hey awsome part
read in a one go
plzzz add me in ur pm list
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for the late comment.
Lovely update, beautifully written.
Eagerly waiting for the next part, update next part super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 39 - Loving Friends With Love Of My Life

Next day all the gang was ready to go Banglore and waiting for Armaan-Riddhima and riddhima comes with armaan and seeing them rahul take luggage and helped armaan to settle as his wounds was not healed yet and after sitting armaan signaled to riddhima to sat with him but to tease him she nodded in disagreement and armaan frowned. 

Ar:''oye raoool baitho naa sab ya kisii aur ka wait kar rahee ho?''

Ra:''abbeyy oye chidd kyoon rahaa hai baith rahee hai''

And he settled on driving seat, when muskaan was about to sit at back seat armaan looked at her questiongly

Ar:''oye muskii tu raool ke saath nahin baithegi?''

But instead her nikki answered

Ni:''armaan humein banglore sahii salamat pahunchna hai kyoonki yeh binaa fight ke reh nahin sakte aur fir to humara rab rakha''

She said dramatically and all chuckled while rahul frowned

Ra:''han fine chl abhie aajaa age''

He said showing his tongue to nikki

Ni:''han-han bitha le ose aage humein kaunsa raaste meiin romance karna hai''

She said with little irritation

Ra:''han vo to dikh rahaa hai''

Ni:''whatever vaise bhi aaj hum ridzi ke saath baithne vale hai''

Hearing this armaan's expressions turned into irritated once and he

Ar:''yar anjie tujhe nahin lagta aapne jhagre meiin yeh merii aur merii riddhima ke romance kii band bja rahee hai''

An:''han yeh to hai''

Ar:''kuchh kar naa yar anjie''

An:''let me try jeeju''

Only then muskii

Mu:''yar please baitho naa jahan baithna hai yahin khade rehne se hum Banglore nahin pahunchne vaale''

At:''han muskii chl hum piche baithte hai''

And with this they moved to back seat 

Ni:''ridzi tu piche baithegi naa?''

Ri:''umm nahin nikki mai armaan ke pas baithti hun u know ooski medicines vagarah''

All:''ooo''

An:''lijiye jeeju mujhe kuchh karna hii nahin padaa yeh to vaise hii aapke saath baithne vaali hai''

Ar:''han yar I love her''

He said happily and all settled nikki with muskii and atul at back seat and anjali riddhima with armaan in middle seat and rahul drove off to Banglore.

Ni:''vaise armaan yeh tou bta tune ridzi par aisaa kya jaadu kiyya hai kii yeh poori badal gayyi hai''

Ar:''matlab nikki''

Mu:''oye hero matlab yeh oos din beach par dance aur aab sabke saamne tere saath baithne ko bolii nahin to ridzi aur kuch bole impossible''

Ar:''well u know pyaar insan ko sab sikha detaa hai aur riddhima par to meraa pyaar aur meraa charm hai''

He said while placing his arm around riddhima's shoulder 

An:''han yeh to hai kya pyaar hai''

They commented and

Ar:''yes bilkul''

He said while putting his head on riddhima's shoulder while riddhima blushed and

An:''han armaan vo tou sabko dikhh rahaa hai kii ridzi tujhse kitna pyaar karti hai''

She said and

Ar:''I agree vaise mai bhi aapni jaaan se bahut pyaar karta hun''

He said while riddhima lowered her eyelids and armaan slowly pressed her shoulder which he was holding and 

Ni:''well we agree completely on that kii tu ridzi se bahut pyaar karta hai seriously armaan hum tere aur ridzi kee pyaar ko salute karte hai sachii meiin guyss''

She appericated their love and armaan's hold on riddhima's shoulder get more tightened and she put her hand on armaan's which was holding her from her shoulder and both looked in each-other's eyes and keep on looking in each-other's eyes when their eye-lock breaks with the whisteling of their friends and both come out from each-other's eyes and riddhima blushed and lower her eye-lids while armaan so loved her red cheeks and he keep on looking towards riddhima with love visible in his eyes for her and then only

An:''vaise jeeju we know kii tumhe ridzi se jyada kisii aur ko dekhna achaa nahin lagta but we have one question for u''

She addressed armaan

Ar:''yes saali sahiba par kya Karen jab aapki yeh behen hai hii itnii sundar tou bande kii aise gustakhi kii vo kahin aur dekhe''

He said while looking towards riddhima and his hands went under her chin making riddhima turned in red crimson while she shrugged his hand while saying

Ri:''armaan chodo naa''

She said while armaan nodded his head in disagreement

Ar:''jii nahin mujhe nahin chodna tumhe tum tou humesha bhagti rehti hoo yar''

But instead of riddhima muskaan replied

Mu:''oye hero yeh chalti gadi meiin se kahan bhagg kar jaayegi hun tu bhi naa bas''

