Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
aanchal n rahul were discussin nomination n at dat tym rahul said i m gonna nominate veena ur frend...but aanchal didnt said anything...n rahul nominate shweta n veena 4m very first week.....n when did aanchal go to rahul n plotted against veena n said all dat stuff bout veena dat sara was tellin...n when did aanchal said all dat stuff about hrishant...
skjuly25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

as soon as she entered, sara said tht she has "grown up" ... she is now "matured" ... so she has started playing games ... thts it!

Originally posted by: lathika4u

that is what sakshi mentioned about sara..😃

toh sachin Jee ab aap doosron ke opinion ko apna bata kar chapne lage hai  

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
she really dump. did anybody noticed, she told tht she got  huge votes. wht she is thinking. public dont know she is telling lie. if voting was closed, how can she get vote. she want to be extra smart, but really dump.😆😆
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

i don"t understand how can someone lie so much

awful..
skjuly25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Devilstarrs_9*

i don"t understand how can someone lie so much

awful..

seriously!!! n these ppl r believing her also!!!
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sirjee

aanchal n rahul were discussin nomination n at dat tym rahul said i m gonna nominate veena ur frend...but aanchal didnt said anything...n rahul nominate shweta n veena 4m very first week.....n when did aanchal go to rahul n plotted against veena n said all dat stuff bout veena dat sara was tellin...n when did aanchal said all dat stuff about hrishant...

those footages were not shown to us.... sara was speaking about it after her entry.. now we do not know whether it is truth or lie.. but on the whole sara learnt to play... she is playing with all those 'matured' people there..  would like to see how she is going to tackle the other group ... she made them to believe that she got highest votes..🤣..also made them to believe that she is not lying..🤣 so that next time they will not nominate her..🤣.. dolly she immediately said sorry and praised her cooking and asked for her pancake..🤣.. there was a smile on her face that time.. 

sara is serious this time and going to play.. i had a feeling that BB might have spoke to her hence she came back with so much confidence..😃
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skjuly25

seriously!!! n these ppl r believing her also!!!

ya she is such a big lier..she can"t even use her mind
she has to come out in real world one day..awful
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

toh sachin Jee ab aap doosron ke opinion ko apna bata kar chapne lage hai  

why not as i don't know sara personally, i was not in BB house to play with her.. so whoever was there with her came out with the statement and looking at what sara doing now i must say that she is too intelligent and clever not dumb as you all think.. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: lathika4u

why not as i don't know sara personally, i was not in BB house to play with her.. so whoever was there with her came out with the statement and looking at what sara doing now i must say that she is too intelligent and clever not dumb as you all think.. ðŸ˜ƒ

whn did i say she is dumb