too less may not be good BUT too much is not good

ash567 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It's true in some cases too less is not good, but too much of the same thing can also have a negative result.
As we all know, one thing one can't deny is GURMEET has magical eye's, i believe that cos of everyone noticing his eyes so much as maan cos of the eye lock scenes.
 becharey ki aankhon ko nazar bhi lag gaye, when he had to have eye surgery, it seemed like he got conjuctavites or something.

Anyway maybe cos of his eyes watering after surgery the make up artist for gurmeet started applying kajjal, i dont know what the reason is to be honest, just assumption.
Everyone male or female where make up, male make up is not as visible as female, but they do apply it especially actors, as they have to cover dark eye circles, spots etc.. a little gloss or sometimes even lipstick to moisturise and give the lips a chap free look, the same for eyes, sometimes eyes can look run down so a little make up can be applied. 
I get that part!
Men nowadays are so conscious in the way they look/appear that even if there not on tv, grooming, moisturising, make up it's all become essential, My boyfriend is very image conscious, he apply's make up, i know so many people that do, and its good as the way men would like their girls nice and clean, women like their men to be well groomed.

One thing i noticed about Maan/Gurmeet is that he is well groomed, But honestly the eye make up has become too much, they eye liner is way to visible and the kajjal is thick, it even seems that his make up artist apply's mascara..
Gurmeet's eye's do not need all this make up.. please don't apply too much on his naturally beautiful eyes. (men should not bring out their features with make up, thats for girls to do)
I really havn't noticed too much foundation or any other make up, yes it's used, but that is not as visible, but the eye make up really needs to stop.

Links to show the difference, all credit to uploaders.
natural eyes: 
make up eyes, just watch any of the recent videos.. it's very visible..

Please no getting angry, i love Maan but just wanted to point this out..

love you all, will be waiting for your pov. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow I went and noticed the eyes - maybe he is wearing make up.... who knows but one thing for sure I know other guys such as arjun in KMH and KMH 2 wears eyeliner... but I agree with you Maan doesn't need ANY make up  at all 😊 Edited by maneet_forever9 - 13 years ago
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Our Maan's the metrosexul man......😍
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought he didn't get surgery?????????? And I love his eyes, I don't think he wears  a lot of make up ??????? I think his eyes are gorgeous!
ash567 thumbnail
yes i definitely AGREE he has magical eye's
Hence the reason im saying he does not need so much make up on them..
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah he does looks better sans make-up. Hate his made up eyes. Makes him look girly. Hate uber metrosexual guys. eugh!
kejal81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you.... even I noticed it too...Maan's makeup was the best when he was with Geet in Manali, but after that they made the makeup more visible which doesn't look natural.... I like his natural look....