She said and all the gang rolled in laughter hearing her 

Ar:''well muskii u r right par she is riddhima and in matter of running away from me I have no trust on her''

He said winking to riddhima

Ni:''han yeh tou armaan sahii keh rahaa hai riddhima tou tujhe hospital meiin armaan bahut pareshan karti hogii naa armaan''

She asked and before armaan can answer atul spoke out

At:''oos se ka pochti hai nikki mai btata hun yeh ridzi itnaa bhagti hai kii hospital meiin kabhie yeh ridzi aur kabhie ooske piche bhagta yeh mera bhaii kabhie kisii se kabhie kisii se takrate rehte hai yeh dono''

He replied and once agin everyone laughed while riddhima was embarrassed

Ab:''ohh really vaise armaan tu aisaa kya karta hai joo  yeh riddhima aisee bhagti hai hun''

Abhie asked with naughty smile appeared on his face

Ra:''han armaan chakkar kya hai han?''

He also added while riddhima just lowered her eyes hearing them as her heart drifted to the moments which they shared in hospital, in their cabin, in fire escape, in locker room and armaan smirked seeing the expressions on his lady's love's face he very well knows what she was thinking and he himself drowned in those moments

Ar:''well vo naa hum 2ono karte hai''

And hearing his words riddhima's trace breaks and she looked at him did he actually gonna tell everybody about their moments

Ra:''han han armaan bta naa we r all ears''

He said getting all the way excited hearing armaan's words and armaan

Ar:''han vo actually mujhe sharam ati hai yar''

He said dramatically and riddhima's eyes popped in shock hearing his words and she looked towards him while he averted her gaze

Ab:''areey koi bat nahin armaan tu bta hum kisii koo nahin btayenge kyoon nikii hai naa?''

He asked getting all excited

Ni:''han armaan offcourse not hum nahin btayenge kasam se''

She said with a sweet yet naughty smile

Mu:''han hero tu bta tou aur aapne doston se kya chupana hum tere dost hai''

Ar:''han mere bhaii mai tou tera bhai hun bta naa aapne bhaii se kya sharmana''

Armaan heared all of them how well they were pushing him to tell his love secrets and armaan smirked only anjali was quite knowing armaan and his ways and then only armaan feels someone's intense gaze and he saw her looking at him with horrified expressions that as he was gonna tell her and she was horrified to no extnet of he tell them they were gonna tease her like no tomorrow and when she feels he was looking at her she slightly shakes her head pleading him with her eyes not to tell but armaan smirked and then only he

Ar:''han yar tum sahii keh rahee hoo (as soon he start speaking all again get excited while anjali smiled and riddhima just closed her eyes waiting what was coming to her then) actually naa mai aur riddhima naa (he speak and all looked at him even rahul lower the speed to hear him) mai aur riddhima naa vahii sab karte hai joo tu aur muskaan store room meiin aur abhie aur nikki abhii kii cabin meiin karte hoo''

He said with a grin and hearing him both he and anjali rolled in fit of laughter while riddhima opened her eyes hearing armaan's words who whipered right over her ear

Ar:''sweetehart open ur eyes no one is going to bite u as it's only my right naa''

He said huskily and riddhima opened her eyes and looked towards him while he winked to her in respond and then he looked at all his friends who were still now in shock mode armaan was actually teasing her and making fun of them he was pulling their leg in their own game and

Ar:''guyss kuchh aur sunana hai kya tumhe mere aur merii riddhima kee vaare meiin''

He asked while holding her hand tightly in his and then everyone come back from their shock

Ni:''armaan tu naa bahut boora hai''

Ab:''han armaan yeh kya bat hui han had hai''

Ra:''sharam nahin ati tujhe aapne doston kee vaare meiin aisii batein karte hue''

Mu:''aur nahin tou kya tu khota aisee koi bolta hai aapne doston kee vaare meiin''

They all start accusing him 

Ar:''han aur jab tum tab se mujhe aur merii riddhima koo pareshan kar rahee the vo kya hai hun?''

He said with same tone matching to theirs

Mu:''chal oye humne aisee tere konse secrets bahar nikale han joo tu aisee bol rahaa hai''

She said leaning a little bit more

Mu:''sharam nahin ati tujhe armaan''

She said while smacking him on his shoulder from behind

Ri:''muskaan tu''

Ar:''oouch''

And she shouts when she saw her smacking him and muskaan then realized what she has done in her over excitement

Mu:''armaan I am sorry mujhe nahin pta I was just I am so sorry''

She apologized while riddhima rub armaan's shoulder

Ri:''armaan zyada tou nahin lagii naa zyada dukhh rahaa hai kya batao naa armaan hum aabhie ruk kar dekhh letee hai''

She said getting all worried for him and armaan keep on looking at her lovingly and did not get any answer from him she

Ri:''rahul gadi rokoo''

