Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: elizaa

perfect!!

this is wht happened..
abhay didnt do anything here.. he doesnt evn knw bout the letter... maybe, its not abhay, but their destiny tht kabirs letter wnt reach pia, as she has to fall in love with abhay and nt kabir...
uff!!! kuch nahi bhi kia, toh we r blaming mr  abhay now!!
ehehe!!
bechaara!!

I swear!! Bechara aaj toh sab theek kar diya usne phir bhi usi ko blame kar rahe hain!πŸ˜†
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yea...that old man did for sure calm me down at the end....i am just hoping it wont take too long till their way starts crossing each other on serious note....cant wait for some serious interaction between both!
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I don't get it!! Tell me honestly, did you even watch the episode??!!! Ok I'll tell you..

Misha gets stuck in some work and asks Piya to put her jacket in her (Misha's) locker. Kabir sees Piya putting something in a locker and thinks that the locker is Piya's. Hence, according to him, he puts the letter in Piya's locker but Misha gets the letter because its actually her locker and not Piya's!! Ok now I'm confusing myself too!!πŸ˜›

Yes I watched the episode and that is why made the post~

Ok Your other half of the post make sence.. coz i think Kabir thought that it was Piya's locker which was 219. and he was all excited.. but actually it wasn't ok.. this make sence now.πŸ˜ƒ

Now on ur Honesty did u even watch the episode note..
I would like to say i didn't like that comment.
@ Eliza: Yes I am just saying that it has to be Abhay..but m not balmming him.. that is not the point.. the point is misplacement of Kabir's letter. 😊
 I didn't blame abhay. 😊 i said it could be possible that it's abhay who misplaced it.. but now from the above post doubt is clear.
Originally posted by: -monus-

yea...that old man did for sure calm me down at the end....i am just hoping it wont take too long till their way starts crossing each other on serious note....cant wait for some serious interaction between both!

Me too.. I was all excited when he said their density is same.. even if they go opposite way they are gona meet up in the end.. and that for sure a Relief..πŸ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

Yes I watched the episode and that is why made the post~

Ok Your other half of the post make sence.. coz i think Kabir thought that it was Piya's locker which was 219. and he was all excited.. but actually it wasn't ok.. this make sence now.πŸ˜ƒ

Now on ur Honesty did u even watch the episode note..
I would like to say i didn't like that comment.

Oh god! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to hurt you!! When I said did you 'watch' the episode I meant like, properly. Manyatimes, I sit in front of the TV and watch the show and side-by-side do an assignment or something. So then, of course I don't really follow stuff carefully! Please don't take it otherwise!
@ Chill_Out: OKies.. 😊 fine. Yes i did watch it properly but the thing is that some of the vdo clips were missing..i.e. spl on the last part.. so i think i missed some of that.

Anyways thank you for explaining that Kabir-Piya-Misha part..now it makes with ur logic.😊
.Jane.. thumbnail

@ Chill_Out: OKies.. 😊 fine. Yes i did watch it properly but the thing is that some of the vdo clips were missing..i.e. spl on the last part.. so i think i missed some of that.

Anyways thank you for explaining that Kabir-Piya-Misha part..now it makes with ur logic.😊

Oh! You watched it on the net ?? Quite possible then. Last part as in the AbhIya scene??!!
 Btw I'm glad you told me you didn't like it! At least you don't hold any grudges against me!😊
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Oh! You watched it on the net ?? Quite possible then. Last part as in the AbhIya scene??!!
 Btw I'm glad you told me you didn't like it! At least you don't hold any grudges against me!😊

Yes Dear.. I watch it on Net. that was the reason last part was half..and half was unclear voice too.. so i missed that part.
I always clear up the stuff.. makes me feel comfy .. No hard feelings πŸ€— thanks for taking it positively..😊

P.S. Going off now..will be replying again as soon as i take break 😊
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail

Yes Dear.. I watch it on Net. that was the reason last part was half..and half was unclear voice too.. so i missed that part.
I always clear up the stuff.. makes me feel comfy .. No hard feelings πŸ€— thanks for taking it positively..😊

Oh!! You must see the last scene!! Even though it was nothing great from story POV but it was very well shot and ViSu were rocking as usual!!

P.S. You're just like me! Why wouldn't I take it positively?? It was my fault not yours! Thanks a lot for forgiving me😊
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago