt she is so weak that she will surely drown in her armaan's love but that love will never short for her his unconditional love for her and now this love is her world and without his love she can't think to live even his pure love she loved him so very much so she just whispered while putting her head near his heart on his chest as armaan's hand made their way to her back embracing her in his arms

Ri:''i love you armaan so very much love you armaan''

As riddhima said him theses words confessing her deep feelings once again for him armaan's face broke into a very big smile hearing her he always loved her more and just feels he fells in love with her all over again when after sharing the moment with him she always confessed her feelings to him and makes him the happiest person on earth by loving him to such an extent and then he tighten his hold around her waist and  while making her tightly holds her near his heart and riddhima too enveloped her arms tightly around his waist and her face was already near his heart as she is hiding herself in his chest the world's best and safest place where she actually belongs and they stands like this for sometime feeling each-other's presence that they are with each-other that they just love each-other both unconditionally thanking their stars and their god to gave each-other in their lives, while riddhima was so busy hearing his heart beats which actually rhythms riddhima's name in their own language but riddhima can feels and hear that they sounds her name as she resides in his heart the sole reason of her living his heart beats and she loved that thing that feeling and armaan while placing his head over hers his eyes were closed feeling she is all his only no matter what happens she will be there with him only and no one means no one can love him like the way she did and he so prouds that feeling to belong to her as he himself knows what she matters to him she is his world and his survival can not possible without her and same was with riddhima they are madly and hopelessly in love with each-other and they loved it this so feeling.

