Kuch Khaas hai sequence - VIDEO Added - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
thank u so much for the video
@ Seert: you too watching Pyaar ki ek kahani! πŸ€— so good to see you here! πŸ˜ƒ
AWWWW Bless them <3

The dance was cute!
Originally posted by seert

Thanks for the links Steff.

Okay so after watching it I believe the whole sequence would have been much better had the camera man focused more on the lead pair's faces. They focused more on other people's faces, the candles and Abhay's hand on her back as opposed to Abhay and Pia's faces. The dance was good as it had a lot of plus factors like the setting and the song but I felt that Abhay and Pia were lacking. I don't know maybe my opinion would be different if I saw more of their faces and more acting from them...

Yeah, that's very true, I did not point that out Seero because in all of Ekta's stuff, you'll see this similarity, camera focus on a lot more other random stuff than the main leadsπŸ˜†

Steff: Lol do they really? But I remember this one sequence from Kis Desh where they focused on Harshad and Aditi's faces real good. Ah well I guess in this one, we needed to have a spooky setting hence all those other random camera focuses.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
Originally posted by seert

Steff: Lol do they really? But I remember this one sequence from Kis Desh where they focused on Harshad and Aditi's faces real good. Ah well I guess in this one, we needed to have a spooky setting hence all those other random camera focuses.

Yup yup, I rmbr they'd do it in KZK too, I did not watch Kis Desh, but Ekta likes blurring spice a bit.. I've noticed, even in Tere Liye some days ago there was a dance sequence between Anurag and Taani, it was similar πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Steffz-

it was needed to get jealous looks of other people ,his mom s look so that her son doesnt go out of control ,we would not get all spice if they had to focus only on the leads ,i never like it in other shows they r long eye contacts between the 2 leads n focus is only on them ,there s no spice in that 
one thing i have noticed u r coments always negative about abhay pai n the whole show except kabir pai.
it was so passionate dance.....mmmmmmmm mind blowing, i love that song actually and their chemistry was too goodπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Steffz-

Yup yup, I rmbr they'd do it in KZK too, I did not watch Kis Desh, but Ekta likes blurring spice a bit.. I've noticed, even in Tere Liye some days ago there was a dance sequence between Anurag and Taani, it was similar πŸ˜†

Oh KZK is a far off memory now so I don't remember much but ya I think there were sequences in Kis Desh when she'd blur images to create some sort of an impact.
Originally posted by tanvi20_netalka

it was needed to get jealous looks of other people ,his mom s look so that her son doesnt go out of control ,we would not get all spice if they had to focus only on the leads ,i never like it in other shows they r long eye contacts between the 2 leads n focus is only on them ,there s no spice in that 
one thing i have noticed u r coments always negative about abhay pai n the whole show except kabir pai.

@Bold: How do you know that? Have you been stalking me or something?
Whatever the case may be, I don't understand why my comments matter to you. Furthermore, crticism doesn't necessarily mean negativity. And no my comments aren't always negative about this show, but thanks for caring.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago