Fan Fictions

FF:Ajab Prem ki Ghazab kahaani Ch25,pg62-completed

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Index:

Ch1-page1,Ch 2page-2,Ch 3-page2,Ch 4-page5,Ch 5-page7,Ch 6-page7,Ch 7page-9, Ch8-page10,Ch 9-page12,Ch10-page13, Ch11-page15, Ch12-page17, Ch13-page19, Ch14-page21, Ch15-page25, Ch16-page27, Ch17-page32, Ch18-page34, Ch19-page 39, Ch20-page 42, Ch21-page 45, Ch 22-pg 48. Ch 23-pg 52, Ch 24-pg 55, Ch 25-pg 62

Chapter 1: Kabir and Piya go out on a date. Abhay hates.

"You promised Piya. You promised you'd go out to dinner with me tonight. And its your birthday, and I didn't even know, and I know you don't want a celebration, but please, please let me take you out to dinner" When Kabir made those puppy dog eyes, Piya melted.

"OK. Give me 20 minutes to change. And I get to choose where we go", she said.

"Whatever you say Ma'am. You're the boss." Kabir made a little mock bow, and Piya tapped him on the head playfully as she brushed past him.

She emerged exactly 20 minutes later wearing a baby pink churidar suit in a chiffony material with a pink lace dupatta. Her hair was tied back in a low ponytail, but a few loose strands had escaped and framed her face. Her eyes were lined with kohl, she had on a light pink lipstick and no other make-up. A tiny silver bindi glittered on her forehead. Her only jewelry was her mom's pendent. She looked fresh and pretty and radiant. Kabir let out a low whistle when he saw her.

"You look divine. I like you in this suit. I'm speechless. Floored by your beauty. "

"Au contraire. You've said plenty," Piya laughed.

"Shall we go Madam, your carriage awaits."

"By all means. And oh'I'd like to go to a temple first. Could you please take me to a temple?", Piya asked.

"Of course. There's a Ganesh temple close by. Lets go there", said Kabir.  

Abhay watched them drive away in Kabir's BMW. His eyes were brown now. They had a strange calm to them. Not now the black, stormy hooded eyes. They were almost smiling now'his hazel brown eyes. Smiling at the thought of how pretty Piya looked in pink. He'd been standing behind the bushes outside the girls' hostel watching them talk. Piya, in her pink suit had made his throat go dry. She looked so beautiful. And innocent. She was an innocent, he reminded himself. Just a young girl. Vibrant. Full of enthusiasm, and wanting to live life to the fullest. He had no business wanting her. She was out of his league. By a couple of species too, he grinned wryly. But want her he did. And he couldn't help it. When he was with her, he had to fight hard to control himself. When he wasn't with her directly, he was pulling a creeper and stalking her. "You're pathetic, Abhay Raichand," he told himself. "A girl'.a girl who's fully 187 years younger than you, to boot, has you tied in knots. Get a grip. Fool." And he proceeded to race them to the temple to spy on Piya further.

Piya pulled her dupatta over her head as she stepped into the temple. She closed her eyes, folded her hands and prayed. She prayed for happiness and good marks in the exams and for Misha to always be her friend. And then she found herself praying for Abhay. "Please God, make that sadu Abhay smile a little. I know he can. He has potential'he keeps saving my life..thats worth something. He might be a total jackass, but you can't let all that hotness go to waste, Ganpati bappa. Make him smile once'please." Piya grinned comically as she opened her eyes and realized what she'd been praying for. "Piya..YOU are the jackass. He's not worth your prayers," she grimaced. "He is rude, arrogant and hateful. You've said so yourself, plenty of times."

"What was that? Kabir asked.

"Nothing." "I'm done here. Lets go."

"OK. What would you like to eat? I know a great Japanese place", Kabir said.

"Japanese sounds good to me. I love sushi." Piya replied, as she pulled on her silver heels outside the temple.

Abhay hated the way Kabir always put his arm around Piya's waist when they were together. Get your hands OFF her, he thought. But Abhay's dire thoughts weren't having the desired effect. Kabir's hand was slowly climbing up Piya's waist to her shoulder. He pulled her close.

"I really like you Piya. I hope you know I'm serious," Kabir said.

"I think you're a great guy Kabir", said Piya pushing his hand off her shoulder as she walked towards the car.

That's my girl, thought Abhay. No. No. She's not your girl. Ctrl-alt-delete. You didn't just think that. Oh, you poor confused sod. No wonder you're always snapping at her. You don't even know how you feel about her. Ahhh. Crap.

