Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: amritapa

terreance looks like gay

Is it written on his forehead?? What do you mean by "look like"?? Do all gays have a so-called standard "look" that it's easy to identify one at any time?? Also do you know him in person to make such a statement??!!! 🤔
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u r absolutely true akanna and atomolymileo
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidw

he behaves like gay and his expressions looks like that and his contastants are not well trained while saroj khan contastants are well trained and moves of her was very graceful

he does not behave gay...its just that he has the grace in whatever he does and that is bcz he has learnt contemporary and classical dance forms...and any classical dancer whether male or female has that grace in him....

as for the contestants being trained or not...well buddy they are television celebs and i don't think either Saroj or Terence have a choice in whom they wanna teach or whom they don't want to...its the channel that decides...so its not Terence's fault that he is being given such dancers....maybe the channel feels that these non-dancers can learn dance better under the guidance of Terence rather than Saroj...
Edited by amotlymileo - 13 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sidw

he behaves like gay and his expressions looks like that and his contastants are not well trained while saroj khan contastants are well trained and moves of her was very graceful

u dont lyk terence sir datz ok.....but plzz dont insult him.......he z a grt choreographer......
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel there's no point comparing the two of them. Both are just 'the best' in their own style of dancing. Its great to see them both on one platform.
Hunk101 thumbnail
Terence & Saroj both are really good & unique in their own way. I think instead of creating a comparison topic you could have opened a appreciation thread for terence, bcoz comparison topics lead to unnecessary debates.
warashak thumbnail
[QUOTE=shipzrox]i am not insulting anyone i am just saying that saroj is also nice but she teaches very slowly and also vry esy steps but terence omgg i think hes better than saroj
what do u think?
[/QUOTE

no way i like saroj better i donno but there is something in her dance
bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he teaches slow as everyone not like you to catch quickly and terrence himself is die hard fan of saroj khan.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
both are good at there side

but i like saroj qauz she teaches VEREY step very simple tpye and terrence is a more littel difficult and confused

but both are nice
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
both are good
terrence confuses me and his dress sense is so 🤢
not even really "young, hip or cool" ppl wear those types of clothes! none that i've seen anyway

but his dance steps make up for it :p