Posted: 13 years ago
ahahahahaaha ok thanchu wapiss de doo ji lolzz
n urmmm yup shweetty dts waa i do all day all nyt:p
fink abt him..dream ov him..tlk to his pichasss lol even in UNI:p
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neha_angel

we know,..................... r u new in the forum.......

Noo ive been around for smetime but rarely post..
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wednesday,November 10th 2010.

ARHAINA'S WISH!

Hmmm soo as krishuz nah got ennufff to do @ hm due to ss ama n prats dey alll dun give him mauka to say sumthin or do sumthin dey're always so busy wit dre fights n all..I n m shure many ov ma sis's ere want to c babaa krishu babaa goin outside meetin his frnds n spendin tym 4 himself aswll..hes always doin bibii bibiii...dun make him a typical joruu ka ghulam aakhir he has to luk after himself aswl naa..so arhaina now wants to c her hawtiieeee her handshumm her heroo her darlingg her shweetheart herrrr muahh muahh KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA GOIN TO A GYMMMMMM!!He shud wear dat sleeveless vest d black n white 1 n show him in a gym kinda place learning how to do it n all..chandu toona can accompany him..it'll b fun n a treat to watch him in d gym..I soo soo waanaa c how arhaan will do gym shymmmm n wana c him doin pushups n all omg he'll luk more hawwttt n jst berryy berryyy HANDSHUMMMMMMMMMMM:-*
haayeeee arhaina will av to sit wit oxygen masskkk n water near her buh dts ok 4 my handshum il do everything..PLJ CVS SHOW KRISHU IN GYM...atleast once a weekkk ek gym scene hona chhaiye bas BAAT KHATAM!!!
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
arhaina   today i was thinkingg of the samee wishh  when comingg back to home l and wanted to post itt that krishnaaa shouldd go to the gymm andd doo sumee bodyy buildinggg.etccccc.....he will look soo hottt withh sweat on his facee andd chesttt andd OMGG afterr that he shouldd takee a hott showerr ............. andd alsoo apply sume oil on his bodyyy omgggg he wouldd luukk soo sexyy and sizzlingg burningg hottt😳 withh wett hairrr andd wet chestt ................. aandd come outt widd transperantt shirttt...............awww i m alreadyy blushingggg andd loosingg myselkff in his wonderlandddd.......................
lubbb krishnaaa😳😳😳
lubb krishnaaaaa more and moreee😳😳😳
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
yup i want baba to go gym n make some body..........................plz baba shave kar lena....
Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

nehaa he himself sentt me lol:p
fmr his REAL FB accc

oh.............................. di  he send u.ap toh bahut khush hogai ho gi .lolzzz
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah...OMG..it'll b sooo cute n ur baba will look HOT!!
n hope he waxes his chest also n makes up sum abs....omg..he'll look hot!!
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arhaina, I wud like 2 suggest... wat IF dey show KRISHU teachin PRATIGYA to drive his car ? it wud B great to c KRISHU teachin her sumthng. As it is PRATIGYA always gives bhashans n tries to teach him a lesson.. Kya Bolbo??
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAAAAAAAAAAAA ! i toooooooooo wanna see him meeting wid his frnds ! 😊
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

arhaina   today i was thinkingg of the samee wishh  when comingg back to home l and wanted to post itt that krishnaaa shouldd go to the gymm andd doo sumee bodyy buildinggg.etccccc.....he will look soo hottt withh sweat on his facee andd chesttt andd OMGG afterr that he shouldd takee a hott showerr ............. andd alsoo apply sume oil on his bodyyy omgggg he wouldd luukk soo sexyy and sizzlingg burningg hottt😳 withh wett hairrr andd wet chestt ................. aandd come outt widd transperantt shirttt...............awww i m alreadyy blushingggg andd loosingg myselkff in his wonderlandddd.......................

lubbb krishnaaa😳😳😳
lubb krishnaaaaa more and moreee😳😳😳

woww reallyy even u thought d sme omg ab tu arhaina ko doubt horaa hai vr same to same😕😲😆😛yup doin gym esp pushups omg his teez saans while doin gym shymmm bilkul waise hei jaise arhaina ussey dakh k breath teez teez kerti hai lol krishu ji u shud go through d sme chahey gym kerkey hei😆😆😆👏yup wet hair wet face omgggggggggg😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
arhaina pakkaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BLUSH KEREYGEY N CHANCES R DRE TO FAINT😆😆😆😆😆
highhh highh channcesss😛😆😲😃BABAA DOIN GYM IN BLACK N D WHITE VEST ohh lalaaa
😆