After few minutes they were still joining in hug when riddhim's one hair trance disturbed her and she moved her one hand from armaan's waist while other is still locked at armaan's back of waist and then as she tried to put it at place her face which was buried in his chest her nose which was on his chest because of her hiding her face in his chest her nose brushed with his chest making him groaned as she did not do that intentionally it just happens and it was that mere brush of her nose so innocent but still it managed to put the sparks on his desires which was still there as he can never control himself when he is around her and well it was not purely wrong to loosened himself and  drowned in your love and your partner's love while giving in your desires after all you loved each-other and when you loved each-other there is nothing which can stop you and you yourself finds very difficult to find control over yourself and this is same was with armaan riddhima as they loved each-other so deeply and passionately that they easily losensed themselves especially armaan who waited for riddhima from so long and they both droonwed ine ach-other and their love and right now the same thing was happening with armaan and well riddhima yes as riddhima's nose again nuzzled in his chest with his bare skin he loosened himself as he detangled her from himself making her look at him with shocked as well surprised exprssions on her face and armaan said nothing just his one hand leaned over her face and he caressed her face with his knuckles though it seems to be just a caress but actually it's so much sensous that a shiver ran down in riddhima's spine with just his caressing of his knuckles and he knows that as riddhima holds his coat in her hands actually not holds it fisted in her tiny fists making armaan smiled as they were standing near the window the moon light is falling in room making her more enchanting and he is so much drowning in her beauty she is looking so much beautiful to him and ravishing at the same time in her white saree and as he looked closer to her waist as riddhima looked back in his eyes armaan did not waited for even a second and just pulled her by clutching her waist from behind and making riddhima's oth hands landed on his chest and next moment riddhima feels his hots lips once again kissing her passionately and madly this tiem his holds were more tight than before, first she thinks how she wil cope up with his passion but then as she feels his hands were pressing her bare waist and his lips were probing her lips and smooching them and then with in a second she forgets everything and gives in the kiss start kissing him try to match with his passion what she did not knows she is always matched to his passion whenever they kissed and armaan smirked too seeing her responding with equal fervour as they kissed sucked each-other's lips, nibbled on them, chewing on them even bite each-other's lips too and smooched each-other like they never did as they kissed each-other first time and then armaan probed her lips and she knows and she gave in with their desires and opened her lips giving him enterance and armaan did not waist a second and obliged it and rolled his tongue inside her mouth with allowing her to roll her in his mouth as he pulled her more closer while clutching and pressing her waist as if possible and all the time riddhima's one hand was in his hair engaged in his jet black hair arousing him massaging his scalp making him more passionate and her one hands was inside his shirt as she managed to open his buttons of shirt as his coat is already opened and she even did not knows when she did that while armaan knows as he can feels his sensous movements on his chest his bare skin that did nothing just aroused him more and more completely turning him on and it did not effect him to break the kiss as he continued kissing her now exploring her mouth and riddhima did the same they were high at passion their desires and their bodies are on heat sparkling teir desires and passiona as their tongues met with each-other they danced in pleasure, they fought for dominanace entangled with each-other and they swallowed each-other's saliva and with this armaan pulled her riddhima into himself more and riddhima was actually feeling very  week from her knees and she was leaning more on him that did nothing just armaan now pused her into bed with himself and he was on top of her and he was still kissing her madly and passionately and now his hands were around her neck too and riddhima matching with his passion was holding his neck with her both hands kissing him back as now they start nibbling and chewing on each-other's lips once again and armaan with in the kiss only let him free himself form his shoes as he kicked them out from his shoes making himself on her comfortably and riddhima too pulled her sandals with the help of her feet out though it was difficult for her as armaan is on top of her but she managed to and they soon engaged in their kiss which is the longest one turning till they shared that time and armaan loved this feelings and so as riddhima then finally both breaks the kiss as they were panting very badly. And armaan did not stopped there only he kissed her full mouth as soon they broke the kiss and riddhima 's hands were still in his hair masasaging him what she did not know that it was arousing him more and more and she is panting very badly so as he as this was their longest kiss ever but that today did not let them stopped as armaan went down to her face while dropping kisses on her chin here and there pecking her lips once again and then he kissed her long slender neck placing ardent kisses there on her soft white mily skin and then he pushed his head in her nape while kissing her there kissing her nape and his one another hand was palying with her hair locks as he sometimes brings her to her face her hair locks and then he kissed them and rolled in his finger he so loved playing with her hairs their smell drive him to crazy and then his kisses never stopped he kissed her at the joint of her shoulder making her just side her head giving him nothing just better access to hr flawless skin and armaan pressed her waist with his another hand and then he tugged her saree pleats and pushed her saree a little more lower and all the time drowned in armaan's passion and the world of their love riddhima's hands moved inside armaan's shirt completely and start roamning on his back caressing them and that makes armaan aroused more and armaan while dripping his head more in her naepe pressing her beauty bone from other side and he was now kissing her more passionately and placing more kisses there making her skin turning into red and she is moaning in pleasure and armaan too groaned as he feels her hands very caressing his back and he too makes imaginary patters on her waist and he  dripped his head on other side of curve of neck kissing there too with love and passion and makes it turn red too with in a moment his coat was flying in the room of corner putting their desires on fire as he loosened his control over himself with riddhima's moans more and her ever smooth hands were doing their work at his back giving him nothing the sweet pleasure and torture to him and next his hand reached near her blouse strap at her back and he caressed blouse strap.

Precap_Kyonki Aankhon Meiin Tum Ho

Sanson Ko Sanson Meiin Dhalne Do Zara

Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara

Labon Kii Guzarish Hai Yeh

Armaan-Riddhima Secnes

Gang Scenes In Banglore And Lots Of Fun

Hope Aapko Achaa Lage Mujhe Batana Zarur Ohk Friends

Thnaks To All Of U For Ur Comments And Silent Readers Who Press Tab Button Ohk Friends

With Lots Of Love And Regards

Nikita.

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

thanks to all of you for your love support and encoragement

with lots of love and reagards

nikita

Edited by desir - 11 years ago
anishaalluri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome nikki
But y did u stop it at that point?
Now will have to wait..
Love the way u describe everything
Cont soon

Luv
AnishaEdited by anishaalluri - 11 years ago
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
The part was as usual awesome...
Luvd it truly ...
Nd really Luking forward to this luv game...Edited by prachimishra09 - 11 years ago
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part nikita...awsome...waiting for love games...complete it soon ...
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nikki complete this atleast
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
Awesome installment Di...
It was tooo...sweet ...
The game part was amazing...
Luvd it to core... 😃
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice! loved da game part! 
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect love story yaar wundrful... :) bt wo dono at present alag kyun hain?? if dey wer so much in luv & parents bhi maan gye the phr bhi... Cont soon...