Divyanka Tripathi excited about bhang track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

The latest in SAB TV's comedy show Mrs and Mr Sharma Allahabadwale is that Rashmi (Divyanka Tripathi) mistakenly adds bhang to the pickle that she has prepared to distribute in the society and among Mr. Sharma's colleagues. 

We spoke to Divyanka who sounded very excited about the latest track in the show.

Divyanka says "I mistakenly add bhang to the pickle that I have prepared and there is chaos in our society and Mr. Sharma's office after everyone consumes it. I and Mr. Sharma are the only ones who are in our senses while madness is happening all around us". " Everyone was having a blast shooting for those scenes because they were so hilarious. I hope the audience enjoys them as much as we did" says Divyanka.

The actress also reveals that she loved the track so much that she requested the director to allow her to be a part of the bhang scene too. "I really wanted to be part of those scenes and do some crazy things that I do not get to do otherwise" she laughs. "Unfortunately I was not allowed to be one of those who consume the bhang but I hope I get the opportunity to perform such a scene in the future" she adds.

We hope Divyanka's wish gets fulfilled soon. Watch out for the fun and madness on Mrs and Mr Sharma Allahabadwale.