"But?" asked Kabir

"But nothing. You're a great guy. I like you. This is our first date. Lets take it slow." Piya said.

First date. She's going out on a date with him. No. No. No. I'm going to make sure his fugu isn't properly cooked. He is not dating MY Piya. Nobody dates MY Piya. That is..nobody except me, Abhay told himself as he followed them silently to the restaurant.

The restaurant was even harder for Abhay, as he watched Kabir feed Piya his favorite kinds of sushi. She smiled and simpered and seemed to be enjoying herself thoroughly in Abhay's disgruntled view. He'd hidden himself behind a curtain directly opposite their table. It was torture to watch her tip her throat back as she laughed. Her eyes crinkled at the corners. Her whole face lit up. The little dimple in her right cheek, that he wanted to dip his tongue into. OK. That's it. Don't ogle her. Breathe, Abhay breathe. And don't get mad at Kabir. Get even. He proceeded to deflate all the 4 tyres of Kabir's car. Yes, it was juvenile. But he got a kick out of doing it. And then he thought of how she'd get back to the hostel. And he re-inflated them all. At least it took his mind off her dimple'among other things, he thought. He stood in the shadows silently. Waiting for them to emerge. One thing's for sure, thought Abhay. A meal of Sushi and wasabi is not conducive to kissing. So, there'd be no kissing tonight. Abhay had underestimated Kabir.

"I had a great time tonight. Thanks Kabir," Piya said.

"I'm glad. I had a good time too." Kabir leaned in to Piya's face for a kiss.

Piya turned her face away. "Its too soon for that" she said. But she planted a light peck on his cheek and danced off to her room. Kabir stood there with an idiotic grin on his face. One that turned to a look of horror when he turned to see all the 4 tires on his car magically deflated.

"Take that, you bas***d." Abhay smiled coldly as he walked away into the shadows. His eyes were black again.

To be continued...

Edited by madmaxine - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munz. thumbnail
This was good... Update soon... :)
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was nice loved it... add me to pm
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm sounds gud do update soon
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tat was goood.. update soon and do PM me..
madmaxine thumbnail
Thanks for the kind feedback all! I'm kinda new here...so help a girl out. When you say PM me..do you mean PM you the entire chapter..or just direct you to the link every time I post something new. Thanks again:)
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: madmaxine

Thanks for the kind feedback all! I'm kinda new here...so help a girl out. When you say PM me..do you mean PM you the entire chapter..or just direct you to the link every time I post something new. Thanks again:)

It means PM them the link.. (:

And... AWESOME story!! I can safely say..One of the best stories going around right now!! 😳😳😳

Loved it. Like.. really really LOVED it! Awesomee! 😳😳

that was fab.....
do cont.soon......
madmaxine thumbnail
Chapter 2: Piya-1, Abhay-0.

"All the world 's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" - (As You Like It Act II, Scene VII).

Piya had successfully avoided Abhay in class that morning by sitting with Kabir. Abhay had sat by himself, since he glowered at everyone who even approached the empty seat next to him. She was happy to stay out of his way. He was grouchy, because even though that's what he needed, for her to stay away, it was not what he wanted. And to have her sit next to Kabir, and watch them giggle softly, watch Kabir brush a stray strand of hair away from her face, look on as Kabir let his fingers rest a second longer than necessary on her cheek as he tucked away the loose strand..it had tried his patience sorely. He resolved to make her miserable in drama practice, because misery loves company. And if Abhay Raichand was in a bad mood, he saw no reason why Piya Jaiswal should be happy.

Piya walked into the auditorium where rehearsals were held with Misha and Kabir in tow. They were both laughing at her, because she had perched a large pair of sunglasses on her nose.

"I'm not joking guys. I have beginnings of conjunctivitis coming on. I feel it. My eyes feel itchy. I know I'm going to get it and don't want to spread it around. I'm trying to be careful for you guys' sake" said Piya.

"I don't think what you have is called conjunctivitis" said Misha. "Abhay-itis is more like it." Misha dissolved into laughter. "You're afraid you're going to forget your lines as you lose yourself in his "strange, hypnotic eyes" again.

"What I don't understand is this. How does YOUR wearing sunglasses protect you from HIS hypnotic eyes. Shouldn't he be the one wearing them" said the ever-logical Kabir.

