Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well if the CVs can make a U turn with Roops, they can surely do it with Chealseawali. I am still not feeling this character and I hope they send her packing back to London soon. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

thanks for sharing..

Madhu for sure is positive.. but its still possible that this girl is just pretending to be Madhu and actual Madhu is somewhere else.. πŸ˜† we still dont know whats written in the letter DP left for Dutta.. probably something about (real) Madhu which will be shown later.. hopefully..πŸ˜† i just cant feel this Madhu.. she doesn't seem to fit in (for me)... maybe its the actress (since ive seen her in -ve role only so i cant feel her +ve) or the way the character is..

LOLLL I like this theory....the ACTUAL Madhu may be positive...which might not be this girl after allπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Honestly the creatives need to LOOK at what they are presenting if indeed Madhu is supposed to be a "positive" character.....she looks RIDICULOUSLY fake in her scenes. πŸ₯±....THIS Madhu toh is deffo not working out....AT all.....the characterization is ridiculously weird and the actress toh is a terrible casting choice...
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi All!

I am happy to hear that Madhu is confirmed as a positive character and feel that our doubts or difficulties in identifying with her character stems from the fact that her role has not really been etched out properly, courtesy yet again, CV's.

As much as I hate to keep knocking on their heads (this is not a vendetta as loads of us out here share this view), they have just not developed some of the tracks and characters that are being introduced without total justification. Unless they have reserved one two explosive episodes where they are going to empty some surprising cans of worms.

Let us give Madhu the benefit of doubt for the time being. Dutta needs some real, tangible sibling love and affection. As it is the poor soul does not know what awaits him.... yet.

Kavita
mpatel160 thumbnail
I am soooooooooooooooooo happy to know that she is a positive character. What a relief. Finally Dutta will get to know what a good sister is like. looking forward to see them bond and form a cute bro-sis relationship post FR.

now i am sure she will help Tasha get past the FR.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Err.. Positive "influence" doesn't necessarily means she has to be a positive "character".. Her presence can cause a positive chain reaction, but she doesn't have to be positive in her self.. πŸ€” I don't think his words clarify her being positive - at least not to me.. Or maybe I'm just grasping at straws.. πŸ˜†
thank God she is
+tive..........i am relieved now.........
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankz a ton for sharing mussy...!! πŸ˜ƒso glad to know tat madhu iz a positive character...!!😊
mpatel160 thumbnail
i also feel that the Cvs will keep Roops turning positive door open. If the fans do not like Baji-madhu pairing, then they can send her back to London and show Roops turning positive.

it is too early to say if the Baji-Madhu pair will click or not cuz they have not developed the character well, and they have not had many scenes together.

it will become more obvious in the upcoming episode if this pairing will click or not as Madhu and Bajji interact post FR. cuz Bajji will need someone to talk to post FR. don't think it will be Roops cuz she will be busy celebrating.

IN my POV, I never really liked Bajji-Roops pair, she looked too immtaure and young for him. Madhu looks good with him.
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot mussy for sharing ..finally dutta has a loving and protective sis .....πŸ€—waiting for dutta to accept her  in his life
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks. Err to be honest i couldn't care leas if she swung either way. I mean if she was negative she had to win duttas trust only To back stab him then. Which could be the podiums influence. And if she was meant to be psotive then please work needs to be done on her character asap. The air headness has to go. It's getting ever so slightly annoying. And roops will changefor sure. Though it would be nice for dutta to have 2 positive sisters if he's gonna have 2 negative sorta balances itself out.