One more hug can be possible

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just imagine if Veer finds Icha in vrindavan how tightly he will hug Icha with all emotions and love from his heart I want this to happen in front of Kinjal so that all her doubts get clear about Veer-Icha Relationship 😊.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gjaggi thumbnail
can be ,we like that so much ,and that hug so longggggggggggggggggggggg,
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

Just imagine if Veer finds Icha in vrindavan how tightly he will hug Icha with all emotions and love from his heart I want this to happen in front of Kinjal so that all her doubts get clear about Veer-Icha Relationship 😊.

really it will be nice

mukta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

absolutely 😊 and you knwo what I think iccha went somewhere after leraning that suff from tapasya. she isn't burnt or anything, wish there would be nice hug, followed by marriage
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i want this only !😃
nandtina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsAddict

absolutely 😊 and you knwo what I think iccha went somewhere after leraning that suff from tapasya. she isn't burnt or anything, wish there would be nice hug, followed by marriage

i also think ki ichcha has nt got burnt...she had simply went away smwhere after hearing all those stuffs from tapasya...newaz a hug betwn veer-ichcha is alwaz welcum by any means at any cost...😍
nutmeg7 thumbnail
one more hug is possible as well as desirable..😊
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes it will be a very emotional scene
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what a hug with abundant love in heart from both the side 😊
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes ek nahi kaee hug diya.... and the best part was ichcha also told i love u.... and tom their'll be many more veecha scenes