"Oh shut up guys! I have the early stages of pink-eye. And you guys will thank me for wearing these shades when I have the worst case of conjunctivitis ever and don't give it to you" mumbled Piya. "Besides his name is Abhay, I'm not Abhay-a. So what if I am a little wary of his weirdness. Would you want me to be hypnotized and under his control? Would you Kabir?"

"No. Never. You do whatever you need to. And remember, I'm always here for you." said Kabir in his best 'I'm your big-macho-protector-dude' voice.

"Me too. You big chicken" said Misha, giving her a light hug.

Piya was laughed at a little more by Panchi and Danish, as she explained the whole 'plausible conjunctivitis' theory to them. But they all understood her wariness with Abhay. He'd proven himself to be a brute on more than one occasion. And they all wanted to protect and help Piya, whom he seemed to single out for his own special brand of cruelty. They were still teasing her gently, when Abhay walked in. 5 minutes late, as usual. He strode up to the stage.

"I hate to break up your little party, but I don't have forever. Lets get started." He barked. Piya walked up to the stage. "What's with the shades?" he snarled.

"I have conjunctivitis and don't want to spread my germs. Besides, its not good for me to look into bright light either. Makes my eyes water."

"Conjunctivitis. Is that what they're calling it nowadays?"

"Calling what?"

"Being afraid to let people look you in the eyes for fear they can look into your soul and learn your deepest secrets?" he said softly. So softly, that only she heard.

"I'm not afraid of you," said Piya defiantly.

"Prove it. Take off your glasses when you rehearse with me" he said, as he plucked the glasses of her nose. "And I never get sick. So don't worry about me." He smiled. A nasty smile that curved his lips but left his eyes cold.

"Besides, no sunglasses can help you ever. Because, 'Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind" said Abhay. It doesn't matter if you wear them or not. You only see what you want to and you'll only do what your heart wills you to do."

"We're doing Romeo and Juliet here. Not A Midsummer Night's Dream." retorted Piya.

"Very good Piya Jaiswal. I see you've read at least ONE of Shakespeare's works" said Abhay, his tone snide.  

"Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, but not for love" said Piya. "As You Like It - Act 4, Scene 1" Piya said.

"These words are razors to my wounded heart", "Titus Andronicus, Act 1, scene 1." Said Abhay, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Love will not be spurred to what it loathes" spat Piya, her eyes flashing magnificently. "The Two Gentlemen of Verona - Act 5, Scene 2"

"Your unkindness may defeat my life, But never taint my love" said Abhay in a mocking tone, with a little faux-bow of the head. "Othello - Act 4, Scene 2"

"I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow than a man swear he loves me" retorted Piya, now getting into this in earnest. She was enjoying sparring with him. That was evident in her sparkling eyes and the dangerous little smile that played on her lips. "Much Ado About Nothing - Act 1, Scene 1" "A man like you, that is. And that's not in the play. That's just me stating the obvious. After all, you once famously said, you're the kind of  man I'll never get. Check and mate, Abhay." She bowed to the audience who began to clap furiously. Misha was wolf-whistling. Kabir had his eyes wide open and was staring at his goddess in open admiration as he clapped till his hands hurt.

"And that's how its done, Abhay Raichand" Piya whispered so only he could hear, as she scampered off stage.

"Hey Piya. The course of true love never did run smooth. A Midsummer Night's Dream - Act 1, Scene 2" said Abhay, catching hold of her wrist before she ran away. She stuck her tongue out at him, as she tugged her hand free. She wasn't afraid of him anymore. She even looked deep into his eyes before she said, ""Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow" in a voice that oozed disdain and had not the tiniest bit of the sweetness she spoke of. "And that is finally the right play for today! Act II, Scene II, in case you need a refresher course." she said as she finally sped off, leaving him, for once in his life, dumbfounded.

And then, as he watched her leave with all her friends surrounding her, clapping her back, admiring her presence of mind and wit, he said softly so no one heard but himself, "For where thou art, there is the world itself, And where thou art not, desolation. And not that anyone cares, but that's Henry IV Part 2 - Act 3, Scene 2" Abhay walked off the stage slowly, his familiar swagger missing. His eyes were dark grey now. Tinged with secrets and regrets and the memory of a long-lost love.

madmaxine thumbnail

[It means PM them the link.. (:

And... AWESOME story!! I can safely say..One of the best stories going around right now!! 😳😳😳

Loved it. Like.. really really LOVED it! Awesomee! 😳😳

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help! And glad you liked it:)