She said getting panicked for him

Ar:''riddhima mai theek hun sweetheart bilkul theek tension mat loo''

Ra:''armaan koi bat nahin hum 1 bar ruk kar dekhh lete hai naa''

Ar:''nahin rahul I am fine totally seriously yar tuu chl naa''

He replied assuringly while riddhima was not at all sure

Ri:''armaan tum theek hoo naa''

Ar:''han yar I am fine bilkul vaise bhi mere left meiin chot hai muskaan nee right par halke se bas haath rakha hai riddhima''

He said and still find riddhima looking towards him he can also see some tears in her eyes and

Ar:''riddhima mai sachii meiin thekk hun baba''

He said while clearing the tears which was ready to roll on her cheeks

Ri:''pakka naa armaan''

She asked still getting worried for him and armaan replied with a smile and

Ar:''han pakka riddhima''

He said while pecking her forhead and now riddhima was sure he is fine then he noticed muskaan

Mu:''armaan I am really sorry I did not meant to hurt u''

She said feeling guilty and

Ar:''chl oye badii ayi sorry bolne vaali aur tu mujhe hurt karegi chodd pagal kahin kii aur vaise bhi 1 raz kii bat bataon yeh sab maine joo ''oouch'' bola tha naa terii iss friend (points to riddhima) koo pas lane koo bola tha dekhh naa kaise pas ayi (points to riddhima who was still caressing his arm) nahin tou mujhe bhav hii nahin detii''

He said with a smile and everybody smiled seeing him as how he lighten the atmosphere

An:''han tabhie hum kahen armaan aisee zordar kyoon chillya kyoon abhie hai naa?''

She said and

Ab:''aur kya kya yar armaan kya sahii excuse hai bahbhi ko pas lane kaa naa''

He said addressing riddhima and riddhima smiles hearing this acknowldgement from him and when he found rahul was looking at her then abhie

Ab:'' aisee kyoon dekhh rahaa hai aab shaadi kee bad riddhima humari bahbhi hii hogii naa kyoon armaan mai sahii keh rahaa hun?''

Ar:''bilkul abhii''

He said while looking lovingly towards riddhima

Mu:''areey vah hero tou aab tou sab razii hai kab kar rahee hoo tum aur ridzi shaadi''

She asked and

Ni:''han armaan hum sahii meiin wait kar rahein hai''

Ar:''han nikki trust me mujhe bhi kab se iss din kaa wait hai aur riddhima koo bhi maine aab clearly kar liyye hai jaise hii mai theek hoo jaonga hum enagement kar lenge vaise mujhse wait tou nahin hogaa aapne theek honee kaa par tumhari yeh friend (points to riddhima who gave him a warm smile and he pouted) nahin maanti naa tou mazboori hai I have to wait''

An:''par armaan she is right at her own place aab aagar tu poora theek hogaa tabhie voo terii bahon meiin dance kar paayegi naa armaan''

She said teasing them a bit

Ar:''bikul anjie she is always right vo kabhie galat hoo sakti hai kya''

He said and

Ra:''chl finally we r waiting''

Ab:''off course fir humare gang meiin 2 couples engage hoo jaayenge naa''

Ar:''yea right vaise aisii situation meiin atul kaa 1 gaana tou banta hai kyoon guyss''

All smiled hearing armaan cheered for atul but anjali was

An:''armaan nahin please''

At:''han armaan rehne dee aagar anjali nahin chahti''

An:''thank god''

Ar:''kya nahin atul tu aapne bhaii kee liyye nahin gaayega''

At:''han mere bhaii jarur sorry anjali ''kya khub lagti hoo, badii sundar dikhti hoo, phirse kahoo kehte rahoo achaa lagta hai,phirse kahoo kehte rahoo achaa lagta hai''

All smiled and with this fun and masti everyone reached Banglore and was standing at Hotel Reception where they were decided to live and were bookin for rooms abhie was booking 4 rooms as everyone was staying with one another when riddhima said

Ri:''abhie mai armaan kee saath ooske room meiin rookungi''

She said and all were looking towards her with surprise including armaan.

Hope aapko achaa lga mujhe btana jarur kaisa hai part ohk

Thanks To all of u for ur comments and all the silent readers who press tab button.

with lots of love

nikita

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Aweedsiuuummm
lopvelyyy
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow beautiful part nikita
thanks for pm
anishaalluri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome part nikki!!!
Thanx for the pm
sweetkajen thumbnail
wow niki yar kya part likha hai aazing but kitna late update kiya hai yar plz is bar jyada wait mat karana jaldi se isko aur dusre ff's ko bhi update kar dena😊
with love
ria
KSGforever08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it wht got into ridz...she is gettin bold..i am lovin hr character!!!
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
such a sweet part! loved it! thnx 4 pm nd cont soon
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
loved it!!!!!!!